Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
SNS ...available in caps or powder
This! SNS Sodium DAA caps!

Dpol was my first ever DAA product and because it has Nitrates, it is best taken pre-workout (for dat dere pump)

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Dpol and SNS Daa

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lots of good options out there. Depends on what OP looking for Testpowder is great from stand point it solely isn't just DAA. But Dpol is also awesome cause of the nitrates. Also SNS is good choice cause you have options of caps or powder. No real bad choice between the three.

djremix

djremix

Awards
  • Established
testforce 2 in all its DAA chelated goodness + sarcosine

djremix

djremix

Awards
  • Established
one two punch for nmda antagonism.

I tried the powders and the pills, but testforce 1 + 2 were so awesome I stayed on for little less than 2 years straight.

great test boost plus other "benefits" like reducing my tolerance to a lot of things including stims which im now pretty sensitive to (was pretty intolerant)

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am starting hemavol as a pre workout. Does this factor in with the type of data taken?

Last edited:
BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've never really noticed much of anything on DAA. My PCT is coming in 2 weeks and I'm not even going to bother with it. Just Clomid and Anabeta Elite.

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
I generally use SNS when I do DAA. I prefer capsules in most cases. If you want to try a stronger version look in to Intimidate SRT it has NMDA, which is another form (much stronger) of DAA with additional benefits. Whatever kind of DAA you take will have no negative impact on your run with Hemavol (good choice btw).

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I've never really noticed much of anything on DAA. My PCT is coming in 2 weeks and I'm not even going to bother with it. Just Clomid and Anabeta Elite.
PCT is a whole other ball game. Even if you don't 'notice' anything when not on cycle, DAA would work best in PCT to help kick start test production. especially when test is suppressed

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What brand DAA? There seems to be a lot of variance in feedback among different brands. ABE should do you good in pct but I woulfnt go with the OG just for libido purposes- there are many less expensive options out there

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What brand DAA? There seems to be a lot of variance in feedback among different brands. ABE should do you good in pct but I woulfnt go with the OG just for libido purposes- there are many less expensive options out there
E-Pharm. Nutraplanet caps. I just never really noticed much with it. Clomid and ABE should be enough in PCT with Erase Pro around week 3 of PCT.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
E-Pharm. Nutraplanet caps. I just never really noticed much with it. Clomid and ABE should be enough in PCT with Erase Pro around week 3 of PCT.
Your call, but personally i'd never run a PCT without a natty T-Booster.

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
IMO, Intimidate SRT due to the NMDA. As laneanders said, stronger form of DAA.