Alphamine - AnabolicMinds.com

Alphamine

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. New Member

Alphamine

There's a lot of talk in the am forums about alphamine...it is not sold by most retailers in Australia,and the ones that do have it sell it at a decent price..just wanting to know is it really that much better than everything else on the market so i can decide weather to get some..How does it stack up against the old oxyelite with dimeth for example?

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  238 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

If you like a good Thermo feel, clean energy, and appetite suppression at a sustainable level and not feeling stimmed out then Alphamine is the way to go. Old OxyPro wasn't a huge hit for me, neither was the Purple top replacement, but the Thermo Powder seems to blow both pill forms away for me. Too soon for me 2 fully say but the Alphamine had a better Thermo feel and added mental effect, the energy from the OxyElite Thermo powder has the best overall energy flow for a good 3-4 hours afterwards and I have had no issues sleeping afterwards. Cardio is good on both accounts and hope this helps ya a bit.
    Bigger and Better Is all I KNOW!!!
    Current Log= http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/250352-follidrone-cutting-package.html
  3. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheMovement View Post
    If you like a good Thermo feel, clean energy, and appetite suppression at a sustainable level and not feeling stimmed out then Alphamine is the way to go. Old OxyPro wasn't a huge hit for me, neither was the Purple top replacement, but the Thermo Powder seems to blow both pill forms away for me. Too soon for me 2 fully say but the Alphamine had a better Thermo feel and added mental effect, the energy from the OxyElite Thermo powder has the best overall energy flow for a good 3-4 hours afterwards and I have had no issues sleeping afterwards. Cardio is good on both accounts and hope this helps ya a bit.
    Ye it does mate,thanks
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  238 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by alphanik View Post
    Ye it does mate,thanks
    No probs, Im sure others will chime in as well

So many Alphamine addicts here lol
    Bigger and Better Is all I KNOW!!!
    Current Log= http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/250352-follidrone-cutting-package.html
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I love alphamine because it:

1.) Tastes great (team fruit punch)
    2.) Gives me energy without the anxiety.
    3.) Helps suppress my appetite.
    DO IT FOR THE "HOLY, SH*T, YOU GOT HOT"...
  6. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by puccah8808 View Post
    I love alphamine because it:

1.) Tastes great (team fruit punch)
    2.) Gives me energy without the anxiety.
    3.) Helps suppress my appetite.
    Correct on all three counts.

Especially fruit punch.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post

Correct on all three counts.

Especially fruit punch.
    Lie. Don't go around spreading lies. Raspberry lemonade is the best end of story.
    PES Representative
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

FP+RL for the win!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    FP+RL for the win!
    No way! It's FP or nothing!
  10. PES Rep
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

No way! It's FP or nothing!
    I second that... Alphamine FP is hard to beat!
    If you are not on the PES Insider list you are not cool. Uncool people don't deserve free Alphamine.
    PES product educator, PM me with any questions!
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  181 lbs.

Any Alphamine you will find in Australia will be the international version which doesn't have any Yohimbine.
  12. New Member

Fellow aussie here. Most alphamine you will find is the non yohimbine version. But if you hit up ebay sellers there are some who will have the US one, just check with them. Alternatively an ebay search will get you alpha t2 new version...at 90 bucks though
  13. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  181 lbs.

I was actually looking on eBay yesterday and contacted a few sellers about their Alphamine. Unfortunately they were all the non-yohimbine version. I have previously got some shipped from the US but you always run the risk of getting them confiscated by customs. Worth the risk IMO.
  14. New Member

Thanks all....unfortunately in Australia we don't get half the supps you lucky peops get in the us and when we do they come at double the price...
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  169 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Makes me sweat really nicely, so, I like it. Tastes great as well (Razz-Lemonade).
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

If the cupcakes were Alphamine (Raspberry Lemonade, of course) and I was the dog...

I would FAIL at resisting.

GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  17. Diamond Member

Haha, that dog looks like it is on amphetamines.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  169 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Haha, that dog looks like it is on amphetamines.
    That video led to a good 15 minutes or so of going down the YouTube rabbit hole watching videos of cute kittens and cats.
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post
    That video led to a good 15 minutes or so of going down the YouTube rabbit hole watching videos of cute kittens and cats.
    Haha my bad!
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

So fail! I'm so allergic to cats just watching the videos would make my eyes itch!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  169 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    So fail! I'm so allergic to cats just watching the videos would make my eyes itch!
    Oh man, I LOVE cats but at the same time, REALLY allergic to them. What a conundrum.
  22. Advanced Member

Oh man, I LOVE cats but at the same time, REALLY allergic to them. What a conundrum.
    I'm the exact same way except I hate them.
  23. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

I'm terrified of cats!
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  169 lbs.

I'm terrified of cats!
    They are so cute! Not when it's an army of stray cats that wondered in through a hole in the fence behind your building though, that's friggin nightmarish.
  25. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

They are so cute! Not when it's an army of stray cats that wondered in through a hole in the fence behind your building though, that's friggin nightmarish.
    Omg! One time a female cat decided to have her babies in my backyard and I didn't go out there for a week until she left... I couldn't even look out the window.
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  169 lbs.

Omg! One time a female cat decided to have her babies in my backyard and I didn't go out there for a week until she left... I couldn't even look out the window.
    I looked out the window of my building at the time once and there was like at least 10 cats staring up at me. Since the sun was setting, that's at least 10 pairs of cat eyes glowing up at me. I literally ducked down on the floor even though I was like 3 stories above where the cats were.
  27. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

I looked out the window of my building at the time once and there was like at least 10 cats staring up at me. Since the sun was setting, that's at least 10 pairs of cat eyes glowing up at me. I literally ducked down on the floor even though I was like 3 stories above where the cats were.
    Omg! That's freaky! When I use to come home super late at night from work. I would make the ex wake up and come protect me because I saw a cat running around the neighborhood.
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  169 lbs.

Omg! That's freaky! When I use to come home super late at night from work. I would make the ex wake up and come protect me because I saw a cat running around the neighborhood.
    I would just find an alternative route. I would literally extend my trip by an entire block just to avoid armies of pigeons/birds.
  29. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

I would just find an alternative route. I would literally extend my trip by an entire block just to avoid armies of pigeons/birds.
    Lmaooooo and I thought I was bad.
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  169 lbs.

Lmaooooo and I thought I was bad.
    Deathly afraid of things with feathers and beaks. I'm fine eating them though.
  31. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

Deathly afraid of things with feathers and beaks. I'm fine eating them though.
    I'll only eat chicken breast. I can't stand the thought of touching chicken bones. It's so weird cuz it's only been recently. Actually, I won't touch a lot of meat or watch the animal channel while eating. Lol... So weird!
  32. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Came into thread expecting banter about Alphamine. Found out its now about cats and birds...
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  33. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Came into thread expecting banter about Alphamine. Found out its now about cats and birds...
    Well, if it makes you feel better...
    <~~~~~~ This chick digs ALPHAMINE!!

Fruit Punch!!!
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  169 lbs.

Razz Lemonade people, how many times does one need to point this out? Smh.
  35. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

Razz Lemonade people, how many times does one need to point this out? Smh.
    Nooooooooo!!!!!
  36. New Member

Don't mean to hijack the thread but I can't seem to find what ingredient in alphamine may increase anxiety if ur prone to it. Anyone know?
  37. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by SoupNaziNazi View Post
    Don't mean to hijack the thread but I can't seem to find what ingredient in alphamine may increase anxiety if ur prone to it. Anyone know?
    The yohimbe isomer.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  38. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post

The yohimbe isomer.
    Ok so the yohimbe is to blame, so would any thermo with yohimbe do the same or does it depend on the type of yohimbe?
  39. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

Ok so the yohimbe is to blame, so would any thermo with yohimbe do the same or does it depend on the type of yohimbe?
    I have horrible anxiety and alphamine does not increase it. Oxy pro on the other hand made my heart want to jump out.
  40. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

This depends on the user. Some people are completely intolerant to all forms of yohimbe and others only to certain isomers.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Alphamine
    By rome32 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3101
    Last Post: 07-26-2013, 08:46 AM
  2. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-21-2012, 02:02 PM
  3. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-18-2012, 09:51 PM
  4. Replies: 1