Yohimbine + Methyl-Synephrine + Shift - AnabolicMinds.com

Yohimbine + Methyl-Synephrine + Shift

1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Yohimbine + Methyl-Synephrine + Shift

Good fat loss stack?I was thinking of dosing 1 of each in the morning and doing intermittent fasting. With another dose 6 hours later and another one before bed.This will be used in conjunction with carnitine tartate (dose in the morning), fors-95 (dosed 4 times a day), and Ursol-XT (dose starts at 4 and going up to 6).

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

How many mgs of yohimbe
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.

Max 14 mgs spread over the course of the day.Since the dosage is 0.2mgs per kg of weight.
    •   

4. Enhanced Body Formulations

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by The Engineer View Post
    Good fat loss stack?I was thinking of dosing 1 of each in the morning and doing intermittent fasting. With another dose 6 hours later and another one before bed.This will be used in conjunction with carnitine tartate (dose in the morning), fors-95 (dosed 4 times a day), and Ursol-XT (dose starts at 4 and going up to 6).
    Looks good to me

I love high dose y hcl I just dip my finger in the powder and eat it lol
    Enhanced Body Formulations Product Educator

For any questions on our products that need a quick response, please email me directly
    EnhancedBodyFormulations@gmail .com
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  225 lbs.

I'm a big fan of Yohimbine for fat loss. I haven't used Shift before, but I typically run Ephedrine + Dexaprine XR. Previously I would just run Ephedrine + Caffeine, but I notice greater fat loss and energy with the addition of yohimbine for sure. I've used LCLT and Forskolin before so you are definitely in for some good fat loss.
  6. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by laneanders View Post
    I'm a big fan of Yohimbine for fat loss. I haven't used Shift before, but I typically run Ephedrine + Dexaprine XR. Previously I would just run Ephedrine + Caffeine, but I notice greater fat loss and energy with the addition of yohimbine for sure. I've used LCLT and Forskolin before so you are definitely in for some good fat loss.
    I tried dexaprine xr + ephedrine. As someone who was stim tolerant, my resting HR exceeded 100. This combo may very well be a death sentence for someone naive to stims
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  7. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    I tried dexaprine xr + ephedrine. As someone who was stim tolerant, my resting HR exceeded 100. This combo may very well be a death sentence for someone naive to stims
    Damn! That is scary...defo won't be trying that combo!
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Yea DexaprineXR alone will get you going! I usually run it alone for this reason and I break them in half
    Myokem Rep 15% Off @ Myokem.com use code dkgreene15
    NITRAMINE-Elite Preworkout Ignition System |PYROXAMINEHigh Performance Thermogenic Agent |MAGNITROPIN-High Performance Myotropic Agent |ALPHADEX-High Performance Hormone Modulator
  9. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

This AM I took one Decimate, two Shift and one Forskolin 95 and it was great. Perhaps that I did not use regular Yohimbine made a big difference.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Synthetic Supplements - Methyl-Synephrine Tabs
    By nattydisaster in forum Analyzed Supplements
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 10-29-2013, 07:46 PM
  2. Synthetic Supplements Methyl-Synephrine - Nows your chance
    By nattydisaster in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 215
    Last Post: 07-22-2012, 12:06 PM
  3. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-15-2012, 11:35 AM
  4. Alpha-T2 (Methyl-Synephrine) Question...
    By tbarrows in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 10-11-2010, 03:52 PM