No more DMAA so......

Jag

Jag

Awards
  • Established
Looking for some expert help here.

Been out of DMAA for a bit and really missing it but anyway here's a stack of raw materials i was going to stack together as a pre workout stim / fat burner. I've done a bit of research but i would love some opinions as well.

PEA (Phenylethylamine) 500mg

Hordenine 100mg

Methyl Synephrine 100mg

Octopamine (NorSynephrine) 250mg

I was going to add Caffeine Anhydrous but i get a bit of anxiety and breathlessness from it so i was just going to wash it all down with a strong coffee and a flat t-spoon of Chocomine.

Other additions i was considering were Choline, Inositol, Cayeene, Green Tea Extract and Taurine.

Love some feedback. Good or bad with the doses or something i may need to add or take away.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
95% forskalin
raspberry ketones
TTA

also a good GDA with meals.
iForce has one in the pipeline im excited to see.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
95% forskalin
raspberry ketones
TTA

While i like the addition of Forskolin and Rasp ketones i think he was just looking for critique on his current plan, not additions.

Hordenine and octopamine are useless IMO and PEA will be short lived. The rest will work but they wont come close to any type of DMAA feel. Have that big cup of coffee and some chocamine with the doses outlined above and i think you will be good.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
While i like the addition of Forskolin and Rasp ketones i think he was just looking for critique on his current plan, not additions.

Hordenine and octopamine are useless IMO and PEA will be short lived. The rest will work but they wont come close to any type of DMAA feel. Have that big cup of coffee and some chocamine and i think you will be set.
My thoughts as well hordenine is pretty useless. PEA not worth the dosages you would need and short lived.

Jag

Jag

Awards
  • Established
95% forskalin
raspberry ketones
TTA

Many thanks. I will go with your recommendation then. Seems to be the popular choice.

Any idea on dosing amounts? I'm so busy lately and just don't have the time to research all this so many thanks again for any help.

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I really think that you should consider
forskalin like suggested. It's a great product and really does well. I enjoy it very much. It's really a great product. You should use it bro.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
I would definitely vote for Forskolin over anything else. Do you have the actual methyl-synephrine that PES made? If so that stuff should be great with a moderate caffeine dose.

Honestly I'm not the biggest fan of PEA/Hordenine and I think they are way overused in supplements.

Jag

Jag

Awards
  • Established
I really think that you should consider
forskalin like suggested. It's a great product and really does well. I enjoy it very much. It's really a great product. You should use it bro.
Thanks, i actually found a thread by Mr. Cooper singing its praises so i might give it a try.

Any product in particular?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
yes use the 95% forsk by annylised supps. take 50-150 mgs per day with your stack.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Acacia Rigidula extract
Dendrodrum Nobile extract

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
PEA, Octopamine, and hordenine are bunk. Stick to MS, caffeine, yohimbe, and isopropyloctopamine

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
??? only things i've found since dmaa that gave energy that was close to dmaa
Dendrobium gave you energy similar to DMAA? Not craze, but dendrobium? And have you used acacia rigidula in isolation?

I've used both, in isolation, and they don't feel anything like DMAA.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dendrobium gave you energy similar to DMAA? Not craze, but dendrobium? And have you used acacia rigidula in isolation?

i wasn't even aware they sold dendrobium in bulk until earlier today...but no craze, however if you read my ritual review i do say it's the closest thing to dmaa that i've found...it was very similar

conquer being the other pre workout that made me feel energized similar to dmaa....haven't really had any of the "newer" preworkouts that even came close since dmaa went the way of the dinosaur

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The last order from nutraplanet I got a new fat burner sample and it includes dmaa. I believe the sample was a fairly new product too.

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established

Hordenine and octopamine are useless IMO and PEA will be short lived. The rest will work but they wont come close to any type of DMAA feel. Have that big cup of coffee and some chocamine with the doses outlined above and i think you will be good.
Chocamine is some real good stuff. Very underrated

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established

Acacia I agree does absolutely nothing. Dendrobium did a bit in addition to other stims, but again not anywhere near what DMAA is.

Never used Isopropyloctomine in isolation. Worth a shot? I need to grab more MethylSynephrine while I still can.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Acacia I agree does absolutely nothing. Dendrobium did a bit in addition to other stims, but again not anywhere near what DMAA is.

