recomp supplement for girlfriend?

rphash49

Awards
Ok so the gf has been going to the gym with me for years, religiously 5 days a week and while I think she looks amazing she wants to cut a few pounds/recomp. I can tell you she eats right and trains right but she wants to take it to the next lvl.

I got her some alphamine and want something to safely stack along side it.

Forskolin?
Alphamine solo?

Seems about impossible to find a supplement log by a women so hopefully I can get some good advice that I can consider.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A few good recomp agents safe for men and women: foskolin, arachidonic acid (X-Factor), lean xtreme.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Chicks dig Alphamine! :)

rphash49

Awards
I'm currently using ara not sure if I want to go that route with her but I'll look at lean extreme. Thanks

Wocheezy

Wocheezy

Awards
A few good recomp agents safe for men and women: foskolin, arachidonic acid (X-Factor), lean xtreme.
Pretty sure I remember reading something regarding lean xtreme and birth control. Feel free to correct me, but there may be an interaction between the two (I don't think getting pregnant is the type of recomp she is going for :p) +1 for forrskolin and alphamine though :)

rphash49

Awards
Pretty sure I remember reading something regarding lean xtreme and birth control. Feel free to correct me, but there may be an interaction between the two (I don't think getting pregnant is the type of recomp she is going for :p) +1 for forrskolin and alphamine though :)
Lmao. Yes please god no. Def need something that doesn't interfere with birth control. Might stick with the forskolin and alphamine

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
keep it simple have her try dexaprine or alphamine. both are great for working on those stubborn spots on chicks bodies.

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Prototype Nutrition UR Spray

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
Dexaprine XR and Ephedrine for drastic reduction in fat deposits.

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
For my girlfriends last competition I had her on Dexaprine XR, worked great for her.

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Alpha is pretty strong by itself so I would go with that actually. It really should work the best you can stack it with fo too. Either way works pretty good.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
ALPHAMINE and forskolin-95: astoundingly effective, and female subjects have been used in studies of compounds in each product

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
My girlfriend really liked Dexaprine this past spring when she was slimming down for the summer

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Best bet is Alphamine with forskolin. You could look at arachidonic acid as well.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Lots of good ones to choose from.
Drive
SlimFX
LeanFX
FatFree
Glycobol or AP
Alphamine

Jessep76

Jessep76

Awards
  • Established
Yellow Gold
Forskolin
phosphatidylserine
chromium picolinate
Green Tea and/or Green coffee bean
maybe some Albuterol if she's cool

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Recompadrol
Alphamine
AS forskolin (the pure stuff!)

You can add in metabolic powder to further waste calories and is especially helpful for a cheat meal when resetting leptin levels etc.

PM me with any questions.

runnerschick

Awards
Recompadrol
Alphamine

You can add in metabolic powder to further waste calories and is especially helpful for a cheat meal when resetting leptin levels etc.

I'd like to try this also

runnerschick

Awards
Are recompadrol and the metabolic powder available on nutra?

Piledahlaren

Piledahlaren

Awards
  • Established
is the HICA in Alphamine enough or should I add bcaa to it? im fasting 3-4h in the morning

mpaquett

mpaquett

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
My girlfriend is about to start trimming down for her nationals. She's going to be doing Scorch+Vaporize and most importantly calorie cycling.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Recompadrol
Alphamine

Good suggestions here. Definitely forskolin and perhaps a GDA. Recompadrol has several good reviews. I'd also look into glycophase. Effective gda and you can find it pretty cheap. I also like the mention of green coffee bean extract as that will help regulate blood sugar levels even more.