Yohimbine + Methyl-Synephrine + Shift

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Good fat loss stack?I was thinking of dosing 1 of each in the morning and doing intermittent fasting. With another dose 6 hours later and another one before bed.This will be used in conjunction with carnitine tartate (dose in the morning), fors-95 (dosed 4 times a day), and Ursol-XT (dose starts at 4 and going up to 6).

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
How many mgs of yohimbe

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Max 14 mgs spread over the course of the day.Since the dosage is 0.2mgs per kg of weight.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good fat loss stack?I was thinking of dosing 1 of each in the morning and doing intermittent fasting. With another dose 6 hours later and another one before bed.This will be used in conjunction with carnitine tartate (dose in the morning), fors-95 (dosed 4 times a day), and Ursol-XT (dose starts at 4 and going up to 6).
Looks good to me

I love high dose y hcl I just dip my finger in the powder and eat it lol

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
I'm a big fan of Yohimbine for fat loss. I haven't used Shift before, but I typically run Ephedrine + Dexaprine XR. Previously I would just run Ephedrine + Caffeine, but I notice greater fat loss and energy with the addition of yohimbine for sure. I've used LCLT and Forskolin before so you are definitely in for some good fat loss.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I'm a big fan of Yohimbine for fat loss. I haven't used Shift before, but I typically run Ephedrine + Dexaprine XR. Previously I would just run Ephedrine + Caffeine, but I notice greater fat loss and energy with the addition of yohimbine for sure. I've used LCLT and Forskolin before so you are definitely in for some good fat loss.
I tried dexaprine xr + ephedrine. As someone who was stim tolerant, my resting HR exceeded 100. This combo may very well be a death sentence for someone naive to stims

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
I tried dexaprine xr + ephedrine. As someone who was stim tolerant, my resting HR exceeded 100. This combo may very well be a death sentence for someone naive to stims
Damn! That is scary...defo won't be trying that combo!

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
Yea DexaprineXR alone will get you going! I usually run it alone for this reason and I break them in half

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This AM I took one Decimate, two Shift and one Forskolin 95 and it was great. Perhaps that I did not use regular Yohimbine made a big difference.