Friend want to know if ABE and new LX are stackable?

CJNator

Awards
So my friend want to know if ABE and the new LX is stackable for a cut even though they both have Forskolin? I think its fine but anyone else's opinion would be appreciated.

gkusa001

gkusa001

Awards
He should be OK.
If my memory is correct I believe coop mentioned that you could take up to 125mg of 95% forskolin and still have a positive benefit. Anymore than that and it wouldn't hurt ya, there is just no extra benefit to further supplementation...more is not always better.
The only bad thing I have experienced was when the quality of forskolin is low (~20%) then u might experience some GI issues. But I don't think he should have that problem with those products.

PS I have heard that Og Anabeta on a cut is nice but the hunger can be a bitch. Not sure if the ABE would do the same (hunger wise)

CJNator

Awards
Thanks that is what I though but the more info the better and I heard the first one was a 50/50 chance of it working but my memory is a little foggy.

gkusa001

gkusa001

Awards
Yeah the OG Anabeta provides more of a benefit on a bulk than a cut

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
He will be fine. I have used AB and ABE on a cut and both work great. Yes the hunger increases can be hard to battle (doesn't increase hunger in everyone) but he should be fine. If he is worried, he could add Alphamine to the stack to level off the hunger from AB.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
It actually works better with the new LX vs the old, because the new one doesn't have 7-OH (which anabeta elite has)

doggy_dog

doggy_dog

Awards
I'm really interested in trying ABE. It gets a lot of good feedback on here.

I know that ABE would be helpful on either cutting or bulking, but what do you guys think would be the biggest band for your buck, so to speak?
Say you only had enough for a cut or a bulk cycle, for which one would you use it?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm really interested in trying ABE. It gets a lot of good feedback on here.

I know that ABE would be helpful on either cutting or bulking, but what do you guys think would be the biggest band for your buck, so to speak?
Say you only had enough for a cut or a bulk cycle, for which one would you use it?
Check these insane deals out:

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/pesupplments/pure-muscle-fusion-stack-erase-pro-anabeta-elite-dopadex.html

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/pesupplments/shredded-trifecta-stack-erase-pro-alphamine-forskolin.html