MAN SPORTS REPS come on in......

Page 5 of 7 First ... 34567 Last

  1. Maybe I should play too. Pick me, pick me!
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!



  2. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    he wants to play the neg game!
    He has a fair point about getting pumps
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post

    He has a fair point about getting pumps
    I would say the same thing Coop.

    However, I have no idea why but every time I took PF3 the pump I got from High Volume was intensified. I ran high volume plenty of times without PF3, there was a difference.

    I wish I could explain it lol.

    I don't shill either, I have stopped logs here and bb.com before if the product wasn't working.

    I'm stumped on how PF3 does what it does
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
    Visit our site at www.performaxlabs.com

  4. Placebo? Maybe your carb intake or timing changed? Too many variables

    But the users on this site amaze me sometimes, anabolic minds: where the physiological possibilities are endless
    "I believe that when the body is strong, the mind thinks strong thoughts." - Henry Rollins
    Team En Vitro

  5. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    I would say the same thing Coop.

    However, I have no idea why but every time I took PF3 the pump I got from High Volume was intensified. I ran high volume plenty of times without PF3, there was a difference.

    I wish I could explain it lol.

    I don't shill either, I have stopped logs here and bb.com before if the product wasn't working.

    I'm stumped on how PF3 does what it does
    How is your usual GI health? PF3 may have had a reparative effect on the GI tract. Less inflammation may have lead to greater uptake of __________ ingredients, including pump ingredients
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    He has a fair point about getting pumps
    no body has a fair point about telling me whether or not I had better pumps including it into my pre workout or not.

    that's just redonkulous.

    I was 100% honest. I also gave the final review enough time to stop using the product, and begin using glycophase an xgels. few weeks into those, and my pumps from adding these products aren't as good as with pf3.

    I always have agmatine an citruline malate on hand, and always add it into my pre workout drinks. the only difference was the addition of pf3.

    I have a video review up discussing my thoughts on the product.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Diesel0022 View Post
    Placebo? Maybe your carb intake or timing changed? Too many variables

    But the users on this site amaze me sometimes, anabolic minds: where the physiological possibilities are endless
    go back to bb.com where you came from newbie.
    nothing changed in my timing or diet except the removal of my usual hydrolyzed whey isolate, and adding in pf3.

    I workout at the same exact time every day.

    pacebo? uh no. there is no placebo when you expect the product to do nothing. placebo would be more logical if I said I experienced nothing, as this is what I expected.

    I am not new to reviewing products either sponsored, or on my own.

    the physiological possibilities aren't endless, and to say this is to toss every research study completely out the window and say it's all full of crap.

  8. Nothing in the product would directly result in increased pumps but it's quite possible that it may help increase the uptake of some pump ingredients you are either taking in bulk or which are in your preworkout. I think the best way to see if the product has a direct impact on pumps would be to abstain from pump products for a little while when running PF3. Just my 2 cents.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post
    Nothing in the product would directly result in increased pumps but it's quite possible that it may help increase the uptake of some pump ingredients you are either taking in bulk or which are in your preworkout. I think the best way to see if the product has a direct impact on pumps would be to abstain from pump products for a little while when running PF3. Just my 2 cents.
    I'll have to give that a try, though I noticed no enhanced effect of other ingredients, like the ones found in focus xt, when I would take it at 3am along with pf3.

  10. Bb.com? GRN bro

    3 negs, 6 reps, I must be doing something right

    I suggest you head out of the supp section, try nutrition or possibly the steroid section. Supplements aren't working for you.

    Back to GRN, night


    Edit: are you ****ing real? You want cns penetration from pf3 too? No wonder why everyone calls this place a intellectual wasteland
    "I believe that when the body is strong, the mind thinks strong thoughts." - Henry Rollins
    Team En Vitro

  11. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    I'll have to give that a try, though I noticed no enhanced effect of other ingredients, like the ones found in focus xt, when I would take it at 3am along with pf3.
    Could be ingredients specific. I personally have not gotten anything but improved recovery from PF3/Bio-Gro but improved pumps have been a regular mention from many others whom have used the products and seeing all the other things they take, a common link has usually been that other products they have been using contained good pump promoting ingredients, so I would think that PF3 may possibly help with the uptake of some of these ingredients as it's usually being dosed with or shortly after ingesting some pump ingredients.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Diesel0022 View Post
    Bb.com? GRN bro

    3 negs, 6 reps, I must be doing something right

    I suggest you head out of the supp section, try nutrition or possibly the steroid section. Supplements aren't working for you.

