Gained 65 pounds on my bemch in 2 weeks, will i keep it

levi003227

levi003227

Awards
I started a cycle of super dmz 2.0 and 4 andro on September 1st. My starting weight was 215. Max bench was 260x1 I could rep 225x5. As of now I weigh 231 I can rep 225x14 and bench 315x2. I'm getting stronger every session. And not just chest, I'm only mentioning chest because its always been my weak point. My arms also went from 6 1/4 to 17 inches. I know most of this is water weight but I just want to know that once I start my pct will I start losing most of my strength? I'll be lifting for strength on pct and eating slightly above maintenance (200-300 over) I'll also be taking nolva, daa, liv 52, and e control.

liftandeat

liftandeat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You won't keep it all thats for sure but if you do PCT right you might keep 2/3rds of it.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
doubt it, back to reality now :(

levi003227

levi003227

Awards
I'll be happy with that, I've still got 2 weeks of my cycle left so I'm hoping I can add a little more, I know I won't be adding another 100 pounds but maybe 20. Do you think it would be safe to cut after pct? I plan on doing a 5 week pct

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
I'll be happy with that, I've still got 2 weeks of my cycle left so I'm hoping I can add a little more, I know I won't be adding another 100 pounds but maybe 20. Do you think it would be safe to cut after pct? I plan on doing a 5 week pct
do not cut during pct

levi003227

levi003227

Awards
read your statements again about keeping your bench, than wanting to cut.
Yeah I understand your point but I want to start my cut after my 5 week pct, I know I'm going to lose some strength but I just don't want to be back at my starting point

SPLocal

Awards
Yeah I understand your point but I want to start my cut after my 5 week pct, I know I'm going to lose some strength but I just don't want to be back at my starting point
PCT doesn't "end" after 5 weeks or after you finish dosing your SERM. Keep your diet and training in check or you'll watch the gains slip away.
Endocrine homeostasis can take months to re-establish itself, and if you have a baseline of pre-cycle bloods you are ahead of the game in gauging your recovery.

If you want to moderate your caloric intake or keep things at a maintenance level (most advisable) you'll be doing yourself a favor rather than hopping into a deficit while the endocrine circus plays itself out.

There is no number or percentage that can be given for your estimated recovery potential. Of course, a SERM+AI PCT is about as much as you can do without pinning to facilitate gain retention.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PCT doesn't "end" after 5 weeks or after you finish dosing your SERM. Keep your diet and training in check or you'll watch the gains slip away.
Endocrine homeostasis can take months to re-establish itself, and if you have a baseline of pre-cycle bloods you are ahead of the game in gauging your recovery.

If you want to moderate your caloric intake or keep things at a maintenance level (most advisable) you'll be doing yourself a favor rather than hopping into a deficit while the endocrine circus plays itself out.

There is no number or percentage that can be given for your estimated recovery potential. Of course, a SERM+AI PCT is about as much as you can do without pinning to facilitate gain retention.
Generally this is pretty accurate, however the user is running an oral only cycle containing compounds that arent extremely suppressive compared to traditional AAS (nandrolone, tren, etc). Without blood work there is no indicators of whether or not hes reached homeostasis post PCT, however i feel with a properly planned one theres a strong chance he will be near 100% within that period of time. In most circumstances the HPTA restores itself spontaneously.

If I were you OP, i would switch to a lower volume, high intensity almost powerlifting style workout template once you discontinue your cycle. This will allow you to maintain the greatest amount of your newly acquired strength as your body transitions back to normal. Also maintain at least bodyweight x 15 in calories during this timeframe.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Is anyone else a little skeptical that his bench increased by 20% in 2 weeks and his arms grew 300% bigger?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Is anyone else a little skeptical that his bench increased by 20% in 2 weeks and his arms grew 300% bigger?
The arm thing moreso than the strength thing. Especially on an oral only cycle. But weirder things have happened

Philosophy

Philosophy

Awards
  • Established
And hence why I see so many blokes on steroids with no chest...

Weight = 10000
Form = 0

Joe_P

Awards
I would saw off my left foot to gain 65lbs on my bench in two weeks.

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I would be pleased with these numbers and the matter of keeping those gains is a different story. your going to have to continue to lift consistently to keep the gains. if I were you I would lift at least four days per week to keep up with all the gains. This will keep your body in line. Good luck with your training and are you following any sort of diet or nutrition plan right now? Or are you just eating whatever you see? lol

levi003227

levi003227

Awards
I would be pleased with these numbers and the matter of keeping those gains is a different story. your going to have to continue to lift consistently to keep the gains. if I were you I would lift at least four days per week to keep up with all the gains. This will keep your body in line. Good luck with your training and are you following any sort of diet or nutrition plan right now? Or are you just eating whatever you see? lol
Right now I'm lifting at least 5 days a week at around an hour per session, a little longer on weekends. My diet is around 4000 calories a day, 50% carbs 30% protein and 20% fats. I plan on lifting 5-6 days a week during pct following a powerlifting routine to preserve as much strength as possible.

levi003227

levi003227

Awards
And hence why I see so many blokes on steroids with no chest...

Weight = 10000
Form = 0
I don't raise the weight until I perfect my form with the current weight. If I did a ****ty rep at 325 I wouldn't even count it.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whatever cooper. I weigh 180 and bench 450. I was in a Cambridge study.

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
Looks like you did not read the question or see other peoples responses before responding. But we are all proud of your Bench Press...

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks like you did not read the question or see other peoples responses before responding. But we are all proud of your Bench Press...
You must be new here and have subsequently missed the sarcasm in my post that had no intention of any useful or knowledgeable information lol.

I couldn't bench 450lbs to save my life! Haha

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
You must be new here and have subsequently missed the sarcasm in my post that had no intention of any useful or knowledgeable information lol.

I couldn't bench 450lbs to save my life! Haha
Sorry Bud! Not new here - just a little too serious today...I guess.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry Bud! Not new here - just a little too serious today...I guess.
No big deal ;) Cooper'll get it. Its a reference to those dumb ads that say "He weighs 180 and benches 450 blah blah" lol

Oscar

Oscar

Awards
  • Established
Lol those ads crack me up I'm juiced like tropicana and 190 but lucky to put up 315 on a good day