Appetite suppressants??

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Hey guys wifey is looking for an appetite suppressant as she's just given up smoking and is hungry constantly, she's terrified of packing on BF like last time she quit.
What I'm asking is what your guys experience is regarding fat burners and appetite suppressants. She cannot go the ECA Route as she gets randomly tested for drugs and alcohol at work.
Cheers for your advice!

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
i found that diet pop does the trick. i suck down diet pop like no tomorrow when i start dieting if im hungry

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Look up Metabolic Powder from EBF on Nutraplanet. When dosed correctly it will not only help from gaining fat from possible excess calories but it will suppress appetite as well.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
i found that diet pop does the trick. i suck down diet pop like no tomorrow when i start dieting if im hungry
Look up Metabolic Powder from EBF on Nutraplanet. When dosed correctly it will not only help from gaining fat from possible excess calories but it will suppress appetite as well.
Ill look into those thanks fellas! GeekPoop has diet diet pop got a stimulant effect?? That metabolic powder sounds very interesting!

Alphamine is good also.
Haha I should have thought of the old faithful alphamine! That stuff never fails to disappoint!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
alphamine and dexaprine and OG OeP all destroy my appetite

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
I think just cause the carbonization? It does have little caffeine tho

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
alphamine and dexaprine and OG OeP all destroy my appetite
Haha I put her on dexaprine a while back and she went all jittery and cracked out, didn't make sense when talking and just kinda flipped out. Was actually kinda funny but she swore off the stuff after that lol.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
I'd stay away from any stimulants at all than.
A mild stimulant wouldn't be too bad as long as it not a diuretic but if I can find something that it an appetite suppressant without a stimulant that would be ideal.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A mild stimulant wouldn't be too bad as long as it not a diuretic but if I can find something that it an appetite suppressant without a stimulant that would be ideal.
PX Black is a perfect fit here. The stim side of Px Black is actually very mild, but appetite suppression, thermogenic effects and mood enhancement are amazing.

The best way I could describe it is, you are sitting around and notice Hey. .... I'm not hungry. ...... lol. Very smooth product.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
PX Black is a perfect fit here. The stim side of Px Black is actually very mild, but appetite suppression, thermogenic effects and mood enhancement are amazing.

The best way I could describe it is, you are sitting around and notice Hey. .... I'm not hungry. ...... lol. Very smooth product.
I'm gonna have to agree here. Great stuff that won't break the bank!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thyrocaps reduces my appetite. That and lots of water.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards

Thanks for that montego! Will chase up some more Info on that now.

I'm gonna have to agree here. Great stuff that won't break the bank!
Yeah Ive heard some good things about it. Will check it out now.

BeyondLimits3

BeyondLimits3

Awards
If shes hungry all the time, she might not be eating enough overall.

Might just need one or two snacks to fill her up in between meals.

I mix whey/casein + take a scoop of natty PB to get me between breakfast and lunch

Just a thought...

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
If shes hungry all the time, she might not be eating enough overall.

Might just need one or two snacks to fill her up in between meals.

I mix whey/casein + take a scoop of natty PB to get me between breakfast and lunch

Just a thought...
Yeah that's a good thought and may be the case, but she seems to be fine now, still dropping weight ( post honeymoon cut ) but going from experience she's just waiting for the additional hunger to set in and wants to combat it when it does.

Drenaline31

Awards
Being completely serious here: nicotine gum. Works extremely well, but dont combine it with a carb diet or you'll get fat

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Being completely serious here: nicotine gum. Works extremely well, but dont combine it with a carb diet or you'll get fat
She's taking a govt subsidised quit smoking supp called champix, it's supposed to make anything with nicotine in it taste like shít, and make you feel nauseous when you try to ingest/inhale. it would be a solid idea otherwise.

BLaQz

BLaQz

Awards
Hey guys wifey is looking for an appetite suppressant as she's just given up smoking and is hungry constantly, she's terrified of packing on BF like last time she quit.
What I'm asking is what your guys experience is regarding fat burners and appetite suppressants. She cannot go the ECA Route as she gets randomly tested for drugs and alcohol at work.
Cheers for your advice!
She's not only hungry, she is also trying to keep her mouth busy... She has to quit the hand to mouth habit also... Chewing gum, constantly sipping on water, diet soda etc...

