Top test booster

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Top test booster

I'm currently adding fenugreek, erase,DAA, DHEA, for my stack of test boosters. What else would you recommend as a good test booster? Prop blends or herbs list all.

2. Quote Originally Posted by musclefool View Post
    I'm currently adding fenugreek, erase,DAA, DHEA, for my stack of test boosters. What else would you recommend as a good test booster? Prop blends or herbs list all.
    sns bulbine and zma together at nighttime

3. Tongkat Ali, formestane, divanil
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by fame126 View Post

sns bulbine and zma together at nighttime
    Def adding this

5. Quote Originally Posted by musclefool View Post
    Def adding this

If you save your SNS Used Product Containers once you are done you can get free stuff.

Just FYI
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable

6. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post

If you save your SNS Used Product Containers once you are done you can get free stuff.

Just FYI
    What? How

7. Here are some reviews/logs of Titanium: Athletix Sports "NEW" Titanium Logs

And the write-up: New & Improved Titanium "Write-up"
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

8. i really like bulbine for a test booster, i'd recomend to stay on the lower dosing end of things

but tropinol xp also blew me away when i logged it

9. Tropinol XP = immediate pumps/strength/and performance enhancement followed by serious gains in weight + strength at the gym over the course of your cycle. No other product on the market quite like it.

10. You definitely want to look at Tropinol XP for your goals.

11. Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    Tongkat Ali, formestane, divanil
    good picks right there
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com

12. Tropinol XP for sure!
    iForce Nutrition Anabolics Minion Member
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate
    iForce Nutrition -www.iForceNutrition.com

13. Erase Pro and TXP are great choices.
    PES - Physique Enhancing Science

14. I highly recommend Tropinol xp. Its one of the few I have tried and I loved it!

15. Titanium and Erase stack is all you need!

Titanium contains high quality fenugreek along with Chlorophytum, and Plantago. Fenugreek and Chlorophytum brings libido to another level, stacked with Erase and your golden.
    Core Nutritionals Representative

16. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Titanium and Erase stack is all you need!

Titanium contains high quality fenugreek along with Chlorophytum, and Plantago. Fenugreek and Chlorophytum brings libido to another level, stacked with Erase and your golden.
    Good stack there.

17. Blue Gene + Erase has been a killer combo for me

18. Bulbine and Tong Kat are two you definitely want to look at.

19. Quote Originally Posted by musclefool View Post
    What? How
    Each Used Product Container you have of SNS's are worth either 1/2 a point or 1 full point (depending on product); once you collect 6 points, you can get an SNS t-shirt or Blender Bottle; 12 points for free product of choice and so on (details on choices here: SNS RELOAD!!!).
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable

20. tropinol XP, BFv3. /done

21. Since we know natty tboosters will not sufficiently elevate T to the point of significantly altering body composition, you ideally want to use something that has effects benefiting some other factor. Bioforge has ergogens and cortisol control, Erase has estrogen/cortisol control + leaning effects, tropinol xp has ergogens, Titanium has ergogens, and something like Anabeta Elite has anabolic data (fat loss too).
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

22. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Since we know natty tboosters will not sufficiently elevate T to the point of significantly altering body composition, you ideally want to use something that has effects benefiting some other factor. Bioforge has ergogens and cortisol control, Erase has estrogen/cortisol control + leaning effects, tropinol xp has ergogens, Titanium has ergogens, and something like Anabeta Elite has anabolic data (fat loss too).
    Hey Coop,

When you say "anabolic data" for ABE, what do you mean exactly?

And just out of curiosity, what's your opinion on Bioforge overall?

23. Quote Originally Posted by doggy_dog View Post
    Hey Coop,

When you say "anabolic data" for ABE, what do you mean exactly?

And just out of curiosity, what's your opinion on Bioforge overall?
    Anacyclus has data showing increased LBM in rats (no human studies yet). Forskolin shows increased LBM in human males. 7b-OH interacts with 11-HSD1 in a manner that promotes a muscle-sparing effect (demonstrated in dieting humans). All of which create a net anabolic effect in muscle tissue.

I think Bioforge is excellent for health purposes. Fulvic acid improves plasma lipids, Eurygold boosts T/free T, and sensoril reduces stress levels.

