Appetite suppressants??

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by laneanders View Post
    Dexaprine XR will help with appetite suppression. Ephedrine also crushes my appetite if you would like to add that to the Dexaprine XR.
    Quote Originally Posted by veaderko View Post
    When I was cutting for a contest, Dexaprine XR did the trick for me.

When I quit chew which I started because I wanted to quit smoking I went through gum like crazy so as to keep my mouth busy. Good luck to her!
    Quote Originally Posted by dkgreene88 View Post
    DexaprineXR would be a great choice. Suppresses the appetite and also boosts your energy!
    I've tried putting her in dexaprine a while back and she did not respond well to it very well at all. She went all jittery and cracked out. She sworn off It after that. Personally I quite like the stuff, but she's a lot more stim sensitive than I am.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Wocheezy View Post
    http://www.plosone.org/article/info%...l.pone.0059260

There may be more to weight gain after quitting smoking than just the appetite increase. I quit about a month ago and definitely put on a few lbs, would love to hear one of the more educated board members' thoughts on the above study.
    That's interesting. Actually a good read, will put that in my bank of studies.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Drenaline31 View Post
    Theres an article thats been taken down now but apparently nicotine increases fat loss, and in conjunction with caffeine the effect is increased.

Google nicotine lipolysis, study on pubmed that I remember was linked on that article, among many others.
    Cool man, will definitely check thy out. Find that sort of thing interesting.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    Haha I put her on dexaprine a while back and she went all jittery and cracked out, didn't make sense when talking and just kinda flipped out. Was actually kinda funny but she swore off the stuff after that lol.
    Dexaprine is strong stuff and the best appetite supressant I have used for many reasons. Don't follow the directions though - that is why she got the effects mentioned. Start with 1/8 a caplet - that is all you need. You don't need to be cracked out - to suppress appetite. I highly suggest she re-tries dexaprine. She can keep a caplet in her pocket and chew off a little piece when needed. A bottle goes a long way. She will build up tolerance and need a little more - most likely never more than 1/4 of a caplet at a time.....

5. Quote Originally Posted by bakerwil View Post

Dexaprine is strong stuff and the best appetite supressant I have used for many reasons. Don't follow the directions though - that is why she got the effects mentioned. Start with 1/8 a caplet - that is all you need. You don't need to be cracked out - to suppress appetite. I highly suggest she re-tries dexaprine. She can keep a caplet in her pocket and chew off a little piece when needed. A bottle goes a long way. She will build up tolerance and need a little more - most likely never more than 1/4 of a caplet at a time.....
    Ok ill get her to try this, I have a bottle in town so next time I'm in there probably next week ill grab it and see if I can convince her to give it another shot. Thanks for that man.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    Ok ill get her to try this, I have a bottle in town so next time I'm in there probably next week ill grab it and see if I can convince her to give it another shot. Thanks for that man.
    Yeah I was gonig to recommend lowering the dose. My girlfriend is the same way. I cut the dose in 1/2 for her and then we slowly increased it to a full dose. She was fine after a bit. But she also takes in NO caffeine at all except for this.
    iForce Nutrition Anabolics Minion Member
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate
    iForce Nutrition -www.iForceNutrition.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Favorite appetite suppressant?
    By andros in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-30-2006, 08:53 AM
  2. Stimulant Free Appetite Suppressant--THAT WORKS!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-12-2005, 01:08 AM
  3. Appetite suppressing cactus?
    By PastorofMuppets in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-29-2004, 09:43 AM
  4. Appetite Suppressant
    By Rhapsody in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-06-2003, 11:33 PM