Decent fat burning stack?

  1. Decent fat burning stack?


    I'm looking for a cheap but effective low stim fat burning stack. Atm I'm currently planning on doing the following.
    Upon waking; 12.5mg ephedrine, 100mg caffeine, 400mg EGCG green tea extract, 25mg forskolin
    4 hours later; same dose
    4 hours later; same dose minus the forskolin

    I would like to run forskolin at 75-100mg but being that money is tight I'm sticking with 50mg.

    I don't really want to add anything to this being that money is tight, if I have extra cash I would just up the forskolin dosage. Any thoughts on this stack? Would it be effective? The reason I have ephedrine and caffeine low is because I get high anxiety with 25/200.


  2. What kind of budget do you have?

    What existing supplements do you have access to?

  3. Quote Originally Posted by BeyondLimits3 View Post
    What kind of budget do you have?

    What existing supplements do you have access to?
    After all my **** is paid for I have like 10-20 bucks a month extra. I already have all the stuff on hand tho other than that just cissus for joints gut health and protein powder
    •   
       


  4. ECA is one of, if not the best fat burner you could get. Adding Forskolin is icing on the cake. Don't think you'll need anything else at all.
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com

  5. Look into Alpha-T2 if you're trying to keep it low stim. It works exceptionally well with forksolin-95
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  6. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    ECA is one of, if not the best fat burner you could get. Adding Forskolin is icing on the cake. Don't think you'll need anything else at all.
    agreeing with this fella. its cheap, works great, and doesnt cost much. hard to go wrong
    Serious Nutrition Solutions

  7. Aav2
    Alpha t2
    Erase
    Recompadrol
    ...::: Olympus Labs :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  8. Similar question I had, looking at Alphamine+Forskolin-95+Shift (or Alpha T2). Are Shift and AT2 similar? Not sure which would be best. Shift is cheaper.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Look into Alpha-T2 if you're trying to keep it low stim. It works exceptionally well with forksolin-95
    Runnin tht **** right now at 4/day

    I like it so far. Nice work coop

  10. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    ECA is one of, if not the best fat burner you could get. Adding Forskolin is icing on the cake. Don't think you'll need anything else at all.
    Would it be effective at half the recommended dose three times a day? My heart beats 73 beats per minute on 25mg/200mg out of the range of 60-100 beats. I figure it'll be lower risk, last longer, and not give me anxiety or crack me out. But would it still be effective?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Johnston View Post
    Similar question I had, looking at Alphamine+Forskolin-95+Shift (or Alpha T2). Are Shift and AT2 similar? Not sure which would be best. Shift is cheaper.
    No, AT2 and Shift work differently. Shift is purely about increasing metabolism through the thyroid. Either version of that stack is going to give you nice results!
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  12. Do I need to boost my metabolism through the thyroid? Is that necessary? I'm not overweight (about 12% bf) and don't have a problem with gaining too much weight or anything... just trying to shift stubborn stomach fat.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by SoupNaziNazi View Post

    Would it be effective at half the recommended dose three times a day? My heart beats 73 beats per minute on 25mg/200mg out of the range of 60-100 beats. I figure it'll be lower risk, last longer, and not give me anxiety or crack me out. But would it still be effective?
    Not positive but I imagine it would still have an effect. Maybe someone who has ran it at that dose would be able to answer the question more then me. Just keep an eye on your HR while taking ECA.
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Johnston View Post
    Do I need to boost my metabolism through the thyroid? Is that necessary? I'm not overweight (about 12% bf) and don't have a problem with gaining too much weight or anything... just trying to shift stubborn stomach fat.
    With Alphamine + F-95 + AT2 and/or Shift, that stubborn stomach fat shouldn't have a chance.
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com

  15. That's what I'm hoping. Saying that, I recently finished a tub of Alphamine and F-95, and can't say I noticed MUCH difference, although I was only taking 50mg of Forskolin daily and I've seen that's the minimum, with 100mg being more optimal.

  16. How were you dosing Alphamine and F-95?
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Johnston View Post
    Do I need to boost my metabolism through the thyroid? Is that necessary? I'm not overweight (about 12% bf) and don't have a problem with gaining too much weight or anything... just trying to shift stubborn stomach fat.
    I prefer the new AT2 for what you're looking for. AT2 is going to have you covered on increased metabolism and is going to help attack that stubborn stomach fat without adding any additional stims to your stack.
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  18. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    How were you dosing Alphamine and F-95?
    Alphamine 2 scoops AM on empty stomach, 1 in afternoon (but not always). The F-95 I started having one with lunch and at night, then couple weeks in switched to morning and night.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post

    Not positive but I imagine it would still have an effect. Maybe someone who has ran it at that dose would be able to answer the question more then me. Just keep an eye on your HR while taking ECA.
    Ight thanks for the advice bro beans.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Johnston View Post
    Alphamine 2 scoops AM on empty stomach, 1 in afternoon (but not always). The F-95 I started having one with lunch and at night, then couple weeks in switched to morning and night.
    So the norm. Did you get any of the doses pre-cardio or pre-workout?
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com

  21. Quote Originally Posted by SoupNaziNazi View Post

    Ight thanks for the advice bro beans.
    Anytime .
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com

  22. I did occasionally take one before workout, but more often than not I just had the two scoops AM.

    I'm following a Lean Gains approach to diet and workout currently, so 16/8 fast, body recomp -20&/+20% calories on rest days vs workout days, with close attention to my macros.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Johnston View Post
    I did occasionally take one before workout, but more often than not I just had the two scoops AM.

