- 09-14-2013, 05:32 PM
I have some DAA and I've been considering using it for a while now. I'm just wondering if I should run it by itself considering this will be the first time I've used it and I want to see exactly how it affects me or if I should take it with an OTC AI? Is it worth it to run it by itself? Any opinions are welcome. Thanks.
- 09-14-2013, 06:00 PM
I've always taken it with an AI and had good results. First time with Inhibit-E and all subsequent cycles with.
- 09-14-2013, 06:15 PM
09-14-2013, 06:25 PM
09-15-2013, 06:38 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Super Saiyan in forum SupplementsReplies: 27Last Post: 12-26-2010, 11:54 PM
- By saggy321 in forum LG SciencesReplies: 2Last Post: 05-24-2010, 12:43 PM
- By SonicSWOLE in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 05-02-2010, 04:06 PM
- By AtomicFox in forum SupplementsReplies: 17Last Post: 04-27-2010, 05:25 PM
- By nunes in forum SupplementsReplies: 13Last Post: 03-31-2010, 08:35 PM