I'm looking for reviews of test boosters from informed members, or at the very least, those of you who have taken at least 3 different products for comparison. I'd like you to list those which you have taken and rank them in order from most effective to least effective. Seems simple enough but I'm sure there are a few Neanderthals which will screw it up.
For the company reps that can't keep their noses out, you have an extra rule: don't list your company's products.
Sorry for seeming so demanding as a new member, but I just get sick of reading the diluted and promotional replies on test boosters (and other products for that matter). We all know the search function here is far from perfect and I couldn't find a thread of these likes. I'll start it off...
1) APE by Athletic Edge Nutrition - Expensive but (instantly and continually) effective for me
2) v3 by Biotivia - This is a close second but loses effectiveness after about 3 weeks for me. Good to go after a week break
3) by Driven Sports - Another product which my body responds very well to
4) BioForge Pro Max Phase II
5) Sodium by AI Sports - One week on, one week off works well for me
6) - I took this a few years back and I noticed slight signs of increased test
7) by USPLabs - I'm a big fan of USPLabs but this was a regretful purchase
I'm 5'9'', 185 lbs., and all supplements were taken at recommended dosage. No, I didn't have blood work done before/after any of these runs. I'm basing my opinion on the more important factors: Overall sense of well-being, aggressiveness in the weight room, and as Dom would say, the bone-hammer.