Top test booster

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
I'm currently adding fenugreek, erase,DAA, DHEA, for my stack of test boosters. What else would you recommend as a good test booster? Prop blends or herbs list all.

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
I'm currently adding fenugreek, erase,DAA, DHEA, for my stack of test boosters. What else would you recommend as a good test booster? Prop blends or herbs list all.
sns bulbine and zma together at nighttime

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i really like bulbine for a test booster, i'd recomend to stay on the lower dosing end of things

but tropinol xp also blew me away when i logged it

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tropinol XP = immediate pumps/strength/and performance enhancement followed by serious gains in weight + strength at the gym over the course of your cycle. No other product on the market quite like it.

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
You definitely want to look at Tropinol XP for your goals.

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
Tropinol XP for sure!

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Erase Pro and TXP are great choices.

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
I highly recommend Tropinol xp. Its one of the few I have tried and I loved it!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Titanium and Erase stack is all you need!

Titanium contains high quality fenugreek along with Chlorophytum, and Plantago. Fenugreek and Chlorophytum brings libido to another level, stacked with Erase and your golden.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Titanium and Erase stack is all you need!

Titanium contains high quality fenugreek along with Chlorophytum, and Plantago. Fenugreek and Chlorophytum brings libido to another level, stacked with Erase and your golden.
Good stack there.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Blue Gene + Erase has been a killer combo for me

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bulbine and Tong Kat are two you definitely want to look at.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Since we know natty tboosters will not sufficiently elevate T to the point of significantly altering body composition, you ideally want to use something that has effects benefiting some other factor. Bioforge has ergogens and cortisol control, Erase has estrogen/cortisol control + leaning effects, tropinol xp has ergogens, Titanium has ergogens, and something like Anabeta Elite has anabolic data (fat loss too).

doggy_dog

doggy_dog

Awards
Since we know natty tboosters will not sufficiently elevate T to the point of significantly altering body composition, you ideally want to use something that has effects benefiting some other factor. Bioforge has ergogens and cortisol control, Erase has estrogen/cortisol control + leaning effects, tropinol xp has ergogens, Titanium has ergogens, and something like Anabeta Elite has anabolic data (fat loss too).
Hey Coop,

When you say "anabolic data" for ABE, what do you mean exactly?

And just out of curiosity, what's your opinion on Bioforge overall?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Hey Coop,

When you say "anabolic data" for ABE, what do you mean exactly?

And just out of curiosity, what's your opinion on Bioforge overall?
Anacyclus has data showing increased LBM in rats (no human studies yet). Forskolin shows increased LBM in human males. 7b-OH interacts with 11-HSD1 in a manner that promotes a muscle-sparing effect (demonstrated in dieting humans). All of which create a net anabolic effect in muscle tissue.

I think Bioforge is excellent for health purposes. Fulvic acid improves plasma lipids, Eurygold boosts T/free T, and sensoril reduces stress levels.

Get hooked

Awards
Any need for a PCT with an Anabeta + Erase stack? Also can any issues with gyno happen with this stack? Just trying to cover all my bases here because I don't want to use a prohormone or have side effects. I'm currenty using Super Test by Beast Nutrition

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
Any need for a PCT with an Anabeta + Erase stack? Also can any issues with gyno happen with this stack? Just trying to cover all my bases here because I don't want to use a prohormone or have side effects. I'm currenty using Super Test by Beast Nutrition
Get a SERM bro

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I dont see why you would need to add anything? Thats a pretty comprehensive stack as it is. If anything, I would bump the Erase to Erase Pro and add other supplements that help target whatever specific goal you had in mind (bulk or cut). You could also add something like Forskolin, while being a testosterone booster it has numerous other benefits on body composition outside of the sex hormone pathway.

rockme

rockme

Awards
Are we sure that natty test boosters will not elevate T levels to the point of altering body composition? I went on DAA and Erase a year ago and I felt like that stuff was building size and density. I suppose it could have been placebo, but I don't know. Something felt enhanced. Also, in your opinion, is Erase a test booster? I've seen it mainly touted as an AI... Does that mean the estrogen it eradicates is then "freed up" to become DHT or something. Thanks for the info

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Are we sure that natty test boosters will not elevate T levels to the point of altering body composition? I went on DAA and Erase a year ago and I felt like that stuff was building size and density. I suppose it could have been placebo, but I don't know. Something felt enhanced. Also, in your opinion, is Erase a test booster? I've seen it mainly touted as an AI... Does that mean the estrogen it eradicates is then "freed up" to become DHT or something. Thanks for the info
It wasn't placebo. Erase has leaning properties that work independently of the HPTA

worm

worm

Awards
  • Established
I personally prefer Erase over Erase pro because of flexibility of dosing. Some people like myself tend to have negative side effects, libido, joints, ect. when AI's are dosed to high.
Just my opinion though.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I personally prefer Erase over Erase pro because of flexibility of dosing. Some people like myself tend to have negative side effects, libido, joints, ect. when AI's are dosed to high.
Just my opinion though.
Did you try EOD dosing EP?

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
Tropinol XP offers unique benefits because of its combination of cumulative term benefit ingredients as well as ergogens that will have an immediate effect to improve your workout (epimedium standardized for icariin and potassium nitrate), as Coop mentioned. I'd like to give it a shake with Erase sometime in the near term.

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
As far as I have understood it the AI test boosting chain of events works like this(if this is inaccurate please correct me, keep in mind this is simplified): AI lowers aromatase, less test aromatizes so there is less E, the body senses the dip in E and in an attempt to raise levels it boosts T production as in a male T being aromatized is one of the main ways E is produced.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
As far as I have understood it the AI test boosting chain of events works like this(if this is inaccurate please correct me, keep in mind this is simplified): AI lowers aromatase, less test aromatizes so there is less E, the body senses the dip in E and in an attempt to raise levels it boosts T production as in a male T being aromatized is one of the main ways E is produced.
Generally with these AIs becuase they dont eradicate estrogen but control it, generally estrogen seems to end up around the same baseline but testosteorne is elevated and you have an increased T:E ratio.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
FADOGIA

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Erase Pro would be a good product to stack with DAA and a few other things. I use it all the time and it works for me really well, I see improvements in my training and workouts and overall performance as well. Def a product you can count on. I make sure I take my Creatine with it also. That's important to remember.

808shredded

Awards
  • Established
Arimistane product and a Daa product stacked. Good to go.