FORMASURGE

Jon2787

Awards
Been looking into running some Formasurge... Any thoughts?? How long would you run it and at what dose?? Do you need to run anything after or taper it down?? Also any sides???

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
Been looking into running some Formasurge... Any thoughts?? How long would you run it and at what dose?? Do you need to run anything after or taper it down?? Also any sides???
It's great stuff. If you are running solo, I'd go 6-8 weeks at recommended dosage. No reason to taper down. I'd run something such as Endosurge Turbo afterwards, but not necessary. I'd actually run the Endosurge throughout. If you dose high enough, it could dry out your joints. It's my favorite AI. It's one of those compounds that's worth the money.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
I love formestane its my favorite AI as its the only one to ever actually increase my libido and after a rough cycle well damn that can be helpful.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I love formestane its my favorite AI as its the only one to ever actually increase my libido and after a rough cycle well damn that can be helpful.
In your honest opinion- could you use this stuff as an ai on a test only cycle? Is it strong enough to keep sides down on or do you only use it in pct?

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
In your honest opinion- could you use this stuff as an ai on a test only cycle? Is it strong enough to keep sides down on or do you only use it in pct?
Yes to your first question.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Yes it is strong enough for a test cycle but I would use it transdermal. It just seemed to work better that way.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the input. I always heard forma products work best with transdermals... I have never tried it but I think I might give it a shot... A lot of people claim its ai potency is similar to arimadex?

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
I haven't tried formasurge but there isn't too many good reviews on it

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmm I didn't know they made one had to google it very interesting.
It should be priced around $26-30. Based on their relationship with Avant ,I'm sure they are using their carrier- it should be the same as CEL's

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It should be priced around $26-30. Based on their relationship with Avant ,I'm sure they are using their carrier- it should be the same as CEL's
Going old school with reference to Avant.

Reactions: mw1
BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
Formestane is a great product, I have used it for years. The problem using it as test booster is that it requires fairly high dosages which literally tanks your estrogen causing estro realated sides. Used at reasonable doses to control estro is where it really shines.

Jon2787

Awards
I did a cycle a epi a year ago and was advised to take tauro test as a pct. I realise now that this was terrible advice. I feel like i havent recovered properly. I was thinking the forma may help my test and e levels balance out an may help with some gyno. Any thoughts?? Also does forma have any side effects cant seem to find anything on google....

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
If doses are too high and estro too low some people complain of sore joints.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Formeron is awesome in my opinion
ditto that. I am on TRT and could not be happier with it. Plus, nobody has made a td that dries faster and smells better. That is a huge selling point for me.

Jon2787

Awards
Purchased!! Should be here in two days! What dosage would be recommended... Ive read two in the morn and two in the evening is that right?? A need to taper down??

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What did you purchase? If it was Formeron, then no, 2 and 2 will be too much most likely. I do 1 squirt a day and that is perfect for a running TRT level test.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
What did you purchase? If it was Formeron, then no, 2 and 2 will be too much most likely. I do 1 squirt a day and that is perfect for a running TRT level test.
It all depends what your TRT is at (mg) wise. The gel seems to cause higher estrogen sides from what I see on the boards.. although I'm not sure why this would be the lower bioavailability should negate this but I am seeing people post other wise. And some people do seem to have varying amounts of the aromatase enzyme. I was going to post some interesting studies but my phone is being a pain :mad:

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That is all true, but my only point was that Formeron is powerful stuff and I would never advise starting at the high end. Better to start with one and see if you need 2 or more. I went with 3 and it wasn't good. It got me really edgy, tired, and my knees ached.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
That is all true, but my only point was that Formeron is powerful stuff and I would never advise starting at the high end. Better to start with one and see if you need 2 or more. I went with 3 and it wasn't good. It got me really edgy, tired, and my knees ached.
Oh I completely agree taper up to find your lowest effective dose.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Agreeeeeeeeed!

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Running Formasurge right now at 4 pumps (100mg) each day... I like it, my only issues is i dont know how accurate the pump is? Reps?

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
Running Formasurge right now at 4 pumps (100mg) each day... I like it, my only issues is i dont know how accurate the pump is? Reps?
Should be pretty accurate. You could get a oral/topical syringe and measure if you are concerned.

Jon2787

Awards
What would be ideal starting dosage? It says 2 pumps a day... Just whacked my first to pumps on.... Time to smash shoulders!!

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
What would be ideal starting dosage? It says 2 pumps a day... Just whacked my first to pumps on.... Time to smash shoulders!!
I'd follow recommended and just assess and adjust accordingly.

Jon2787

Awards
Im on my second week of formasurge and i may aswell be rubbing water over me. Any idea how long it takes to kick in? Im current using 2 x am and 2x pm and i feel no different.

xhrr

Awards
Im on my second week of formasurge and i may aswell be rubbing water over me. Any idea how long it takes to kick in? Im current using 2 x am and 2x pm and i feel no different.
Well its not a miracle so don't expect it to work over night. Give it time it is a damn effective product.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hear this, brotha. That's bizarre. Not drying out or anything? Libido?

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
I feel it pretty quick. Have you ever used any transdermals before? Some people have better skins for them. What's your body fat percentage?

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mine has been clumping up when I have been rubbing it in. Has anyone had experience with the clumpage?

Jon2787

Awards
Sometimes white residue comes out in the solution but majority of the time mine comes out as a clear liquid

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you spreading over a wide area? When I first did it I was rubbing in a little 4-5" area and it lump up in the hairs on my arm. If so, try spreading it out in a thinner layer.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sometimes white residue comes out in the solution but majority of the time mine comes out as a clear liquid
If its clear, it means your not getting any product.

Looks like they haven't fixed the mixability problem with it, and its still crashing.

Shake to re mix with each use.

Product seperates like sand an water.

Jon2787

Awards
Thats what i thought. Complete waste of money. Shaking it doesnt help at all.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thats what i thought. Complete waste of money. Shaking it doesnt help at all.
the product works well, what I did (and recommend others do) is to put the solution into a (clear) spray bottle. this will allow you to clearly see if your solution is mixed.
yes, you wont know how much your getting, but after a few days, you'll have an idea if you're using too much.

I have and will continue to use formasurge, I think it's a great product, with some flaws. but it does work if you can get it on your skin properly.

that pump bottle they have sucks, and is garbage.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
the product works well, what I did (and recommend others do) is to put the solution into a (clear) spray bottle. this will allow you to clearly see if your solution is mixed.
yes, you wont know how much your getting, but after a few days, you'll have an idea if you're using too much.

I have and will continue to use formasurge, I think it's a great product, with some flaws. but it does work if you can get it on your skin properly.

that pump bottle they have sucks, and is garbage.
Thanks for the honest input. I'll try to do what I can to see if I can get some changes made to that pump bottle, but I, as an individual, can only promise but so much. I'll cross my fingers though. :D

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am going to put it in a clear old supplement bottle, like ones nutraplanet had that are real small...Then get the oral syringe and dose it from there...anyone know the math, i think .8ml is equivalent to 2 pumps

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am going to put it in a clear old supplement bottle, like ones nutraplanet had that are real small...Then get the oral syringe and dose it from there...anyone know the math, i think .8ml is equivalent to 2 pumps
Spraying it on works best. Much easier to get it spread over the skin surface evenly.

Covering the arms an chest each day was enough to dry me out big time.