help

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25%

help

I am playing semi-pro football, can anyone help me with a stack that gives me fast results that i can keep without deflating through the season.

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.08%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

depends what your organizations allows. I am not aware of the rules/restrictions on the use of supplements in semi pro.

You can start with staples and see if they are allowed.

Citmal, Agmatine, Creatine, Fish oil, protein...etc
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  179 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.26%
    Achievements Activity Pro

if man clout was still around i would say start with clout as a staple after that i would look at your goals and see what would best be needed for your goals. would easily add iforce compete to your intra/gatorade drink during football game/ practice.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25%

Any one recommend mdrol?
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.95%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by superman52 View Post
    Any one recommend mdrol?
    Do you know what M-Drol is?

It's a PH and I doubt that your league would like that. Additionally, you'll need more than just a bottle of M-Drol. You'd need support supplements to make sure you don't **** up your insides and a proper PCT protocol that would include a legitimate SERM (and no one on this board is allowed to tell you where to get that). Without those, you're just asking for trouble (not saying it's guaranteed, but M-Drol is fairly harsh to your body).

Get something sensible. iForce Compete has been recommended, that would help with your endurance during the game. If you want something to help with strength/mass gains, look into something like Anabeta or Test Powder.

Also, none of us here know what is and what isn't banned in your league so it's unlikely we can make appropriate recommendations.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.98%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

mdrol is a designer steroid. its a clone of superdrol (wich I think is a cousin to anadrol wich used to be one of the most toxic steroids around...
    if u know what you are doing with them and understand the ramifications of doing so not only with your body but also your league.... then fine im all for it..
    but mdrol would not be my first choice in regards to the best for performance on the field.. its more of an off season drug imo.
    definitely get some compete and id even say add some extra caffine pre game. im guessing you don't get mandatory testing?
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.1%

Like they already mentioned it would be up to your governing body rules for their organization. Some natural substances would "probably" be alright including Citrulline-Malate, Beta Alanine, Creatine, Agmatine, and some general health supplements. iForce has Agmatine powder and Hemavol also has Agmatine + Cit-Mal.
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.16%

Are you just looking for "super supps"? Pretty sure your league wouldn't allow those, but then again I dont know the rules specifically. What I can recommend are things that already have been, compete, hemavol, beta alanine, creatine, and some protean.
    iForce Nutrition Anabolics Minion Member
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate
    iForce Nutrition -www.iForceNutrition.com
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.85%

I am playing semi-pro football, can anyone help me with a stack that gives me fast results that i can keep without deflating through the season.
    Can you possibly clarify what your goal is? What position are you playing? Are you looking for increased endurance? strength? pure mass? speed? etc? And all of your current stats please.
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25%

I am looking for speed and mass play MLB I am currently 5'11" 225 I would like to be 260 solid with little to no fat gain as well the reason I asked about mdrol is because a guy I know told me about it and I know what is needed with it but if there is something that will show me results quickly that isn't so harsh on my body I'd like to go with that I appreciate everyone's help sorry for being such a noob lol
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.85%

I am looking for speed and mass play MLB I am currently 5'11" 225 I would like to be 260 solid with little to no fat gain as well the reason I asked about mdrol is because a guy I know told me about it and I know what is needed with it but if there is something that will show me results quickly that isn't so harsh on my body I'd like to go with that I appreciate everyone's help sorry for being such a noob lol
    225 to 260 in what time frame? Being a "noob" is fine, but you're going to want to do A LOT of homework before even looking into something like mdrol.
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  12. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.08%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

lets just say all natural supplements are allowed in your league for a minute (which I do not know if they are or arent so I am not held liable for YOUR decision(s).

Speed - I do not know of supplements that increase speed. You have to train for speed. Drive by AppNut helps with endurance which can tie into speed. For mass, look for Anabeta by PES and/or IGF 2 by AppNut. Also, assuming your league allows it, it is recommended to take these types of products for 8 weeks as opposed to 4 weeks.

You really need to get a good nutritional plan down to gain lean body mass and a training routine that is geared towards your desired goals. These two things will give far better results than any supplement will guaranteed.

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar37 View Post
    225 to 260 in what time frame? Being a "noob" is fine, but you're going to want to do A LOT of homework before even looking into something like mdrol.
    exactly.
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25%

That's why I asked about it I was thinking y'all could help me out no testing is done I'd like to gain this by spring
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.12%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

That's why I asked about it I was thinking y'all could help me out no testing is done I'd like to gain this by spring
    If you have to ask, then you don't need to take it. Move this question to the anabolics section and you might get some advice but largely you are going to get " do research ".
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR

​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  15. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.18%

If no testing is done low dose test enanthate with test no ester preworkout and maybe some npp and dbol, get u big fast
    The Swole Stoner

Similar Forum Threads

1. maybe this will help BDC, creatine info.
    By ralph4u2c in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-08-2012, 07:11 PM
  2. Need Help: I got Sore Nipples!
    By Big Masa in forum General Chat
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01-26-2003, 02:31 AM
  3. Help Asap
    By shanesurfs in forum General Chat
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-07-2002, 07:31 PM
  4. Need some help with tight hamstrings