24. Any need for a PCT with an Anabeta + Erase stack? Also can any issues with gyno happen with this stack? Just trying to cover all my bases here because I don't want to use a prohormone or have side effects. I'm currenty using Super Test by Beast Nutrition

25. Quote Originally Posted by Get hooked View Post
    Any need for a PCT with an Anabeta + Erase stack? Also can any issues with gyno happen with this stack? Just trying to cover all my bases here because I don't want to use a prohormone or have side effects. I'm currenty using Super Test by Beast Nutrition
    Get a SERM bro

26. Quote Originally Posted by musclefool View Post

Get a SERM bro
    Is this serious?

Get a SERM for Anabeta + erase?

27. Quote Originally Posted by musclefool View Post
    I dont see why you would need to add anything? Thats a pretty comprehensive stack as it is. If anything, I would bump the Erase to Erase Pro and add other supplements that help target whatever specific goal you had in mind (bulk or cut). You could also add something like Forskolin, while being a testosterone booster it has numerous other benefits on body composition outside of the sex hormone pathway.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements

28. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Since we know natty tboosters will not sufficiently elevate T to the point of significantly altering body composition, you ideally want to use something that has effects benefiting some other factor. Bioforge has ergogens and cortisol control, Erase has estrogen/cortisol control + leaning effects, tropinol xp has ergogens, Titanium has ergogens, and something like Anabeta Elite has anabolic data (fat loss too).
    Are we sure that natty test boosters will not elevate T levels to the point of altering body composition? I went on DAA and Erase a year ago and I felt like that stuff was building size and density. I suppose it could have been placebo, but I don't know. Something felt enhanced. Also, in your opinion, is Erase a test booster? I've seen it mainly touted as an AI... Does that mean the estrogen it eradicates is then "freed up" to become DHT or something. Thanks for the info

29. Quote Originally Posted by musclefool View Post

Get a SERM bro
    Lmao no serm for this stack OP

30. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

Is this serious?

Get a SERM for Anabeta + erase?
    Lmao!

31. Quote Originally Posted by rockme View Post
    Are we sure that natty test boosters will not elevate T levels to the point of altering body composition? I went on DAA and Erase a year ago and I felt like that stuff was building size and density. I suppose it could have been placebo, but I don't know. Something felt enhanced. Also, in your opinion, is Erase a test booster? I've seen it mainly touted as an AI... Does that mean the estrogen it eradicates is then "freed up" to become DHT or something. Thanks for the info
    It wasn't placebo. Erase has leaning properties that work independently of the HPTA

32. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post

It wasn't placebo. Erase has leaning properties that work independently of the HPTA
    I start 3 today! Any effects I may notice when switching from 2-3

33. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    I start 3 today! Any effects I may notice when switching from 2-3
    Reduced subcutaneous fat in the belly region, less total water weight, and possibly increased RMR

34. Name:  AlphaMax Rendering (150dpi).png
Views: 420
Size:  93.5 KB
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    Fitmax: Fat Burning Energizing Pre Workout!
    Alphamax: Advanced Myotropic Complex...Alpha Begins Here

35. I personally prefer Erase over Erase pro because of flexibility of dosing. Some people like myself tend to have negative side effects, libido, joints, ect. when AI's are dosed to high.
    Just my opinion though.

36. Quote Originally Posted by worm View Post
    I personally prefer Erase over Erase pro because of flexibility of dosing. Some people like myself tend to have negative side effects, libido, joints, ect. when AI's are dosed to high.
    Just my opinion though.
    Did you try EOD dosing EP?

37. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

Did you try EOD dosing EP?
    This is my preferred dosing on EP

38. Yes that actually worked pretty good. But I seemed to like one a day of the original erase better. For me anyway

39. Tropinol XP offers unique benefits because of its combination of cumulative term benefit ingredients as well as ergogens that will have an immediate effect to improve your workout (epimedium standardized for icariin and potassium nitrate), as Coop mentioned. I'd like to give it a shake with Erase sometime in the near term.
    iFORCE NUTRITION REPRESENTATIVE

iTRAIN. iCOMPETE. iDOMINATE.

40. Endosurge Turbo

Similar Forum Threads

1. Natural Test boosters
    By DreamWeaver in forum Supplements
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 10-31-2007, 12:38 PM
  2. Using ATD and 3OHAT as LT test boosters
    By the Cardinal in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-13-2006, 10:25 AM