No more DMAA so......

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. No more DMAA so......


    Looking for some expert help here.

    Been out of DMAA for a bit and really missing it but anyway here's a stack of raw materials i was going to stack together as a pre workout stim / fat burner. I've done a bit of research but i would love some opinions as well.

    PEA (Phenylethylamine) 500mg

    Hordenine 100mg

    Methyl Synephrine 100mg

    Octopamine (NorSynephrine) 250mg

    I was going to add Caffeine Anhydrous but i get a bit of anxiety and breathlessness from it so i was just going to wash it all down with a strong coffee and a flat t-spoon of Chocomine.

    Other additions i was considering were Choline, Inositol, Cayeene, Green Tea Extract and Taurine.


    Love some feedback. Good or bad with the doses or something i may need to add or take away.





  2. 95% forskalin
    raspberry ketones
    TTA

    also a good GDA with meals.
    iForce has one in the pipeline im excited to see.
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com

  3. Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    95% forskalin
    raspberry ketones
    TTA

    also a good GDA with meals.
    iForce has one in the pipeline im excited to see.
    While i like the addition of Forskolin and Rasp ketones i think he was just looking for critique on his current plan, not additions.

    Hordenine and octopamine are useless IMO and PEA will be short lived. The rest will work but they wont come close to any type of DMAA feel. Have that big cup of coffee and some chocamine with the doses outlined above and i think you will be good.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post

    While i like the addition of Forskolin and Rasp ketones i think he was just looking for critique on his current plan, not additions.

    Hordenine and octopamine are useless IMO and PEA will be short lived. The rest will work but they wont come close to any type of DMAA feel. Have that big cup of coffee and some chocamine and i think you will be set.
    My thoughts as well hordenine is pretty useless. PEA not worth the dosages you would need and short lived.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    95% forskalin
    raspberry ketones
    TTA

    also a good GDA with meals.
    iForce has one in the pipeline im excited to see.
    Many thanks. I will go with your recommendation then. Seems to be the popular choice.

    Any idea on dosing amounts? I'm so busy lately and just don't have the time to research all this so many thanks again for any help.

  6. If you're looking for DMAA, it's still available.
    S.N.S. Rep

    T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com

  7. mod edit: no, you're not.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    95% forskalin
    raspberry ketones
    TTA

    .
    This and probably some Green Coffee Bean as well

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com

  9. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    mod edit: no, you're not.
    Sorry mods, won't happen again

  10. I really think that you should consider
    forskalin like suggested. It's a great product and really does well. I enjoy it very much. It's really a great product. You should use it bro.

  11. I would definitely vote for Forskolin over anything else. Do you have the actual methyl-synephrine that PES made? If so that stuff should be great with a moderate caffeine dose.

    Honestly I'm not the biggest fan of PEA/Hordenine and I think they are way overused in supplements.
    NSCA-CSCS and CPT - Pursuing DPT Degree

  12. Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGauge1 View Post
    I really think that you should consider
    forskalin like suggested. It's a great product and really does well. I enjoy it very much. It's really a great product. You should use it bro.
    Thanks, i actually found a thread by Mr. Cooper singing its praises so i might give it a try.

    Any product in particular?

  13. yes use the 95% forsk by annylised supps. take 50-150 mgs per day with your stack.
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com

  14. Acacia Rigidula extract
    Dendrodrum Nobile extract

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    Acacia Rigidula extract
    Dendrodrum Nobile extract
    Negative
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  16. PEA, Octopamine, and hordenine are bunk. Stick to MS, caffeine, yohimbe, and isopropyloctopamine
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  17. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Negative
    ??? only things i've found since dmaa that gave energy that was close to dmaa

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    ??? only things i've found since dmaa that gave energy that was close to dmaa
    Dendrobium gave you energy similar to DMAA? Not craze, but dendrobium? And have you used acacia rigidula in isolation?

    I've used both, in isolation, and they don't feel anything like DMAA.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  19. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Dendrobium gave you energy similar to DMAA? Not craze, but dendrobium? And have you used acacia rigidula in isolation?

    I've used both, in isolation, and they don't feel anything like DMAA.
    i wasn't even aware they sold dendrobium in bulk until earlier today...but no craze, however if you read my ritual review i do say it's the closest thing to dmaa that i've found...it was very similar

    conquer being the other pre workout that made me feel energized similar to dmaa....haven't really had any of the "newer" preworkouts that even came close since dmaa went the way of the dinosaur

  20. The last order from nutraplanet I got a new fat burner sample and it includes dmaa. I believe the sample was a fairly new product too.
    S.N.S. Rep

    T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com

  21. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post

    While i like the addition of Forskolin and Rasp ketones i think he was just looking for critique on his current plan, not additions.

    Hordenine and octopamine are useless IMO and PEA will be short lived. The rest will work but they wont come close to any type of DMAA feel. Have that big cup of coffee and some chocamine with the doses outlined above and i think you will be good.
    Chocamine is some real good stuff. Very underrated
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    Acacia Rigidula extract
    Dendrodrum Nobile extract
    These do nothing
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html

  23. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Dendrobium gave you energy similar to DMAA? Not craze, but dendrobium? And have you used acacia rigidula in isolation?