    Back to GRN, night


    Edit: are you ****ing real? You want cns penetration from pf3 too? No wonder why everyone calls this place a intellectual wasteland
    I don't have the rep I have from making friends.

    but you are right, I don't notice much from most supplements besides short lived effects, but it's enough to judge whether or not it's doing anything. im not a supplement junkie, or guru.

    If you don't like the atmosphere here, you should go back to bb.com, or w/e other forum you frequent. and you failed to understand the reply to coops an kiss's response.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    I would say the same thing Coop.

    However, I have no idea why but every time I took PF3 the pump I got from High Volume was intensified. I ran high volume plenty of times without PF3, there was a difference.

    I wish I could explain it lol.

    I don't shill either, I have stopped logs here and bb.com before if the product wasn't working.

    I'm stumped on how PF3 does what it does
    It's truly a great product. I have used it in the past and had great results from it. I love the insane pumps that it gives it really does a good job with that and not very difficult to take at all.

  14. well that's enough internet for today.
    "I believe that when the body is strong, the mind thinks strong thoughts." - Henry Rollins
    Team En Vitro

  15. I trust the loggers' experiences. JBry (and others) have been very honest in their logs. Some even quit due to some issues and we were fine with that. Maybe the PF3 helped with uptake of other ingredients, maybe it helped GI blah blah blah...it worked for him and many others.

    Feel free to doubt him, as is your right; but when he responds, what else are you expecting from him? Diesel, your agenda is obvious from your comments. Maybe we can one day hook you up with a product you doubt less.
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!


  16. I dont want anyone causing any grief for anyone who has taken the time to detail their experiences using pf3 for the benefit of our edification. jbrand101b is held in high esteem on these forums; he's an honerable representative from an awesome company and his observations are spot-on

  17. Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGauge1 View Post
    It's truly a great product. I have used it in the past and had great results from it. I love the insane pumps that it gives it really does a good job with that and not very difficult to take at all.
    It is very much no would say is exactly like a ship carrying a cargo that will never reach any port. And as long as it is alive, that ship will always be at sea, so to speak.
    "To your wife you should kiss try today"-Touey

    Brotato's bark brings shakes to the pups in the yard

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Touey View Post
    It is very much no would say is exactly like a ship carrying a cargo that will never reach any port. And as long as it is alive, that ship will always be at sea, so to speak.
    If that ship is the U.S.S. Nonsense, you have docked her, Captain Touey.
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!


  19. Just ordered me a tub of enhanced, prob shouldn't review it though, as the effects will probably be placebo and totally outlandish amiright?

  20. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    Just ordered me a tub of enhanced, prob shouldn't review it though, as the effects will probably be placebo and totally outlandish amiright?
    Or it will make you puke (my experience) and absolutely be the PF3s fault. Cause everything is PF3's fault. Ya dig?
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com

  21. Gameday will make you swole...
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!


  22. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    Just ordered me a tub of enhanced, prob shouldn't review it though, as the effects will probably be placebo and totally outlandish amiright?
    What does enhanced have to do with this? I'm not doubting that you noticed pumps. Rather, I'm trying to figure out the mechanism (see my post above).

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Or it will make you puke (my experience) and absolutely be the PF3s fault. Cause everything is PF3's fault. Ya dig?
    PF3 killed my mom

  24. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    PF3 killed my mom
    A clown killed my father
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!


  25. Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post
    Nothing in the product would directly result in increased pumps but it's quite possible that it may help increase the uptake of some pump ingredients you are either taking in bulk or which are in your preworkout. I think the best way to see if the product has a direct impact on pumps would be to abstain from pump products for a little while when running PF3. Just my 2 cents.
    Therefore he noticed increased pumps while using PF3.... that was his review breh
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. SNS Welcomes our Newest Rep! Come on in Jiigzz!!!!!!
    By Spaniard in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 06-10-2013, 11:54 PM
  2. Help with a new Stack Animal reps come on in
    By derekderek in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-12-2010, 11:50 AM
  3. Game Time: Tren & SD .. Come on in!
    By impulseoctane in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 11-12-2009, 01:10 AM
  4. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-04-2008, 12:59 AM
  5. Free Anabolic Drive!? Come on in!!
    By sfearl1 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 177
    Last Post: 08-16-2007, 12:00 AM
Log in
Log in