    I'm following a Lean Gains approach to diet and workout currently, so 16/8 fast, body recomp -20&/+20% calories on rest days vs workout days, with close attention to my macros.
    I always try and recommend getting a dose in pre-cardio/pre-workout.

    But your next stack honestly should be all you would need for stubborn belly fat with a well planned diet.
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar37 View Post
    I prefer the new AT2 for what you're looking for. AT2 is going to have you covered on increased metabolism and is going to help attack that stubborn stomach fat without adding any additional stims to your stack.
    So Alphamine+F-95+AT2 would do the trick you reckon, no need for Shift? Don't want to spend money I don't need to.

    I've been on Anabeta (original) plus Erase also these past 5 weeks, and tbh honest I can't say I've noticed much from them, although I did get the hunger from AB. Perhaps needless to say at this point, I'm a non-responder to most things ha!

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Johnston View Post
    So Alphamine+F-95+AT2 would do the trick you reckon, no need for Shift? Don't want to spend money I don't need to.

    I've been on Anabeta (original) plus Erase also these past 5 weeks, and tbh honest I can't say I've noticed much from them, although I did get the hunger from AB. Perhaps needless to say at this point, I'm a non-responder to most things ha!
    No, you don't need the Shift. If you are doing that stack and not able to lose that last bit, then you've more than likely cracked and went on an ice cream binge lol.

    What were your goals on AnaBeta and Erase?
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  26. Well I got Anabeta free with some Enhanced pre-workout and read it went with Erase so figured I'd get that too. As I was starting on this new diet/workout regime, I thought it could only help, although as I say it doesn't seem to have done anything for me really. Maybe I expected too much.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Johnston View Post
    Well I got Anabeta free with some Enhanced pre-workout and read it went with Erase so figured I'd get that too. As I was starting on this new diet/workout regime, I thought it could only help, although as I say it doesn't seem to have done anything for me really. Maybe I expected too much.
    Erase has always helped me when I wanted to cut and AnaBeta can help spare lean muscle mass when doing that. AnaBeta works the best for me though while on a lean bulk.
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  28. 60-100 bpm is normal hr, no worries. couple weeks of high bp won't kill you either
    Serious Nutrition Solutions

  29. Thyrocaps + At2 and Alphamine would be a sick stack.

    or something like Thyrocaps and AAv2 from EBF.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable

  30. Thyrocaps + At2 and Alphamine would be a sick stack.

    or something like Thyrocaps and AAv2 from EBF.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable

  31. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    Thyrocaps + At2 and Alphamine would be a sick stack.

    or something like Thyrocaps and AAv2 from EBF.
    Thyrocaps plus reduce xt. I need to try alphamine.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  32. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post

    Thyrocaps plus reduce xt. I need to try alphamine.
    Why yes you should try it.

  33. I just started taking Alphamine on Friday. I am noticeably warmer about 30 minutes after taking it, almost feel like I have a fever but my body temp doesn't change. I would recommend trying it by self first, no reason to stack it.
    William Llewellyn's Anabolics, Underground Anabolics, and SSRG ebook editions!

  34. Quote Originally Posted by Patuba View Post
    I just started taking Alphamine on Friday. I am noticeably warmer about 30 minutes after taking it, almost feel like I have a fever but my body temp doesn't change. I would recommend trying it by self first, no reason to stack it.
    Oleuropein
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  35. I run ECY quite often and have run ECA in the past, currently taking Dexaprine XR + Ephedrine, and I intend to add Forskolin-95 to it soon. You will see good results with what you have though. Look into TT-33 for non stim if you want to go that route.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Best Fat Burning Stack
    By CryingEmo in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-24-2007, 09:10 PM
  2. Muscle and Fitness October 2006 fat burning stack!
    By Fernelias in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-10-2006, 03:37 AM
  3. would this be a good fat burning stack??
    By apron in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-06-2006, 03:36 PM
  4. What do you think of my fat burning stack?
    By Vader in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-10-2005, 09:34 PM
  5. Fat Burning Stack (feel free to slam)
    By NPursuit in forum Supplements
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 04-15-2003, 06:20 PM
Log in
Log in