Favorite Pre-Bed GDA

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
What are some of your guys' favorite pre-bed GDA's? Obviously seeking the deeper sleep and leanness upon waking. I'm sure insulin sensitivity is fairly optimized upon waking as well.

Real interested in GlycoPhase (not to just be used pre-bed), but looking for some anecdotal feedback if any is present.

Obviously Burn24 is out of the question.

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
1g of agmatine. luckly i've got some iforce bulk powder i take before bed.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know AB/ABE isn't classified as a GDA, but when I take it pre-bed I wake up looking lean and hard.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
I know AB/ABE isn't classified as a GDA, but when I take it pre-bed I wake up looking lean and hard.
ABE pre bed is awesome. Cort control, thyroid stimulation through forskolin and partitioner effects of Anacylus

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
ABE pre bed is awesome. Cort control, thyroid stimulation through forskolin and partitioner effects of Anacylus
Anabeta Elite is fantastic pre bed on an empty stomach. Or even with a carb meal if you are back loading.

A great GDA I have been using is Recompadrol. 1 before bed leaves me waking up very dry but not depleted.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Still haven't tried Recompadrol! Jelly

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I liked original slin sane pre bed. havnt tried recompadrol.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Same here. Na-R-ALA + Agmatine is a tough duo to beat, especially when you buy in bulk.
That's try but I noticed the best effect from agmatine at 2-3G 1 hasn't done much for me in that area and na r ala is great but recompadrol you really only need 3 caps a day if hitting 300g cabs

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
That's try but I noticed the best effect from agmatine at 2-3G 1 hasn't done much for me in that area and na r ala is great but recompadrol you really only need 3 caps a day if hitting 300g cabs
I'm at 300-325g at the moment.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Would never go this intense for a pre-bed dose but for my extreme carb binges (think buffet) I have used Recompadrol + 1g agmatine + SsV2. ALA is by far the most effective ingredient for me I have found NaRALA is hard to find, I picked up plenty of Nutra 300 mg ALA caps on sale though at least

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

That's a little much!. That'd be pretty damn expensive. Is there really any benefit of going over 1 gram a day?.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Same here. Na-R-ALA + Agmatine is a tough duo to beat, especially when you buy in bulk.
Love those two. Recompadrol and AnaBeta Elite are others I love. Tough decisions!!

mike

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i've only done a "gda" once and it was glycobol, i try and stay away from anything that makes me feel hypo at all if i'm not going to eat shortly after taking

stick with 1g of agmatine, still really cost effective if only taking 1g pre bed

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i've only done a "gda" once and it was glycobol, i try and stay away from anything that makes me feel hypo at all if i'm not going to eat shortly after taking

stick with 1g of agmatine, still really cost effective if only taking 1g pre bed
Maybe that EBF is loaded or something?. 2-3 grams, the rich mans dose!...Still I don't know if it would even be worth it to go over over a gram....I mean are there any actual increased benefits after 1 gram?. Or are you just wasting product at that point?.

Coop...Your thoughts?

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Maybe that EBF is loaded or something?. 2-3 grams, the rich mans dose!...Still I don't know if it would even be worth it to go over over a gram....I mean are there any actual increased benefits after 1 gram?. Or are you just wasting product at that point?.

Coop...Your thoughts?
Far from loaded. Just have pre workouts I mix and what not

Comes out to 2-3 g.

I notice better all day pumps at 3G 2 pre 1 post

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

Coop...Your thoughts?
lol, SNS makes buying Agmatine bulk very affordable.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1g of agmatine. luckly i've got some iforce bulk powder i take before bed.
This is probably what I would choose, efficient, effective and affordable.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol, SNS makes buying Agmatine bulk very affordable.
Yep, it does. Still though if you use that much of it, can still get expensive. I didn't realize EBF was just talking about his other combos of supps. I have some bulk SNS Agmatine, but I'm making it last since I'm also taking test powder and that already has 1 gram in it.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I'm all about getting the most for your money.
I'm also somewhat skeptical of Agmatine being antilipolytic, especially at 2-3g.

