Colostrum - AnabolicMinds.com

Colostrum

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.

Colostrum

I'm not a big poster here but I just thought I'd share my experience with Colostrum in case anyone is interested. I've been on blood thinners as a result of 2 blood clots in the past year and a half so I can't use any type of prohormone for the time being. Hence, I've been trying to find something "natural" that can produce noticeable results.

So far I'm 3 weeks in and up 6 pounds with no increase in bodyfat. I'm hitting new PR's every workout and my shoulder/tricep pain that I've been experiencing for the past couple years is all but gone. I had zero expectations before ordering this product and was legitimately pissed at myself for hitting the "submit order" button online. It's $150 for a 2 week supply using the suggested 60 grams a day so I figured this was money down the drain.

I'm still not sure if the Colostrum is actually producing an anabolic effect as a result of the growth factors it contains or if it's simply getting rid of joint pain, enabling me to hit PR's thus stimulating new muscle growth. I'm going to give it a few more weeks to see what happens. Definitely an interesting experience so far.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  222 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I fear you have been taken for a ride, 2 weeks for 150 dolla?? .............................. .........................
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

That's some high dolla stuff right there. .....

​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

just get your wife pregnant, have her breastfeed and then you will have at least a free yrs worth
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.

Yeah the price is nuts. This was the cheapest I could come up with for 2.2 pounds of the 6 hour powder. I think this is why it never caught on as bodybuilding supplement. With the suggested 60 grams a day dose for strength increase you might as well just run a cycle. Unfortunately I have to be "androgen free" for now.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by fame126 View Post
    just get your wife pregnant, have her breastfeed and then you will have at least a free yrs worth
    lol I'm gonna have to start hittin up some childbirth classes with my shaker bottle pretty soon.
  7. Enhanced Body Formulations

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by alex2678 View Post

lol I'm gonna have to start hittin up some childbirth classes with my shaker bottle pretty soon.
    Booyah!!! Post of the year goes to you. Ill join ya in the hunt
    Enhanced Body Formulations Product Educator

For any questions on our products that need a quick response, please email me directly
    EnhancedBodyFormulations@gmail .com
  8. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Yeah the price is nuts. This was the cheapest I could come up with for 2.2 pounds of the 6 hour powder. I think this is why it never caught on as bodybuilding supplement. With the suggested 60 grams a day dose for strength increase you might as well just run a cycle. Unfortunately I have to be "androgen free" for now.
    The problem is other studies don't replicate the ones showing benefit. It's an interesting thought process but the real science isn't there....unless you cherry pick out the few positives.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    lol I'm sure the ladies wouldn't mind givin up a few pre workout squirts every now and again.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    The problem is other studies don't replicate the ones showing benefit. It's an interesting thought process but the real science isn't there....unless you cherry pick out the few positives.
    You're right. They're all inconsistent at best. I've seen Colostrum around for years and never really gave it much thought. My idea was that the stomach acids would simply destroy any type of growth factor it contains thus negating any type of potential benefit. The effects on my joints have been amazing though. This is the first time I've been able to do skullcrushers without any pain at all in my elbow. I'm thinking that might have a lot to do with it's benefit at increasing lean muscle. There was one post I found of a competitive bodybuilder who used it with good success. That's what prompted me to at least give it a try. forum dot bodybuilding dot com/showthread.php?t=923&page=1 (Can't cut and paste a link until I have 20 posts.) Post number 21.
  11. Enhanced Body Formulations

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

You're right. They're all inconsistent at best. I've seen Colostrum around for years and never really gave it much thought. My idea was that the stomach acids would simply destroy any type of growth factor it contains thus negating any type of potential benefit. The effects on my joints have been amazing though. This is the first time I've been able to do skullcrushers without any pain at all in my elbow. I'm thinking that might have a lot to do with it's benefit at increasing lean muscle. There was one post I found of a competitive bodybuilder who used it with good success. That's what prompted me to at least give it a try. forum dot bodybuilding dot com/showthread.php?t=923&page=1 (Can't cut and paste a link until I have 20 posts.) Post number 21.
    Nutrabolics made some bad ass products back in the day. One had colostrum
    Enhanced Body Formulations Product Educator

For any questions on our products that need a quick response, please email me directly
    EnhancedBodyFormulations@gmail .com
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post

x2 thats funny right there!!!!
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  169 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Colostrum could help with recovery and immune support but it's really not going to give you any real pronounced anabolic effects. I think you've been scammed OP.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Bulk Colostrum powder?
    By Dr Liftalot in forum Supplements
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 04-27-2009, 06:40 PM
  2. Oral bioavailability of IGF-I (as in colostrum)
    By blind12 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-18-2008, 09:28 PM
  3. colostrum
    By fame126 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-31-2007, 04:32 PM
  4. Any good places for colostrum ?
    By Vinny in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-23-2007, 10:05 AM
  5. Bovine Colostrum