Favorite Pre-Bed GDA

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Favorite Pre-Bed GDA


    What are some of your guys' favorite pre-bed GDA's? Obviously seeking the deeper sleep and leanness upon waking. I'm sure insulin sensitivity is fairly optimized upon waking as well.

    Real interested in GlycoPhase (not to just be used pre-bed), but looking for some anecdotal feedback if any is present.

    Obviously Burn24 is out of the question.


  2. I'm not a big fan of pre-bed GDAs but recompadrol would probably work best
    •   
       


  3. 1g of agmatine. luckly i've got some iforce bulk powder i take before bed.

  4. I know AB/ABE isn't classified as a GDA, but when I take it pre-bed I wake up looking lean and hard.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

  5. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    I know AB/ABE isn't classified as a GDA, but when I take it pre-bed I wake up looking lean and hard.
    ABE pre bed is awesome. Cort control, thyroid stimulation through forskolin and partitioner effects of Anacylus
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by EBF_2356 View Post

    ABE pre bed is awesome. Cort control, thyroid stimulation through forskolin and partitioner effects of Anacylus
    Anabeta Elite is fantastic pre bed on an empty stomach. Or even with a carb meal if you are back loading.

    A great GDA I have been using is Recompadrol. 1 before bed leaves me waking up very dry but not depleted.

  7. Still haven't tried Recompadrol! Jelly
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Still haven't tried Recompadrol! Jelly
    Hahaha

    Name:  ForumRunner_20130915_070220.png
Views: 387
Size:  415.5 KB
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Still haven't tried Recompadrol! Jelly
    Same here. Na-R-ALA + Agmatine is a tough duo to beat, especially when you buy in bulk.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by aaronuconn View Post

    Same here. Na-R-ALA + Agmatine is a tough duo to beat, especially when you buy in bulk.
    Love that combo with added ALCAR.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

  11. I liked original slin sane pre bed. havnt tried recompadrol.
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com

  12. Quote Originally Posted by EBF_2356 View Post

    Hahaha

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachment****88 688"/>
    Evil
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com

  13. Quote Originally Posted by aaronuconn View Post

    Same here. Na-R-ALA + Agmatine is a tough duo to beat, especially when you buy in bulk.
    That's try but I noticed the best effect from agmatine at 2-3G 1 hasn't done much for me in that area and na r ala is great but recompadrol you really only need 3 caps a day if hitting 300g cabs

  14. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    That's try but I noticed the best effect from agmatine at 2-3G 1 hasn't done much for me in that area and na r ala is great but recompadrol you really only need 3 caps a day if hitting 300g cabs
    I'm at 300-325g at the moment.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by aaronuconn View Post

    I'm at 300-325g at the moment.
    I'd still venture to say unless your buying kilos at a time recompadrol would be cheaper. Also better gda overall then those single ingredients
  16. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar

    Would never go this intense for a pre-bed dose but for my extreme carb binges (think buffet) I have used Recompadrol + 1g agmatine + SsV2. ALA is by far the most effective ingredient for me I have found NaRALA is hard to find, I picked up plenty of Nutra 300 mg ALA caps on sale though at least
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com

  17. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    That's try but I noticed the best effect from agmatine at 2-3G 1 hasn't done much for me in that area and na r ala is great but recompadrol you really only need 3 caps a day if hitting 300g cabs

    That's a little much!. That'd be pretty damn expensive. Is there really any benefit of going over 1 gram a day?.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by aaronuconn View Post
    Same here. Na-R-ALA + Agmatine is a tough duo to beat, especially when you buy in bulk.
    Love those two. Recompadrol and AnaBeta Elite are others I love. Tough decisions!!

    mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  19. i've only done a "gda" once and it was glycobol, i try and stay away from anything that makes me feel hypo at all if i'm not going to eat shortly after taking

    stick with 1g of agmatine, still really cost effective if only taking 1g pre bed
    AM10 for 10% off at Mindandmuscle.com
    AM10 for 10% off at Mrsupps.com

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    i've only done a "gda" once and it was glycobol, i try and stay away from anything that makes me feel hypo at all if i'm not going to eat shortly after taking

    stick with 1g of agmatine, still really cost effective if only taking 1g pre bed
    Maybe that EBF is loaded or something?. 2-3 grams, the rich mans dose!...Still I don't know if it would even be worth it to go over over a gram....I mean are there any actual increased benefits after 1 gram?. Or are you just wasting product at that point?.

    Coop...Your thoughts?

  21. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post

    Maybe that EBF is loaded or something?. 2-3 grams, the rich mans dose!...Still I don't know if it would even be worth it to go over over a gram....I mean are there any actual increased benefits after 1 gram?. Or are you just wasting product at that point?.

    Coop...Your thoughts?
    Far from loaded. Just have pre workouts I mix and what not

    Comes out to 2-3 g.

    I notice better all day pumps at 3G 2 pre 1 post

  22. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Maybe that EBF is loaded or something?. 2-3 grams, the rich mans dose!...Still I don't know if it would even be worth it to go over over a gram....I mean are there any actual increased benefits after 1 gram?. Or are you just wasting product at that point?.

    Coop...Your thoughts?
    lol, SNS makes buying Agmatine bulk very affordable.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by thedarce View Post
    1g of agmatine. luckly i've got some iforce bulk powder i take before bed.
    This is probably what I would choose, efficient, effective and affordable.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by aaronuconn View Post
    lol, SNS makes buying Agmatine bulk very affordable.
    Yep, it does. Still though if you use that much of it, can still get expensive. I didn't realize EBF was just talking about his other combos of supps. I have some bulk SNS Agmatine, but I'm making it last since I'm also taking test powder and that already has 1 gram in it.

  25. I'm all about getting the most for your money.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. favorite pre-workout drink
    By Kilo1636 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 262
    Last Post: 12-15-2008, 04:40 PM
  2. What are YOUR two favorite PRE-workout supps?
    By LakeMountD in forum Supplements
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 11-27-2006, 08:41 PM
  3. POWERFUL: Pre-bed dose
    By Rostam in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-16-2006, 08:30 PM
  4. favorite pre-workout drink
    By Kilo1636 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-21-2006, 05:50 PM
  5. Favorite pre workout stims
    By okboy63 in forum 35 and Older
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 05-28-2006, 11:57 PM
Log in
Log in