help

superman52

Awards
I am playing semi-pro football, can anyone help me with a stack that gives me fast results that i can keep without deflating through the season.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
depends what your organizations allows. I am not aware of the rules/restrictions on the use of supplements in semi pro.

You can start with staples and see if they are allowed.

Citmal, Agmatine, Creatine, Fish oil, protein...etc

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
if man clout was still around i would say start with clout as a staple after that i would look at your goals and see what would best be needed for your goals. would easily add iforce compete to your intra/gatorade drink during football game/ practice.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Any one recommend mdrol?
Do you know what M-Drol is?

It's a PH and I doubt that your league would like that. Additionally, you'll need more than just a bottle of M-Drol. You'd need support supplements to make sure you don't **** up your insides and a proper PCT protocol that would include a legitimate SERM (and no one on this board is allowed to tell you where to get that). Without those, you're just asking for trouble (not saying it's guaranteed, but M-Drol is fairly harsh to your body).

Get something sensible. iForce Compete has been recommended, that would help with your endurance during the game. If you want something to help with strength/mass gains, look into something like Anabeta or Test Powder.

Also, none of us here know what is and what isn't banned in your league so it's unlikely we can make appropriate recommendations.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
mdrol is a designer steroid. its a clone of superdrol (wich I think is a cousin to anadrol wich used to be one of the most toxic steroids around...
if u know what you are doing with them and understand the ramifications of doing so not only with your body but also your league.... then fine im all for it..
but mdrol would not be my first choice in regards to the best for performance on the field.. its more of an off season drug imo.
definitely get some compete and id even say add some extra caffine pre game. im guessing you don't get mandatory testing?

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
Like they already mentioned it would be up to your governing body rules for their organization. Some natural substances would "probably" be alright including Citrulline-Malate, Beta Alanine, Creatine, Agmatine, and some general health supplements. iForce has Agmatine powder and Hemavol also has Agmatine + Cit-Mal.

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
Are you just looking for "super supps"? Pretty sure your league wouldn't allow those, but then again I dont know the rules specifically. What I can recommend are things that already have been, compete, hemavol, beta alanine, creatine, and some protean.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am playing semi-pro football, can anyone help me with a stack that gives me fast results that i can keep without deflating through the season.
Can you possibly clarify what your goal is? What position are you playing? Are you looking for increased endurance? strength? pure mass? speed? etc? And all of your current stats please.

superman52

Awards
I am looking for speed and mass play MLB I am currently 5'11" 225 I would like to be 260 solid with little to no fat gain as well the reason I asked about mdrol is because a guy I know told me about it and I know what is needed with it but if there is something that will show me results quickly that isn't so harsh on my body I'd like to go with that I appreciate everyone's help sorry for being such a noob lol

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am looking for speed and mass play MLB I am currently 5'11" 225 I would like to be 260 solid with little to no fat gain as well the reason I asked about mdrol is because a guy I know told me about it and I know what is needed with it but if there is something that will show me results quickly that isn't so harsh on my body I'd like to go with that I appreciate everyone's help sorry for being such a noob lol
225 to 260 in what time frame? Being a "noob" is fine, but you're going to want to do A LOT of homework before even looking into something like mdrol.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lets just say all natural supplements are allowed in your league for a minute (which I do not know if they are or arent so I am not held liable for YOUR decision(s).

Speed - I do not know of supplements that increase speed. You have to train for speed. Drive by AppNut helps with endurance which can tie into speed. For mass, look for Anabeta by PES and/or IGF 2 by AppNut. Also, assuming your league allows it, it is recommended to take these types of products for 8 weeks as opposed to 4 weeks.

You really need to get a good nutritional plan down to gain lean body mass and a training routine that is geared towards your desired goals. These two things will give far better results than any supplement will guaranteed.

225 to 260 in what time frame? Being a "noob" is fine, but you're going to want to do A LOT of homework before even looking into something like mdrol.
exactly.

superman52

Awards
That's why I asked about it I was thinking y'all could help me out no testing is done I'd like to gain this by spring

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's why I asked about it I was thinking y'all could help me out no testing is done I'd like to gain this by spring
If you have to ask, then you don't need to take it. Move this question to the anabolics section and you might get some advice but largely you are going to get " do research ".

Oscar

Oscar

Awards
  • Established
If no testing is done low dose test enanthate with test no ester preworkout and maybe some npp and dbol, get u big fast