No more DMAA so...... - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

No more DMAA so......

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post

try the two products i mentioned, i'm sure you've had the other stimulants in the products, but with the dendrobium and acacia the experience is totally different, i'd like to hear what you think about both products
    What two products did you mention?
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Clemenza View Post
    What two products did you mention?
    conquer and ritual......if OP is building his own stimulant formula both of suggestions fit well into a mixture that he's looking to build, technically he could just mimic conquer's energy matrix and come out more than happy with what he gets
  3. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

conquer and ritual......if OP is building his own stimulant formula both of suggestions fit well into a mixture that he's looking to build, technically he could just mimic conquer's energy matrix and come out more than happy with what he gets
    Theophylline, which is a major key in Conquer's blend, isn't exactly readily available for bulk purchase
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
    •   

4. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

mimicing conquers energy matrix is impossible for someone to do. The acacia extract we use it only used by us, as is the citrus aurantium extract, and theophylline is not possible to buy in bulk.
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    mimicing conquers energy matrix is impossible for someone to do. The acacia extract we use it only used by us, as is the citrus aurantium extract, and theophylline is not possible to buy in bulk.
    I wanted to try Conquer as the Maximize Intense 1,3 version and Hemavol was one of my favorite preworkout combos of all time. However, the Dexaprine sample I took gave me yohimbe like sides. I am guessing that was from the acacia?
  6. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Crystal meth feels like dmaa.

Or I should say dmaa feels like meth.

When I used it, had pretty much the same effect as smoking meth, only a slightly smaller scale

What about ephedrine?
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    Crystal meth feels like dmaa.

Or I should say dmaa feels like meth.

When I used it, had pretty much the same effect as smoking meth, only a slightly smaller scale

What about ephedrine?
    Exactly ephedrine, still available, still pretty inexpensive, better effects than 1,3...I will regularly use 12.5 - 25mg with whatever pre I'm using...
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22
  8. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    Exactly ephedrine, still available, still pretty inexpensive, better effects than 1,3...I will regularly use 12.5 - 25mg with whatever pre I'm using...
    ephedrine plus Focus xt, all you need.
  9. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I used E-Hcl years ago when you could get a pack of 60 for $5 at the gas station.
    S.N.S. Rep

T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    my bad, well in that case op i'd just stick with conquer if you want preworkout energy or dexaprine for energy and fat loss
  11. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76 View Post
    I wanted to try Conquer as the Maximize Intense 1,3 version and Hemavol was one of my favorite preworkout combos of all time. However, the Dexaprine sample I took gave me yohimbe like sides. I am guessing that was from the acacia?
    Do you mean Dexaprine XR? It has rauwolfia in it.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Do you mean Dexaprine XR? It has rauwolfia in it.
    i think he means...he wanted to take conquer but when he took the dexaprine samples, he's thinking dexaprine has acacia which could have caused the reaction...and thats why he's leary of conquer
  13. Diamond Member

i think he means...he wanted to take conquer but when he took the dexaprine samples, he's thinking dexaprine has acacia which could have caused the reaction...and thats why he's leary of conquer
    He said he suffered a yohimbe type reaction. Rauwolscine = alpha-yohimbe.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    He said he suffered a yohimbe type reaction. Rauwolscine = alpha-yohimbe.
    i know....i think he thought that it was the acacia which caused the reaction when in reality it was the rauwolscine
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

i know....i think he thought that it was the acacia which caused the reaction when in reality it was the rauwolscine
    Man I don't know how I missed that on the label. Now I will definitely have to try Conquer.
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76 View Post
    Man I don't know how I missed that on the label. Now I will definitely have to try Conquer.
    i think you should, i'm really enjoying my experience with conquer
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Once I run out of my current PWO I definitely will
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. No More 8oz. T-gel??
    By dg806 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-23-2003, 01:33 PM
  2. chemo, no more 1-t pro?
    By metacat in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-19-2003, 08:42 AM
  3. No More Sugar (For You Bobo)