Maxamizing Ara supplments

Christurner14

Awards
Gonna start xfactor advanced soon and been reading up on GMS and carnitine, so these help with Ara? And what types of doses should be taken??

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also scroll down a couple pages, there are a few really good ArA threads that addresses your question...

Pop A Molly

Pop A Molly

Banned
Awards
i'm currently running X Factor Advanced with GameDay for the GMS and L-Carnitine it also have Pure PF3 which is great additive. but i know that you'll have to get way more GMS and L-Carnitine from what GameDay has in it. so probably get some bulk GMS and L-Carnitine would the best option about 6-9g of GMS. and 2-3G L carnitine.
i know that LG seince got pre workout shot called EPIC which has 10g of GMS. just gotta pop in some L-Carnitine and you're good to go!

Christurner14

Awards
Do you think it's a must to add these to your run?? Or will it be as effective without the GMS and carnitine??

Pop A Molly

Pop A Molly

Banned
Awards
Do you think it's a must to add these to your run?? Or will it be as effective without the GMS and carnitine??
i've never run a ArA Cycle without them. you can run ArA as a standalone but if you will want to maxamzing the ArA effectivness so probably get some GMS and L-Carnitine.

Christurner14

Awards
i've never run a ArA Cycle without them. you can run ArA as a standalone but if you will want to maxamzing the ArA effectivness so probably get some GMS and L-Carnitine.
Think il get some, thanks for the advice!!

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
LCLT + GMS will do nicely with ArA.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can also use baby aspirin instead of LCLT (money saving route).

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If your going to L-Carnitine, try PLCAR, its by far my favorite Carnitine, i get better pumps and better endurance and i believe its the only carnitine that works in the absence of glucose.

ALCAR good as well but i get better performance benifits from PLCAR and more cognitive benefits from ALCAR.

Christurner14

Awards
What about carnitine l-tartate form just to help the Ara along??

Christurner14

Awards
How long should I wait after a meal when dosing XFA? About 2-2 and a half hours?

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Was going to go for the 4 caps pre workout and non on off days? Think I should?
Yes, that's how I would run it...so the meal is your preWO meal? What's that look like? You'd want to take the ArA ~45 mins prior to the workout...so allowing 2 hours before that from the meal should be a safe bet...

Christurner14

Awards
Yes, that's how I would run it...so the meal is your preWO meal? What's that look like? You'd want to take the ArA ~45 mins prior to the workout...so allowing 2 hours before that from the meal should be a safe bet...
It's my breakfast so some oats,whey and some nuts

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
I like to take ArA with Compete and Hemavol for the GMS and Carnitine as well as Agmatine included.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like to take ArA with Compete and Hemavol for the GMS and Carnitine as well as Agmatine included.
solid stack, tangerine compete may be the best tasting supp out there!

Pop A Molly

Pop A Molly

Banned
Awards
that's what i'm running at the moment, today first workout to try hemovol and compete, it were GREAT!
got some Intemidate SRT and Tropinol XP on the way, also 2 bottles of XFA . this run is going to be sick!

Wilsy7

Wilsy7

Awards
  • Established
that's what i'm running at the moment, today first workout to try hemovol and compete, it were GREAT!
got some Intemidate SRT and Tropinol XP on the way, also 2 bottles of XFA . this run is going to be sick!
TXP is a great product!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn, sounds like a hell of a stack!

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
Exactly what I came in here to say.

GMS + agmatine + the carnitine salts in Hemavol/Compete make it a sick duo to stack with an ArA product. I just started dosing 2g of ArA preworkout on Tuesday with the pair and it has been performing outstandingly. Couldn't ask for better workouts.

Protocol is also a great product to stack with ArA if you can get your hands on it since it's been discontinued for now. Leucine, LCLT, agmatine sulfate.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Exactly what I came in here to say.

GMS + agmatine + the carnitine salts in Hemavol/Compete make it a sick duo to stack with an ArA product. I just started dosing 2g of ArA preworkout on Tuesday with the pair and it has been performing outstandingly. Couldn't ask for better workouts.

Protocol is also a great product to stack with ArA if you can get your hands on it since it's been discontinued for now. Leucine, LCLT, agmatine sulfate.
All the more reason to bring back Max-Out! That product delivered in a major way, one of the best ArA supplements to ever hit the market.

Pop A Molly

Pop A Molly

Banned
Awards
Was an iForce sup that had ArA in it...think it's still listed at NP....
yeah it's still listen at NP just look at this up. they should bring it up again lol. there's aint' many ArA supplments in the market as should be.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah it's still listen at NP just look at this up. they should bring it up again lol. there's aint' many ArA supplments in the market as should be.
That's the truth. Bill and I are doing our best to change that though now that we are brokering ArA for Cargill and offering Bill's assistance in formulation free of charge, we believe a lot more companies will be on board soon.

Especially after the clinical trial at University of Tampa wraps up that Bill recently funded!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's the truth. Bill and I are doing our best to change that though now that we are brokering ArA for Cargill and offering Bill's assistance in formulation free of charge, we believe a lot more companies will be on board soon.

Especially after the clinical trial at University of Tampa wraps up that Bill recently funded!
Was that the study I saw on FB looking for participants..?

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Tta fits in really well with this stack also.

bdybldnaam

Awards
Started ARA yesterday.. holy pump!! Could still feel the pump when I woke up :)

I use bulk LCLT (2g/caps) and GMS (6g/powder). LCLT is fine since it's caps, but the GMS powder is very hard to dissolve in water. Mixed it with Alphamine and it just lays on top. It's pretty tasteless, but I'm not really enjoying drinking my Alphamine, which is a crime in itself ;)

How do you guys use GMS?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I use bulk LCLT (2g/caps) and GMS (6g/powder). LCLT is fine since it's caps, but the GMS powder is very hard to dissolve in water. Mixed it with Alphamine and it just lays on top. It's pretty tasteless, but I'm not really enjoying drinking my Alphamine, which is a crime in itself ;)

How do you guys use GMS?
I wouldn't mix it with water, because it won't mix.

Just pop a scoop in your mouth and chase with water and repeat. I actually just put all three scoops in a small class with no water, put some water in my mouth, pour the GMS in my mouth, shake my head to mix it a bit and swallow.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've not had any issues with AS micro GMS, 6g, 2 scoops of a preWO, scoop of bcaa...just shake it fast n furious...have used glycergrow in the past, just needed more water, but still didn't have a whole lot of it that wouldn't mix in...

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Was that the study I saw on FB looking for participants..?
That was for some work Bill was doing, the clinical will be at the University of Tampa. They are arranging the participants.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I've not had any issues with AS micro GMS, 6g, 2 scoops of a preWO, scoop of bcaa...just shake it fast n furious...have used glycergrow in the past, just needed more water, but still didn't have a whole lot of it that wouldn't mix in...
Exactly what you need to do. GMS is just one of those things that is pretty much un-mixable.

Patuba

Awards
  • Established

How do you guys use GMS?
I down a scoop in my mouth and chase it with a pre-workout; I usually only do about 2 scoops. I've also put in a Blender Bottle with SuperPump Max and drink it. The GMS won't dissolve in the water but if you keep shaking it in between drinks it usually goes down with the SuperPump pretty well. There is some residue in the bottle but not much.

I've heard mixing it in yogurt works well; haven't tried it though.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Bigman1292 Supplements 18
Supplements 8
bell1986 35 and Older 44
Supplements 17
Supplements 26