New Forskolin Study

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    In that case I would get the original anabeta and stack it with some F95. That way you could control your dosage better and probably save some moola.
    Dont forget about the cortisol control in the Elite though. Also you wouldnt have to take nearly as much forskolin with the elitr version since there is already some in it.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns


  2. Quote Originally Posted by aaronuconn View Post
    So, there's 50mg then?
    My thoughts exactly! 4 caps of ABE and 2 of f95 should be 100mg

  3. Where does it say the 3 subjects dropped out for GI issues? In the full text?

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    •   
       


  4. There are a lot of studies out there and I'm not surprised by these at all. There are really some great products out there and this stuff really can produce a lot of muscle growth. It's a great product overall. I enjoy using it. It really does well. What are your favorite products to stack with it?

  5. Thanks for posting this coop. Without a doubt one of the best supplements out there for ANY purpose.
    NSCA-CSCS and CPT - Pursuing DPT Degree

  6. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    Where does it say the 3 subjects dropped out for GI issues? In the full text?
    Yup
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  7. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    Where does it say the 3 subjects dropped out for GI issues? In the full text?
    The abstract shows it in the Results section.
    PES - Physique Enhancing Science

  8. Can you C & P that part?

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com

  9. "Three subjects reported abdominal discomfort, such as increased bowel movements, soft stools, and/or diarrhea. No other clinically significant adverse events were detected or noted."
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Quadzilla99 View Post
    It's actually ~ 350 milligrams. I just got off the phone with the company and a rep confirmed it. I believe her actual words were "bout tree fitty"
    What was her name?
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  11. One thing everyone needs to remember...just because the study said 100mg produced those results doesn't mean that 75mg won't produce the same or near the same results.

    Obviously it would need to be studied
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  12. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    "Three subjects reported abdominal discomfort, such as increased bowel movements, soft stools, and/or diarrhea. No other clinically significant adverse events were detected or noted."
    Thanks
    Forskolin has never given me diarrhea/soft stools -just the intense cramping for several hrs the first two or so days. Im surprised it doesn't give me those issues, usually with products like protein or even some foods I am easily effected

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com

  13. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    What was her name?
    This is her on the left:

    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9cn7xfB...%3D9cn7xfBpZ3M
    phaggy opinions+certainty=douchebag status

  14. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    Thanks
    Forskolin has never given me diarrhea/soft stools -just the intense cramping for several hrs the first two or so days. Im surprised it doesn't give me those issues, usually with products like protein or even some foods I am easily effected
    Do you use a lot of cholinergics? They're typically implicated in cramping of the GI tract, which forskolin may worsen
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  15. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    When people mention staple supplements (multi, fish oil, creatine, b-Alanine), I think forksolin and betaine anhydrous should be mentioned in the same breath. Body composition and/or performance data in repeated human trials
    Cool. So when will Coop's Corner come out with a betaine anhydrous entry?

  16. Quote Originally Posted by ricroc View Post
    Cool. So when will Coop's Corner come out with a betaine anhydrous entry?

    When Coop is damn well and ready!
    S.N.S. Rep

    T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com

  17. Quote Originally Posted by ricroc View Post
    Cool. So when will Coop's Corner come out with a betaine anhydrous entry?
    JudoJosh has a thread with all the collective betaine studies somewhere
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  18. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    JudoJosh has a thread with all the collective betaine studies somewhere
    Thanks!

  19. Quote Originally Posted by ricroc View Post
    Thanks!
    There's a user named Zir Red who posts here who is like the worlds foremost expert on betaine. He's the actual scientist who conducted/coordinated the most recent study on it with weightlifters
    phaggy opinions+certainty=douchebag status

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Quadzilla99 View Post
    There's a user named Zir Red who posts here who is like the worlds foremost expert on betaine. He's the actual scientist who conducted/coordinated the most recent study on it with weightlifters
    yeah I've been reading all of his info on betaine, just do a search for his threads, he's very helpful

  21. excellent news

  22. So how much forskolin we need to take

  23. Quote Originally Posted by burpees View Post
    So how much forskolin we need to take
    Most peoples so called sweet spot is 100mg. But anywhere from 50-100mg would be good.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com

  24. At 100mg f95 gets expensive lol

  25. Yes, many peoples like 100 mg, but some peoples are fine with 50-75. It all depends on the peoples and what the peoples can handles.
    S.N.S. Rep

    T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com

  26. Quote Originally Posted by burpees View Post
    At 100mg f95 gets expensive lol
    If you consider how effective it is and how much you spend on products that give a fraction of the results, it's ultimately worth it.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  27. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    If you consider how effective it is and how much you spend on products that give a fraction of the results, it's ultimately worth it.
    So I should return my two bottles of FOLLIDRONE an get 4 bottles of F95 instead ?