Actually, I'll bump this to the AM crowd. This is part of a thread I started elsewhere. Coop discussed his thoughts and I threw out my opinion:

It's a too way street. Reduction of insulin promotes a faster return to a counter-regulatory state (increased lipolysis), but alpha-2-agonism is potentially anti-lipolytic. Neither of these is likely terribly relevant given agmatine's kinetics.
Would you mind elaborating on what you mean by Agmatine's kinetics? I'm aware of the short half life, but I thought the pharmacokinetic profile also shows potential for prolonged duration in the CNS (thinking of its anticonvulsant effects (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12543244) and also the study that used a single bolus injection intrathecally (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15933157).

We're also talking a difference between oral vs injection for administration.

Seems to be discrepancies in the pharmacological actions of Agmatine. Recent research into the Agmatinergic System will hopefully shed some light.
There "discrepancies" are due to the fact that agmatine's plasma half-life may be relevant for some of its effects, whereas its ability to enter tissues or affect biochemical cascades do not necessarily require agmatine in the bloodstream
Is the correlation between Agmatine and the CNS regulation of adipose tissue relevant in regards to lipolysis?
Too tough for me to say, but autoreceptor agonism isn't exactly a prominent anti-lipolytic pathway
Would love to hear your guys' opinion on the matter. To me, it doesn't seem Agmatine would deter or aid fat loss much at all.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm also somewhat skeptical of Agmatine being antilipolytic, especially at 2-3g.

Actually, I'll bump this to the AM crowd. This is part of a thread I started elsewhere. Coop discussed his thoughts and I threw out my opinion:

Would love to hear your guys' opinion on the matter. To me, it doesn't seem Agmatine would deter or aid fat loss much at all.
Lots of good discussion going there.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Fwiw, I ran glycophase (logged it here too if you're interested) and the pre bed dose was my favorite way to take it. Had some really deep, refreshing sleep.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Coop...Your thoughts?
i never read of any benefits over 1g but i'm not sure i ever read anything of anyone really testing it over 1.5g's and that would just be for pump purposes

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
A lot of mentions for Agmatine in here already. I've used GDAs in the past and I am not sure I got the benefits they are supposed to provide. iForce has Agmatine as does SNS if you are looking for some.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A lot of mentions for Agmatine in here already. I've used GDAs in the past and I am not sure I got the benefits they are supposed to provide. iForce has Agmatine as does SNS if you are looking for some.
What benefits were you looking for? An what products have you tried

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Glycobol made a huge difference for me pre-bed: better sleep, but most importantly woke up looking noticeably fuller & tighter. And I've been informed the cinnamon extract also made my, ahem,' yield' taste sweeter & of cinnamon. If your lady is in to that kind of thing. Also had bad acid reflux on it after dosing, which isn't normal for me at all.

Finishing Slin Sane tomorrow. Awesome product, really helped fat attenuation over this last month despite a truly dirty diet (training has been hard but I fell off the nutritional bandwagon). Doesn't do squat as far as looking better in the morning though, so I stopped bothering & use it in daytime. No heartburn though.

Looking fwd to a bottle of Recompadrol in the cupboard in a couple months or so - really love how many caps there are to tweak the dosage better.

xhrr

Awards
I'll tell you a product that doesn't get enough love, Better Body Sports Protovol. Not your typical GDA and I wouldn't use it pre bed but all this talk of agmatine and this never gets mentioned.

180 Capsules

Serving Size2Capsules
Servings Per Container90

Amount Per Serving

DL-Alpha Hydroxyisocaproic Acid Calcium (Containing 500mg HICA) 750mg
Agmatine Sulfate 750mg

Profile is simple and effective and you get 2.25 grams of agmatine a day and the studied dose of HICA.

To answer the OP 2 caps of USP Labs AP pre bed was my favorite, Berberine is by far one of my favorite ingredients.