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
She's not only hungry, she is also trying to keep her mouth busy... She has to quit the hand to mouth habit also... Chewing gum, constantly sipping on water, diet soda etc...
Yeah you've got a good point there, that habit is quite tricky to beat as most of the time you don't realise your actually doing it.

BLaQz

BLaQz

Awards
Yeah you've got a good point there, that habit is quite tricky to beat as most of the time you don't realise your actually doing it.
I pretty much traded one habit(smoking), for another(chewing gum)... Not a bad thing, but I chewed gum religiously for 3-4yrs after I quit smoking... Normal gum, not nicotine gum... The saliva produced & swallowed while chewing gum, tricks the stomach into thinking you are eating...

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
Dexaprine XR will help with appetite suppression. Ephedrine also crushes my appetite if you would like to add that to the Dexaprine XR.

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
When I was cutting for a contest, Dexaprine XR did the trick for me.

When I quit chew which I started because I wanted to quit smoking I went through gum like crazy so as to keep my mouth busy. Good luck to her!

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
DexaprineXR would be a great choice. Suppresses the appetite and also boosts your energy!

Drenaline31

Awards
Theres an article thats been taken down now but apparently nicotine increases fat loss, and in conjunction with caffeine the effect is increased.

Google nicotine lipolysis, study on pubmed that I remember was linked on that article, among many others.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Dexaprine XR will help with appetite suppression. Ephedrine also crushes my appetite if you would like to add that to the Dexaprine XR.
When I was cutting for a contest, Dexaprine XR did the trick for me.

When I quit chew which I started because I wanted to quit smoking I went through gum like crazy so as to keep my mouth busy. Good luck to her!
DexaprineXR would be a great choice. Suppresses the appetite and also boosts your energy!
I've tried putting her in dexaprine a while back and she did not respond well to it very well at all. She went all jittery and cracked out. She sworn off It after that. Personally I quite like the stuff, but she's a lot more stim sensitive than I am.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Theres an article thats been taken down now but apparently nicotine increases fat loss, and in conjunction with caffeine the effect is increased.

Google nicotine lipolysis, study on pubmed that I remember was linked on that article, among many others.
Cool man, will definitely check thy out. Find that sort of thing interesting.

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
Haha I put her on dexaprine a while back and she went all jittery and cracked out, didn't make sense when talking and just kinda flipped out. Was actually kinda funny but she swore off the stuff after that lol.
Dexaprine is strong stuff and the best appetite supressant I have used for many reasons. Don't follow the directions though - that is why she got the effects mentioned. Start with 1/8 a caplet - that is all you need. You don't need to be cracked out - to suppress appetite. I highly suggest she re-tries dexaprine. She can keep a caplet in her pocket and chew off a little piece when needed. A bottle goes a long way. She will build up tolerance and need a little more - most likely never more than 1/4 of a caplet at a time.....

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Dexaprine is strong stuff and the best appetite supressant I have used for many reasons. Don't follow the directions though - that is why she got the effects mentioned. Start with 1/8 a caplet - that is all you need. You don't need to be cracked out - to suppress appetite. I highly suggest she re-tries dexaprine. She can keep a caplet in her pocket and chew off a little piece when needed. A bottle goes a long way. She will build up tolerance and need a little more - most likely never more than 1/4 of a caplet at a time.....
Ok ill get her to try this, I have a bottle in town so next time I'm in there probably next week ill grab it and see if I can convince her to give it another shot. Thanks for that man.

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
Ok ill get her to try this, I have a bottle in town so next time I'm in there probably next week ill grab it and see if I can convince her to give it another shot. Thanks for that man.
Yeah I was gonig to recommend lowering the dose. My girlfriend is the same way. I cut the dose in 1/2 for her and then we slowly increased it to a full dose. She was fine after a bit. But she also takes in NO caffeine at all except for this.