Stacking Tropinol XP with ArA

1. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.33%

Stacking Tropinol XP with ArA

Hey ya'll . i've got awesome stack on my way to me . which including 2 bottles of Intimidate SRT and 2 bottles of Tropinol XP. Hemovol and Compete. my thought was to stack it with X Factor Advanced which i'm running at the moment. although just took a look about Tropinol warnings and it says
    "Consult with your physician prior to use if you are taking medications, including but not limited to MAOI inhibitors, antidepressants aspirin, nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs or products"
    and as far as i know ArA is an Anti-inflammatory . so just wanted to make sure if it will stack well together or i shouldn't get them all at once?

2. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.89%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Arachidonic Acid is a pro inflammatory.
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com
  3. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.33%

Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Arachidonic Acid is a pro inflammatory.
    lol yeah . my bad! but anyway i'm also using Cissus . and Cissus is an Anti-inflammatory. so that's fine to take with Tropinol XT ?
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.89%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Pop A Molly View Post

lol yeah . my bad! but anyway i'm also using Cissus . and Cissus is an Anti-inflammatory. so that's fine to take with Tropinol XT ?
    Yes, you will be fine.
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com
  5. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.33%

Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Yes, you will be fine.
    Awesome,thanks a lot bro apriciate it!
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.64%

Hey ya'll . i've got awesome stack on my way to me . which including 2 bottles of Intimidate SRT and 2 bottles of Tropinol XP. Hemovol and Compete. my thought was to stack it with X Factor Advanced which i'm running at the moment. although just took a look about Tropinol warnings and it says
    "Consult with your physician prior to use if you are taking medications, including but not limited to MAOI inhibitors, antidepressants aspirin, nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs or products"
    and as far as i know ArA is an Anti-inflammatory . so just wanted to make sure if it will stack well together or i shouldn't get them all at once?
    Awesome stack brother! You should be fine. If you have any crazy side effects then stop taking it. Just make sure you follow the recommended dosage. Should be 4 caps on your training days an splitting your dosages on your of days (2 caps when you wake up and another 2 caps 6-8 hours later)and one cap of Intimidate before bed.
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.44%
    Achievements Activity Pro

Should see some great results as you have your carnitine sources from Compete and GMS from Hemavol so that will help optimize the ARA. Good stack. As was mentioned ARA is pro-inflammatory as its goal is to increase cellular damage to provide a greater reason for your body to devote resources to rebuilding it bigger and stronger.
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.74%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

THis is going to be an amazing stack!

Hemovol and Compete alone would be awesome let alone running it with 2 Intimidate SRT and 2 Tropinol XP ! You should post some before and after pictures!
    Myokem Rep 15% Off @ Myokem.com use code dkgreene15
    NITRAMINE-Elite Preworkout Ignition System |PYROXAMINEHigh Performance Thermogenic Agent |MAGNITROPIN-High Performance Myotropic Agent |ALPHADEX-High Performance Hormone Modulator
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by dkgreene88 View Post
    THis is going to be an amazing stack!

Hemovol and Compete alone would be awesome let alone running it with 2 Intimidate SRT and 2 Tropinol XP ! You should post some before and after pictures!
    i agree with the pictures....compete would be great intra workout to really help with recovery, xgels should create more soreness where compete could help with that plus the pumps from tropinol xp would aid in taking the nutrients to the working muscles
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.27%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

interested to hear how this treats you OP gl!
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com
  11. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.33%

that's awesome, great to hear that from you guys. and i mighet log my run though so i will keep updated.
  12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.54%
    Achievements Activity Pro

Very much looking to hear how this stack works for you!
    iForce Nutrition Anabolics Minion Member
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate
    iForce Nutrition -www.iForceNutrition.com
  13. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.15%

I'd suggest to take your cissus dose away from your ArA based on popular opinion and anecdotal feedback.

Otherwise, that should be a sick stack. Hemavol + Compete will be extremely synergistic with their combination of GMS, agmatine, and carnitine salts.
    iFORCE NUTRITION REPRESENTATIVE

iTRAIN. iCOMPETE. iDOMINATE.
  14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.77%

Good call! log it! Go for regular x factor/x gels if you can.
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.22%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Honestly, that sounds like a killer stack.. just dont take the cissus around the time of the ARA. I ran in June/July, Xgels, Tropinol XP, Intimidate SRT, Conquer, compete, hemavol.

FREAKIN LOVED IT!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 27
    Last Post: 04-01-2013, 07:25 PM
  2. Gotti goes hard with Tropinol XP!
    By Young Gotti in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 89
    Last Post: 03-08-2013, 05:21 PM
  3. Replies: 123
    Last Post: 03-08-2013, 09:27 AM
  4. I-Force my T up with Tropinol XP--Sponsored
    By Geoforce in forum Supplement Logs