Single Ingredient for Pumps

JReinhal

Awards
  • Established
Hello. I was curious as to what most folks would recommend as the top single ingredient for vasodialation.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
if i was to go with one, it would be potassium nitrate, by itself it gave me some of the best pumps i've ever had......agmatine is good but it's a bit too hit or miss for me to recommend it over the PN

JReinhal

Awards
  • Established
I should note this would be something I'd like to buy in bulk as a pre workout. Trying to get away from the artificial sweeteners and stick to a single, simple ingredient.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I should note this would be something I'd like to buy in bulk as a pre workout. Trying to get away from the artificial sweeteners and stick to a single, simple ingredient.
Nitrates can be purchased in bulk very inexpensively.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nitrates can be purchased in bulk very inexpensively.
As well as Agmatine. If you do go with bulk nitrates, be sure to dose with Vit C pre-workout.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
iForce Potassium Nitrate. 2-4 pills preworkout and MASSIVE pumps + endurance

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As well as Agmatine. If you do go with bulk nitrates, be sure to dose with Vit C pre-workout.

iForce Potassium Nitrate comes with Vit C in every pill...convenient, affordable, and effective!

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
iForce Potassium Nitrate. 2-4 pills preworkout and MASSIVE pumps + endurance
I'm 100% In need of this. I'm about half a percent bodyfat away from an veins. I have them when I flex mad hard or stretch. I want them all the time

This the product to do what I'm looking for? Mixed with agmatine cit mal

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nothing has beaten Nitrates for me. Solid pumps that get better the longer I use it. Plus real vascularity.

The real plus is it enhances performance and athleticism over just an aesthetic pump.

My go to products: Condense and Enhanced

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm 100% In need of this. I'm about half a percent bodyfat away from an veins. I have them when I flex mad hard or stretch. I want them all the time

This the product to do what I'm looking for? Mixed with agmatine cit mal
iForce KNO3 on its own will help big time...add in agmatine + cit malate? VEIN CITY BABY

tjbruno

tjbruno

Awards
I haven't tried potassium nitrate. Straight agmatine gives me STUPID pumps but I don't necessarily see any increase in veins.

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
iForce KNO3 (potassium nitrate) will produce some sick pumps.... agmatine is good as well but I feel the KNO3 is more effective and longer lasting!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
MAX Pump is my favorite so far. Agmatine rules too.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any side effects to potassium nitrate?
not when used properly. As with all nitrates, the potential sides are a drop in blood pressure + headaches when too much is consumed.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
SNS Agmatine and nitrates!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Straight up agmatine brosef.

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
iForce Potasium Nitrate buddy is what your after.

If you do the correct search you can find them buy 2 get 1 free deal going on. I have a few bottles on their way for me! Love using this stuff.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I like strait agmatine if I had to choose. I like the way it makes me full when totally carb depleted.

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
iForce Potassium Nitrate comes with Vit C in every pill...convenient, affordable, and effective!
i have a bottle of iforce pot nitrate. how many mg of Agmatine would you use, sometimes 500mg of Agmatine alone gets me huge pumps, then other times they are no where near as good. but when i use protocol by genomyx which has 250mg agmatine per serve, and have 1 in morning, then 6 hours later another serve before pre wo meal i notice the difference. then after id use 500mg pre workout should i just go with 1000mg pre workout instead

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
GMS
Nitrates
L-Citrulline
Agmatine

All these have worked best for me when it comes to pumps, right now I'm stacking High Volume with Enhanced, you get all the above with some outstanding pumps.

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I always like to go with DAA and stack it with a few other things. That's my normal was of doing things. It works really well. I always see great results from this. I would suggest using this for sure.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Citrulline Malate, tried and true! if your just looking for pumps for the feeling & look, GlycerGROW + any NO product is a fabulous aesthetic stack.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Why settle for just one ingredient? I use Enhanced most of the time (nitrates + agmatine), but I'm finally gonna try going stim-free for a bit. High volume + iforce potassium nitrate ftw

JReinhal

Awards
  • Established
I'm trying to cut out all artificial sweeteners so I thought it would be easiest to just narrow it down to the most effective ingredient.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I'm trying to cut out all artificial sweeteners so I thought it would be easiest to just narrow it down to the most effective ingredient.
For truly ergogenic pumps (my preference), nitrates. For the biggest all-around pumps period, gms.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I used yolked at 4 caps 1 scoop enhanced and some anabolic ignite today after one set of upright rows super setted with machine rows I couldn't bend my arms

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
IForce Potassium Nitrate or bulk Agmatine would be my go to, I have also seen amazing pumps illicited from GPLC and GMS.

mcc23

Awards
  • Established
Keep in mind that H20 consumption is the key to reaping the most benefits from GMS...

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Keep in mind that H20 consumption is the key to reaping the most benefits from GMS...
How much I drink a couple gallons a day but only about 40 during my workout

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
32 oz w/ the GMS is a safe bet
Awesome

Do you generally drink it during or all pre. I have a bunch of pres I use so I can manage to work it into one

I generally do 1 pre work out before I goto the gm and sip the other pre workout at the gym. I'm strange

mcc23

Awards
  • Established
Awesome

Do you generally drink it during or all pre. I have a bunch of pres I use so I can manage to work it into one

I generally do 1 pre work out before I goto the gm and sip the other pre workout at the gym. I'm strange
Mine is part of a pwo cocktail I make so I just drink it all before I begin lifting.. That's a lot of pwo you're sipping there my friend lol

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mine is part of a pwo cocktail I make so I just drink it all before I begin lifting.. That's a lot of pwo you're sipping there my friend lol
One has caffeine the other doesn't