GDA effectiveness under low carb

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
I am cutting and eating little if any complex carbs. I still get 150-200 grams of carbs through veggies.
Something I was not expecting, but I find my current GDA (AP and just opened a new bottle of Slintensity) still quite effective.
Do you guys use a GDA under these types circumstances and is one more effective than the other?

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The carbs from veggies are mostly going to be fiber which nets you essentially zero nutritional value pretty much.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am cutting and eating little if any complex carbs. I still get 150-200 grams of carbs through veggies.
Something I was not expecting, but I find my current GDA (AP and just opened a new bottle of Slintensity) still quite effective.
Do you guys use a GDA under these types circumstances and is one more effective than the other?
For one i have no idea how you get that many carbs via veggies.

Also i wouldnt waste a Gda on veggies.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For one i have no idea how you get that many carbs via veggies.

Also i wouldnt waste a Gda on veggies.
If you think about it, carbs from veggies practically blocks themselves since they are essentially just fiber.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You have to remember the mechanisms of action aside from glucose uptake and carbohydrate blocking.

Increasing fatty acid oxidation and repressing fatty acid synthesis are a big part of how these function

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
Thanks guys - I really appreciate your opinions...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 10
PolishHamm3r77 Supplements 21
Supplements 16
AdelV Supplements 8
Supplements 11