    I've used both, in isolation, and they don't feel anything like DMAA.
    Acacia I agree does absolutely nothing. Dendrobium did a bit in addition to other stims, but again not anywhere near what DMAA is.

    Never used Isopropyloctomine in isolation. Worth a shot? I need to grab more MethylSynephrine while I still can.
    NSCA-CSCS and CPT - Pursuing DPT Degree

  24. Quote Originally Posted by haiz69 View Post
    Acacia I agree does absolutely nothing. Dendrobium did a bit in addition to other stims, but again not anywhere near what DMAA is.

    Never used Isopropyloctomine in isolation. Worth a shot? I need to grab more MethylSynephrine while I still can.
    Yeah isopropyloctopamine hits hard (but its not compliant). Right now, the best alternative IMO is a stimulant blend that uses additive or synergistic pathways. Two that come to mind are that in Enhanced/Alphamine or Dexaprine/Conquer
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Clemenza View Post
    These do nothing
    sucks that they dont' work for you my man...i'm a fan of both

  26. Dexaprine XR and Conquer sound like a very synergistic stack.

  27. Ripped Cocktail, Hyper T2

    Talk about a synergistic cutting stack,

    I am thinking about adding some Forskolin and Compound 20 to the mix.... BAM

  28. New clearshot should be legit with 2 novel stims. Check it out in the E-Pharm thread

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    sucks that they dont' work for you my man...i'm a fan of both
    I still haven't seen anything showing any PEA or amine constituents from Dendrobium. If you can show me please do I would like to see
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Clemenza View Post
    I still haven't seen anything showing any PEA or amine constituents from Dendrobium. If you can show me please do I would like to see
    If you read his earlier post, he used them both as part of formulas loaded with other stimulants. Had he tried them solo, I don't think he'd feel that way anymore
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  31. So what's in conquer, psycho, and pre surge that make them so strong?

  32. Quote Originally Posted by SweetLou321 View Post
    So what's in conquer, psycho, and pre surge that make them so strong?
    I count 6 stims in conquer for starters
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  33. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post

    I count 6 stims in conquer for starters
    That is quite a bit. Thanks. What is in psycho by scivation? I tired half a packet or 1.5 scoops and it had me wires for 9 hrs to the point I was pacing and could hardly eat.

  34. Quote Originally Posted by SweetLou321 View Post
    That is quite a bit. Thanks. What is in psycho by scivation? I tired half a packet or 1.5 scoops and it had me wires for 9 hrs to the point I was pacing and could hardly eat.

    Dang!. That's not good!. I never had any pre-workout last more than 2-3 hours total.
    S.N.S. Rep

    T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com

  35. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Dang!. That's not good!. I never had any pre-workout last more than 2-3 hours total.
    I had a big test to study for after my training session which went well. Only 4 pre-wos have ever made me feel that way. Scivation psycho, the new pre surge by AEN, maximize intense by iforce (conquer does not make me feel this way), and the og craze for obvious reasons.

  36. Quote Originally Posted by SweetLou321 View Post
    I had a big test to study for after my training session which went well. Only 4 pre-wos have ever made me feel that way. Scivation psycho, the new pre surge by AEN, maximize intense by iforce (conquer does not make me feel this way), and the og craze for obvious reasons.

    Personally I'd rather have a stimulant not last more than 2 hours. Just my preference.
    S.N.S. Rep

    T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com

  37. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post

    Personally I'd rather have a stimulant not last more than 2 hours. Just my preference.
    I agree with you.

  38. Quote Originally Posted by Clemenza View Post
    I still haven't seen anything showing any PEA or amine constituents from Dendrobium. If you can show me please do I would like to see
    try the two products i mentioned, i'm sure you've had the other stimulants in the products, but with the dendrobium and acacia the experience is totally different, i'd like to hear what you think about both products

  39. Quote Originally Posted by SweetLou321 View Post
    So what's in conquer, psycho, and pre surge that make them so strong?
    conquer was one of the first pre workouts i was excited about the energy matrix since dmaa pretty much went away...even before i was a rep

    but i only take 1 scoop, it lasts a good hour or so of clean energy, actually took a scoop today before i went golfing and it totally woke me up and had me feeling alert to start my round

  40. Wanted to throw out there that original Noxipro and Hypercuts is still available with DMAA with Noxipro being replaced at the beginning of next year. Good knowledge in here.

    Thanks
    CTD Labs Product Ambassador/Board Rep
    5% off CTD Labs products at NutraPlanet use code -
    CTDNP5
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. No More 8oz. T-gel??
    By dg806 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-23-2003, 02:33 PM
  2. chemo, no more 1-t pro?
    By metacat in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-19-2003, 09:42 AM
  3. No More Sugar (For You Bobo)
    By YellowJacket in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-04-2003, 02:32 PM
  4. no more cardio on empty stomach
    By Number 5 in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-24-2003, 03:15 PM
Log in
Log in