Never used Isopropyloctomine in isolation. Worth a shot? I need to grab more MethylSynephrine while I still can.
Yeah isopropyloctopamine hits hard (but its not compliant). Right now, the best alternative IMO is a stimulant blend that uses additive or synergistic pathways. Two that come to mind are that in Enhanced/Alphamine or Dexaprine/Conquer

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
Dexaprine XR and Conquer sound like a very synergistic stack.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ripped Cocktail, Hyper T2

Talk about a synergistic cutting stack,

I am thinking about adding some Forskolin and Compound 20 to the mix.... BAM

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
New clearshot should be legit with 2 novel stims. Check it out in the E-Pharm thread

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
sucks that they dont' work for you my man...i'm a fan of both
I still haven't seen anything showing any PEA or amine constituents from Dendrobium. If you can show me please do I would like to see

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I still haven't seen anything showing any PEA or amine constituents from Dendrobium. If you can show me please do I would like to see
If you read his earlier post, he used them both as part of formulas loaded with other stimulants. Had he tried them solo, I don't think he'd feel that way anymore :)

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So what's in conquer, psycho, and pre surge that make them so strong?

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I count 6 stims in conquer for starters
That is quite a bit. Thanks. What is in psycho by scivation? I tired half a packet or 1.5 scoops and it had me wires for 9 hrs to the point I was pacing and could hardly eat.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That is quite a bit. Thanks. What is in psycho by scivation? I tired half a packet or 1.5 scoops and it had me wires for 9 hrs to the point I was pacing and could hardly eat.

Dang!. That's not good!. I never had any pre-workout last more than 2-3 hours total.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dang!. That's not good!. I never had any pre-workout last more than 2-3 hours total.
I had a big test to study for after my training session which went well. Only 4 pre-wos have ever made me feel that way. Scivation psycho, the new pre surge by AEN, maximize intense by iforce (conquer does not make me feel this way), and the og craze for obvious reasons.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had a big test to study for after my training session which went well. Only 4 pre-wos have ever made me feel that way. Scivation psycho, the new pre surge by AEN, maximize intense by iforce (conquer does not make me feel this way), and the og craze for obvious reasons.

Personally I'd rather have a stimulant not last more than 2 hours. Just my preference.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
try the two products i mentioned, i'm sure you've had the other stimulants in the products, but with the dendrobium and acacia the experience is totally different, i'd like to hear what you think about both products

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So what's in conquer, psycho, and pre surge that make them so strong?
conquer was one of the first pre workouts i was excited about the energy matrix since dmaa pretty much went away...even before i was a rep

but i only take 1 scoop, it lasts a good hour or so of clean energy, actually took a scoop today before i went golfing and it totally woke me up and had me feeling alert to start my round

cedman1

cedman1

Awards
Wanted to throw out there that original Noxipro and Hypercuts is still available with DMAA with Noxipro being replaced at the beginning of next year. Good knowledge in here.

Thanks

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
try the two products i mentioned, i'm sure you've had the other stimulants in the products, but with the dendrobium and acacia the experience is totally different, i'd like to hear what you think about both products
What two products did you mention?

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What two products did you mention?
conquer and ritual......if OP is building his own stimulant formula both of suggestions fit well into a mixture that he's looking to build, technically he could just mimic conquer's energy matrix and come out more than happy with what he gets

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
conquer and ritual......if OP is building his own stimulant formula both of suggestions fit well into a mixture that he's looking to build, technically he could just mimic conquer's energy matrix and come out more than happy with what he gets
Theophylline, which is a major key in Conquer's blend, isn't exactly readily available for bulk purchase

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
mimicing conquers energy matrix is impossible for someone to do. The acacia extract we use it only used by us, as is the citrus aurantium extract, and theophylline is not possible to buy in bulk.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
mimicing conquers energy matrix is impossible for someone to do. The acacia extract we use it only used by us, as is the citrus aurantium extract, and theophylline is not possible to buy in bulk.
I wanted to try Conquer as the Maximize Intense 1,3 version and Hemavol was one of my favorite preworkout combos of all time. However, the Dexaprine sample I took gave me yohimbe like sides. I am guessing that was from the acacia?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Crystal meth feels like dmaa.

Or I should say dmaa feels like meth.

When I used it, had pretty much the same effect as smoking meth, only a slightly smaller scale

What about ephedrine?

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Crystal meth feels like dmaa.

Or I should say dmaa feels like meth.

When I used it, had pretty much the same effect as smoking meth, only a slightly smaller scale

What about ephedrine?
Exactly ephedrine, still available, still pretty inexpensive, better effects than 1,3...I will regularly use 12.5 - 25mg with whatever pre I'm using...

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Exactly ephedrine, still available, still pretty inexpensive, better effects than 1,3...I will regularly use 12.5 - 25mg with whatever pre I'm using...
ephedrine plus Focus xt, all you need.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
my bad, well in that case op i'd just stick with conquer if you want preworkout energy or dexaprine for energy and fat loss