UPS Labs TT 750

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Any news on this?

Seems like no one has logged this and even though it's new there are new beta testers.

I'm going on a run of Prime, Anabeta Elite and X-Gels and wanted to throw this in since most places have it at >20$.

Thoughts?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I wouldn't mind giving it a go. Trib increases androgen receptor density in various areas of the brain associated with libido

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wouldn't mind giving it a go. Trib increases androgen receptor density in various areas of the brain associated with libido
Ping USPlabsRep

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had never even heard of this product. When was it released?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
If it's standardized for tribulosin it may be cardioprotective...not sure on how tribulosin affects libido

lronFist

Banned
Awards
Tribulus alkaloids will not penetrate the brain, including "tribulosin."

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
you will want to penetrate anything that moves..
Not to sound like an ass, but what's the point in marketing this as a sports supplement?

This is a sexual aid, which if you're working out and eating right, you shouldn't need.

I'm sorry, but it seems like there's really no point in this product. It kind of reminds of Icariin if anything...

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not to sound like an ass, but what's the point in marketing this as a sports supplement?

This is a sexual aid, which if you're working out and eating right, you shouldn't need.

I'm sorry, but it seems like there's really no point in this product. It kind of reminds of Icariin if anything...
Icariin has other functions too

But I'm sure this trib will be great. Prime is great

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established

Well if somebody says you sound like a ass would you be mad??

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Well if somebody says you sound like a ass would you be mad??
I know, I came off extremely condescending. I just don't see the point in this product.

We all know trib is bunk, then why fall for fancy marketing and 2 research documents documenting tribulosin's effectiveness in eradicating parasites?

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
I know, I came off extremely condescending. I just don't see the point in this product.

We all know trib is bunk, then why fall for fancy marketing and 2 research documents documenting tribulosin's effectiveness in eradicating parasites?
I think it has a purpose. Just not what we want it to be. Might be effective after a pro hormone cycle, when libido is off. Maybe it should be in a different category . What doesn't work for you could work for somebody else. It was popular back in its day. But things evolve and eventually appear and disappear. Time will tell.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd think it would be good for those times when libido is shot, like post cycle. Or just to counter other supplements that lower libidio. It has its uses.

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Why is it bunk?

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Do you know how rampant Designer steroid use is in the industry? What is the main side of most Designer steroids?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I should get some.

My libido is that of an 80 year old.

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

What's a sport supplement? What is eating right? How about stress, family life, long work hours?

If you can eat right and workout and that is all you do, lucky man...

OutOfStep

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I was under the impression that this was basically the supersaponins from USPowders that Nutraplanet used to carry. That stuff used to get my libido cranked up pretty good. I picked up a bottle of this TT750 a few weeks ago and haven't really felt anything from it.

808shredded

Awards
  • Established
I love usp products. Have to give this a go. During pct sounds great ;)

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was under the impression that this was basically the supersaponins from USPowders that Nutraplanet used to carry. That stuff used to get my libido cranked up pretty good. I picked up a bottle of this TT750 a few weeks ago and haven't really felt anything from it.
Yeah I think it is the same thing also. So I figure you need to dose it the same as Supersaponins,

SuperSaponins

SuperSaponins Directions:
Take 2g twice a day, with one dose taken before bed. Run this daily for up to 12 weeks, take four weeks off, and restart cycle, if desired. Alternatively, take up to 6g (in three divided doses of 2g each) per day, with one dose pre-bed. Take one day a week or two consecutive days a week off on this protocol. Run for up to 12 weeks, take four weeks off, and restart cycle, if desired.

That's from This post.. So in order for you to get the same results as SuperSaponins you would need to at least double the recommended dosage of TT750. For the alternate dosing you would need at least 3 bottles to run it for one month. Well a little less because of the one or two days off, but you can't purchase 2.5 bottles.

OutOfStep

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I think it is the same thing also. So I figure you need to dose it the same as Supersaponins,

SuperSaponins

SuperSaponins Directions:
Take 2g twice a day, with one dose taken before bed. Run this daily for up to 12 weeks, take four weeks off, and restart cycle, if desired. Alternatively, take up to 6g (in three divided doses of 2g each) per day, with one dose pre-bed. Take one day a week or two consecutive days a week off on this protocol. Run for up to 12 weeks, take four weeks off, and restart cycle, if desired.

That's from This post.. So in order for you to get the same results as SuperSaponins you would need to at least double the recommended dosage of TT750. For the alternate dosing you would need at least 3 bottles to run it for one month. Well a little less because of the one or two days off, but you can't purchase 2.5 bottles.
I think I'm all set with $60+ a month for a trib supplement.