No more DMAA so......

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Senior Member
    Clemenza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,412
    Rep Power
    557671
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    67.89%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post

    try the two products i mentioned, i'm sure you've had the other stimulants in the products, but with the dendrobium and acacia the experience is totally different, i'd like to hear what you think about both products
    What two products did you mention?
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html

  2. Elite Member
    Young Gotti's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    5,543
    Rep Power
    1711843
    Level
    65
    Lv. Percent
    34.65%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Clemenza View Post
    What two products did you mention?
    conquer and ritual......if OP is building his own stimulant formula both of suggestions fit well into a mixture that he's looking to build, technically he could just mimic conquer's energy matrix and come out more than happy with what he gets
  3. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,869
    Rep Power
    7551648
    Level
    102
    Lv. Percent
    51.44%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    conquer and ritual......if OP is building his own stimulant formula both of suggestions fit well into a mixture that he's looking to build, technically he could just mimic conquer's energy matrix and come out more than happy with what he gets
    Theophylline, which is a major key in Conquer's blend, isn't exactly readily available for bulk purchase
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
    •   
       

  4. Professional Member
    VaughnTrue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,876
    Rep Power
    1063105
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    29.26%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    conquer and ritual......if OP is building his own stimulant formula both of suggestions fit well into a mixture that he's looking to build, technically he could just mimic conquer's energy matrix and come out more than happy with what he gets
    mimicing conquers energy matrix is impossible for someone to do. The acacia extract we use it only used by us, as is the citrus aurantium extract, and theophylline is not possible to buy in bulk.
  5. Senior Member
    CATdiesel76's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,437
    Rep Power
    830904
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    91.29%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    mimicing conquers energy matrix is impossible for someone to do. The acacia extract we use it only used by us, as is the citrus aurantium extract, and theophylline is not possible to buy in bulk.
    I wanted to try Conquer as the Maximize Intense 1,3 version and Hemavol was one of my favorite preworkout combos of all time. However, the Dexaprine sample I took gave me yohimbe like sides. I am guessing that was from the acacia?
  6. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    15,294
    Rep Power
    3719377
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    74.39%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Crystal meth feels like dmaa.

    Or I should say dmaa feels like meth.

    When I used it, had pretty much the same effect as smoking meth, only a slightly smaller scale

    What about ephedrine?
    TGB SUPPLEMENTS REP
    Pm me for recommendations jbry5 to save 5%
    www.tgbsupplements.com
  7. Elite Member
    schizm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Age
    38
    Posts
    6,113
    Rep Power
    4874438
    Level
    82
    Lv. Percent
    35.24%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    Crystal meth feels like dmaa.

    Or I should say dmaa feels like meth.

    When I used it, had pretty much the same effect as smoking meth, only a slightly smaller scale

    What about ephedrine?
    Exactly ephedrine, still available, still pretty inexpensive, better effects than 1,3...I will regularly use 12.5 - 25mg with whatever pre I'm using...
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22
  8. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    15,294
    Rep Power
    3719377
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    74.39%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    Exactly ephedrine, still available, still pretty inexpensive, better effects than 1,3...I will regularly use 12.5 - 25mg with whatever pre I'm using...
    ephedrine plus Focus xt, all you need.
    TGB SUPPLEMENTS REP
    Pm me for recommendations jbry5 to save 5%
    www.tgbsupplements.com
  9. Diamond Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    16,995
    Rep Power
    8348457
    Level
    106
    Lv. Percent
    0.96%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    I used E-Hcl years ago when you could get a pack of 60 for $5 at the gas station.
    S.N.S. Rep

    T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com
  10. Elite Member
    Young Gotti's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    5,543
    Rep Power
    1711843
    Level
    65
    Lv. Percent
    34.65%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    mimicing conquers energy matrix is impossible for someone to do. The acacia extract we use it only used by us, as is the citrus aurantium extract, and theophylline is not possible to buy in bulk.
    my bad, well in that case op i'd just stick with conquer if you want preworkout energy or dexaprine for energy and fat loss
  11. Diamond Member
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,750
    Rep Power
    10742868
    Level
    113
    Lv. Percent
    79.85%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76 View Post
    I wanted to try Conquer as the Maximize Intense 1,3 version and Hemavol was one of my favorite preworkout combos of all time. However, the Dexaprine sample I took gave me yohimbe like sides. I am guessing that was from the acacia?
    Do you mean Dexaprine XR? It has rauwolfia in it.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  12. Elite Member
    Young Gotti's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    5,543
    Rep Power
    1711843
    Level
    65
    Lv. Percent
    34.65%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Do you mean Dexaprine XR? It has rauwolfia in it.
    i think he means...he wanted to take conquer but when he took the dexaprine samples, he's thinking dexaprine has acacia which could have caused the reaction...and thats why he's leary of conquer
  13. Diamond Member
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,750
    Rep Power
    10742868
    Level
    113
    Lv. Percent
    79.85%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    i think he means...he wanted to take conquer but when he took the dexaprine samples, he's thinking dexaprine has acacia which could have caused the reaction...and thats why he's leary of conquer
    He said he suffered a yohimbe type reaction. Rauwolscine = alpha-yohimbe.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  14. Elite Member
    Young Gotti's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    5,543
    Rep Power
    1711843
    Level
    65
    Lv. Percent
    34.65%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    He said he suffered a yohimbe type reaction. Rauwolscine = alpha-yohimbe.
    i know....i think he thought that it was the acacia which caused the reaction when in reality it was the rauwolscine
  15. Senior Member
    CATdiesel76's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,437
    Rep Power
    830904
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    91.29%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    i know....i think he thought that it was the acacia which caused the reaction when in reality it was the rauwolscine
    Man I don't know how I missed that on the label. Now I will definitely have to try Conquer.
  16. Elite Member
    Young Gotti's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    5,543
    Rep Power
    1711843
    Level
    65
    Lv. Percent
    34.65%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76 View Post
    Man I don't know how I missed that on the label. Now I will definitely have to try Conquer.
    i think you should, i'm really enjoying my experience with conquer
  17. Senior Member
    CATdiesel76's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,437
    Rep Power
    830904
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    91.29%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Once I run out of my current PWO I definitely will
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. No More 8oz. T-gel??
    By dg806 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-23-2003, 02:33 PM
  2. chemo, no more 1-t pro?
    By metacat in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-19-2003, 09:42 AM
  3. No More Sugar (For You Bobo)
    By YellowJacket in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-04-2003, 02:32 PM
  4. no more cardio on empty stomach
    By Number 5 in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-24-2003, 03:15 PM
Log in
Log in