  28. Quote Originally Posted by burpees View Post
    So I should return my two bottles of FOLLIDRONE an get 4 bottles of F95 instead ?
    Well that's a loaded question, but if we just compare ingredients, forskolin is superior for body composition. Follidrone is probably better for strength
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  29. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Well that's a loaded question, but if we just compare ingredients, forskolin is superior for body composition. Follidrone is probably better for strength
    Lol if I take 100mg do I take 50 at a time or 25 at a time ?

  30. Quote Originally Posted by burpees View Post
    Lol if I take 100mg do I take 50 at a time or 25 at a time ?
    Whatever allows you to follow this protocol: Coop's Corner #1: Forskolin + B-agonists
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  31. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Whatever allows you to follow this protocol: Coop's Corner #1: Forskolin + B-agonists
    Hey Mr.Cooper...I'm new to forskolin & only been using it for a few days. I take 25mg 3 times per day....morning, pre-workout & before bed...I'm also taking DAA (3g) & Erase. I know DAA needs to be cycled approx every 8 weeks (and of course the Erase with it) but do you need to cycle the forskolin? I really like this stack so far but I do want to do it right the first time!

    Thank You!!

  32. Quote Originally Posted by mikespe View Post
    Hey Mr.Cooper...I'm new to forskolin & only been using it for a few days. I take 25mg 3 times per day....morning, pre-workout & before bed...I'm also taking DAA (3g) & Erase. I know DAA needs to be cycled approx every 8 weeks (and of course the Erase with it) but do you need to cycle the forskolin? I really like this stack so far but I do want to do it right the first time! Thank You!!
    Run it for 12 weeks then take a break.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com

  33. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Run it for 12 weeks then take a break.
    Thank you! Should the break be 4 weeks or less/more?

  34. Quote Originally Posted by mikespe View Post
    Thank you! Should the break be 4 weeks or less/more?
    4 weeks.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com

  35. Quote Originally Posted by mikespe View Post
    Hey Mr.Cooper...I'm new to forskolin & only been using it for a few days. I take 25mg 3 times per day....morning, pre-workout & before bed...I'm also taking DAA (3g) & Erase. I know DAA needs to be cycled approx every 8 weeks (and of course the Erase with it) but do you need to cycle the forskolin? I really like this stack so far but I do want to do it right the first time! Thank You!!
    Same stack I'm going to do 100 F95 with SNS DAA

    no erase tho

  36. Quote Originally Posted by burpees View Post
    Same stack I'm going to do 100 F95 with SNS DAA

    no erase tho
    Even though I'm not new to bodybuilding I am new to these "stacks" Back when I was younger we did ephedrine, aspirin & caffeine as a pre-workout! LOL ....it actually helped keep us lean! But then ephedrine was "banned"....so I'm still learning these new natural fat burners & test boosters....this site came up in a google search a few weeks ago (researching DAA I believe) so I stuck around!

  37. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Whatever allows you to follow this protocol: Coop's Corner #1: Forskolin + B-agonists
    U like follidrone and or myosnergy ?

  38. Quote Originally Posted by mikespe View Post
    Even though I'm not new to bodybuilding I am new to these "stacks" Back when I was younger we did ephedrine, aspirin & caffeine as a pre-workout! LOL ....it actually helped keep us lean! But then ephedrine was "banned"....so I'm still learning these new natural fat burners & test boosters....this site came up in a google search a few weeks ago (researching DAA I believe) so I stuck around!
    Ephedrine can still be had at your local pharmacy, wal-mart, or walgreens.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com

  39. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Ephedrine can still be had at your local pharmacy, wal-mart, or walgreens.
    I compete in natural bodybuilding & it is banned in drug tested shows...but back in the day it was before shows were drug tested (the old AAU days)....then natural bodybuilding began to take off & that's the direction I went...been tempted a few times though!! ;-)

  40. Final 24 hours of the Analyzed sale...including Forskolin-95 http://analyzedsupplements.com
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. New DAA Study
    By De__eB in forum Advanced Discussion
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 08-23-2013, 08:24 AM
  2. New Arginine studies :)
    By WORKOUT COACH in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-27-2010, 02:03 PM
  3. "dont tell the kids!" new steroid study
    By billm311 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01-10-2008, 06:02 PM
  4. Forskolin study
    By emdub27 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-23-2007, 11:03 PM
  5. New Study Confirms that Fish Feel Pain
    By Sheesh in forum General Chat
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-02-2003, 10:39 PM
Log in
Log in