Favorite Joint Supp without Cissus?

  1. Favorite Joint Supp without Cissus?


    Cissus does not agree with me.
    Been looking at myriad of Joint Supps out there....but want to see what works for you guys.

    So in your experience, what would be my best alternative?

  2. SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  3. Joint Force (or Injure-Eeze; same product)
    Topical Celadrin
    MSM
    Eggshell Membrane
    EvoMuse
    •   
       


  4. E-pharm joint force, nothing comes close IMO.

  5. Animal Flex for me (without cissus). With cissus, I vote Flexible.

  6. Fish Oil, Orange Triad, and Joint Force.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    Fish oil and Orange Triad.
    +1

    Buddy of mine swears by Animal Flex. inb4ifr
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  8. Sounds silly but for me. Black cherry extract works great. Super cheap and effective.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by rphash49 View Post
    Sounds silly but for me. Black cherry extract works great. Super cheap and effective.
    Aint nothing silly about that, good stuff bro.

  10. I like to use a combination of Fish oil and joint help as well as ice as needed.
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com

  11. Joint Force is GOAT IMO.


    Two more bottles on the way as we speak.


    Other topical stuff is okay too.
    Training Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/271254-what-aw-hell.html
    "Jackie Treehorn treats objects like woman man."

  12. I use Fish Oil and Joint Help, though Joint help has Cissus in it. But sounds like a lot of people like to use Orange Triad, have heard good things, but have not tried it. I stick to what I know works for me.
    iForce Nutrition Anabolics Minion Member
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate
    iForce Nutrition -www.iForceNutrition.com

  13. Quote Originally Posted by rphash49 View Post
    Sounds silly but for me. Black cherry extract works great. Super cheap and effective.
    What brand and dose do you use?

  14. Joint force. Orange Triad just has Chondroitin and Glucosamine which in large studies, showed no improvement in joint stability or health. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20847017
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    Joint force. Orange Triad just has Chondroitin and Glucosamine which in large studies, showed no improvement in joint stability or health. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20847017
    I believe it would be preventative if anything.
    Training Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/271254-what-aw-hell.html
    "Jackie Treehorn treats objects like woman man."

  16. E-pharm Joint Force (without cissus)
    iForce Joint Help (with cissus)

    Rob...if my order gets delayed, I'm coming for you dude! NP said 4 left when I ordered
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  17. Fish oil works for me with OT. Those two help me out the most you can't go wrong with this stuff at all. It really works well. I would suggest taking it daily too.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    Joint Force (or Injure-Eeze; same product)
    Topical Celadrin
    MSM
    Eggshell Membrane
    Agree with eggshell membrane and Topical Celadrin. Joint force is nice for analgesic relief

    ...also had good luck with NOW Boswellia serratta

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Labor day sale- http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...ml#post5068496

  19. I will echo everyone else's recommendation. Joint Force is good stuff you can't go wrong.
    I use it myself. I also stack it with athletes joint restore by AX. That doesn't contain any cissus either. And I notice near instant pain reduction.
    Hard to go wrong with these ingredients.
    BiovaFlex (natural eggshell membrane)
    UC-II (undernatured type II collagen
    Uncaria Tomentosa Extract
    I would also add fishoil and grape seed ext to my joint health stack. All of these have kept my joints feeling good despite the punishment I put them thru.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE

  20. Quote Originally Posted by flightposite View Post
    I will echo everyone else's recommendation. Joint Force is good stuff you can't go wrong.
    I use it myself. I also stack it with athletes joint restore by AX. That doesn't contain any cissus either. And I notice near instant pain reduction.
    Hard to go wrong with these ingredients.
    BiovaFlex (natural eggshell membrane)
    UC-II (undernatured type II collagen
    Uncaria Tomentosa Extract
    I would also add fishoil and grape seed ext to my joint health stack. All of these have kept my joints feeling good despite the punishment I put them thru.
    Thanks. What dosage of grape seed extract works for you and is their a brand the you prefer?

  21. Orange Triad has helped my joints immensely, and I have horrible shoulder issues.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by bakerwil

    Thanks. What dosage of grape seed extract works for you and is their a brand the you prefer?
    I usually just use Now brand or whatever I find on sale. But it's hard to go wrong with the now brand most of the time.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE

  23. Joint Force
    AX's Joint Product
    Boswellia
    Celadrin (topical)

    Oh, and Tiger balm ultra strength
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  24. Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGauge1 View Post
    Fish oil works for me with OT. Those two help me out the most you can't go wrong with this stuff at all. It really works well. I would suggest taking it daily too.
    OT and fish oil help me as well. Throw in some anavar and you have the perfect joint health stack.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Joint Force
    AX's Joint Product
    Boswellia
    Celadrin (topical)

    Oh, and Tiger balm ultra strength
    What you know about Tiger balm? Thought that was strictly an Asian thing :P
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Joint supps for 19yr old?
    By redrocket399 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-17-2009, 01:02 PM
  2. Achy elbows... favorite joint supp?
    By thunderdome in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-07-2008, 12:23 AM
  3. joint supps, for torn ligaments
    By rustlerracer in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-18-2008, 02:36 PM
Log in
Log in