versa-1 review from a vet

BigNemo

BigNemo

Awards
  • Established
hey guys I had to let ppl know about this amazing product. I had gotten 4 bottles with the agmatine. So after a month on I noticed something, and that was that nothing was happening. After that I went on to my second bottle, now this is where it gets interesting. I noticed that my lifts were all up after the second bottle, a WHOPPING 10 POUND! So now im like FOH! Again usp labs created a innovative product that has the amazing ability to make usp more money. How bout that, but I still had 2 bottles left. So I stacked it, and boy were they right that **** when stacked with............EPI works like a mfkr, let me tell you my strength started to increase, I started to lean out, and I was like wow, maybe there is something to this patent pending natural anabolic, I thought it might have been the EPI, but nawww impossible, versa is like 3x the price of my 1 gram of EPI. well after my 3rd bottle, I figured i'd save the last bottle cause it worked so good with EPI, i'd run it again like that that way I get all that STACKABLE SYNERGY!!!

Actually VERSA did CRAP NADA A DAMMM THANG, seriously though this is pure placebo crap. But I decided one day to pop some molly, and stack that sht with some versa-1 and guess the fk what, it intensified my exp. come to find out the CDP is what does it, good stuff, suffice to say I shared with some of my friends and they thought versa was good when STACKED with MDMA, round of applause for usp labs yyou marketing geniuses, hats off to them for selling snake oil to the masses and have them loving it, hey maybe you have a niche maybe raves or club scene, whatever but as far as a solid bodybuilding supp...........................get the FOH!

K

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
TBH, i didn't feel diddly squat off the citicholine in Versa-1. I get effects from Alpha-GPC and a high enough dose of choline bitartrate but nada off of Versa-1.

BigNemo

BigNemo

Awards
  • Established
I was so disappointed, but you live and learn, enhance also kinda disappointed me, I just felt over stimulated, pumps were meh, felt like my pupils dialated and I sweat more than usual. I don't think that versa's main ingredient wich is in enhance a well does diddily squat

U

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was so disappointed, but you live and learn, enhance also kinda disappointed me, I just felt over stimulated, pumps were meh, felt like my pupils dialated and I sweat more than usual. I don't think that versa's main ingredient wich is in enhance a well does diddily squat
maybe the steroids and amphetamines overshadowed Enhanced?

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't quite understand the point of this post..... so you didn't notice anything in a month.....alllright. What's the point of the epi and mollys refrence? Maybe I need to snort an adderol to understand your insight here......

BigNemo

BigNemo

Awards
  • Established
the point is it's a sht bb supp but stacks well with mdma genius I dam near spelled it out actually I did, and 2 months on versa no steroids no amphetamines no overshadowing, note I was fairly sarcastic in my initial post

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the point is it's a sht bb supp but stacks well with mdma genius I dam near spelled it out actually I did, and 2 months on versa no steroids no amphetamines no overshadowing, note I was fairly sarcastic in my initial post
Hrrrrrm. Yeah.........I'm not denying your observation that it didn't work. I'm just saying your point was lost in the utterly ridiculous ramble consisting of steroids and narcotics after the fact.

Good luck with the Mollys though!

BigNemo

BigNemo

Awards
  • Established
thanks and yea I ramble, but then again so was the hype around versa, and my reference to epi was sarcasm but it did work with the molly, and maybe usp can take advantage of that and market it for that, that was sarcasm as well, but I bet they can do it, they could sell ice to eskimos sht they sell tons of prime and they tell you they have no clue what it does or how it works

BigNemo

BigNemo

Awards
  • Established
and if my post had you like wtf, then that's whats up lol