Alphamine

alphanik

alphanik

Awards
There's a lot of talk in the am forums about alphamine...it is not sold by most retailers in Australia,and the ones that do have it sell it at a decent price..just wanting to know is it really that much better than everything else on the market so i can decide weather to get some..How does it stack up against the old oxyelite with dimeth for example?

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If you like a good Thermo feel, clean energy, and appetite suppression at a sustainable level and not feeling stimmed out then Alphamine is the way to go. Old OxyPro wasn't a huge hit for me, neither was the Purple top replacement, but the Thermo Powder seems to blow both pill forms away for me. Too soon for me 2 fully say but the Alphamine had a better Thermo feel and added mental effect, the energy from the OxyElite Thermo powder has the best overall energy flow for a good 3-4 hours afterwards and I have had no issues sleeping afterwards. Cardio is good on both accounts and hope this helps ya a bit.

alphanik

alphanik

Awards
If you like a good Thermo feel, clean energy, and appetite suppression at a sustainable level and not feeling stimmed out then Alphamine is the way to go. Old OxyPro wasn't a huge hit for me, neither was the Purple top replacement, but the Thermo Powder seems to blow both pill forms away for me. Too soon for me 2 fully say but the Alphamine had a better Thermo feel and added mental effect, the energy from the OxyElite Thermo powder has the best overall energy flow for a good 3-4 hours afterwards and I have had no issues sleeping afterwards. Cardio is good on both accounts and hope this helps ya a bit.
Ye it does mate,thanks

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I love alphamine because it:

1.) Tastes great (team fruit punch)
2.) Gives me energy without the anxiety.
3.) Helps suppress my appetite.
:D

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love alphamine because it:

1.) Tastes great (team fruit punch)
2.) Gives me energy without the anxiety.
3.) Helps suppress my appetite.
:D
Correct on all three counts.

Especially fruit punch. :D

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
FP+RL for the win!

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Myke17

Myke17

Awards
Any Alphamine you will find in Australia will be the international version which doesn't have any Yohimbine.

Drenaline31

Awards
Fellow aussie here. Most alphamine you will find is the non yohimbine version. But if you hit up ebay sellers there are some who will have the US one, just check with them. Alternatively an ebay search will get you alpha t2 new version...at 90 bucks though :(

Myke17

Myke17

Awards
I was actually looking on eBay yesterday and contacted a few sellers about their Alphamine. Unfortunately they were all the non-yohimbine version. I have previously got some shipped from the US but you always run the risk of getting them confiscated by customs. Worth the risk IMO.

alphanik

alphanik

Awards
Thanks all....unfortunately in Australia we don't get half the supps you lucky peops get in the us and when we do they come at double the price...

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Makes me sweat really nicely, so, I like it. Tastes great as well (Razz-Lemonade).

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If the cupcakes were Alphamine (Raspberry Lemonade, of course) and I was the dog...

I would FAIL at resisting.

[video=youtube;sp_WV91jx8E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sp_WV91jx8E[/video]

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haha, that dog looks like it is on amphetamines.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haha, that dog looks like it is on amphetamines.
That video led to a good 15 minutes or so of going down the YouTube rabbit hole watching videos of cute kittens and cats.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That video led to a good 15 minutes or so of going down the YouTube rabbit hole watching videos of cute kittens and cats.
So fail! I'm so allergic to cats just watching the videos would make my eyes itch!

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm terrified of cats!
They are so cute! Not when it's an army of stray cats that wondered in through a hole in the fence behind your building though, that's friggin nightmarish.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They are so cute! Not when it's an army of stray cats that wondered in through a hole in the fence behind your building though, that's friggin nightmarish.
Omg! One time a female cat decided to have her babies in my backyard and I didn't go out there for a week until she left... :( I couldn't even look out the window.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Omg! One time a female cat decided to have her babies in my backyard and I didn't go out there for a week until she left... :( I couldn't even look out the window.
I looked out the window of my building at the time once and there was like at least 10 cats staring up at me. Since the sun was setting, that's at least 10 pairs of cat eyes glowing up at me. I literally ducked down on the floor even though I was like 3 stories above where the cats were.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I looked out the window of my building at the time once and there was like at least 10 cats staring up at me. Since the sun was setting, that's at least 10 pairs of cat eyes glowing up at me. I literally ducked down on the floor even though I was like 3 stories above where the cats were.
Omg! That's freaky! When I use to come home super late at night from work. I would make the ex wake up and come protect me because I saw a cat running around the neighborhood.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Omg! That's freaky! When I use to come home super late at night from work. I would make the ex wake up and come protect me because I saw a cat running around the neighborhood.
I would just find an alternative route. I would literally extend my trip by an entire block just to avoid armies of pigeons/birds.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would just find an alternative route. I would literally extend my trip by an entire block just to avoid armies of pigeons/birds.
Lmaooooo and I thought I was bad.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Deathly afraid of things with feathers and beaks. I'm fine eating them though.
I'll only eat chicken breast. I can't stand the thought of touching chicken bones. It's so weird cuz it's only been recently. Actually, I won't touch a lot of meat or watch the animal channel while eating. Lol... So weird!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Came into thread expecting banter about Alphamine. Found out its now about cats and birds...

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Came into thread expecting banter about Alphamine. Found out its now about cats and birds...
Well, if it makes you feel better...
<~~~~~~ This chick digs ALPHAMINE!! :D

Fruit Punch!!!

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Razz Lemonade people, how many times does one need to point this out? Smh.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

SoupNaziNazi

Awards
Don't mean to hijack the thread but I can't seem to find what ingredient in alphamine may increase anxiety if ur prone to it. Anyone know?

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok so the yohimbe is to blame, so would any thermo with yohimbe do the same or does it depend on the type of yohimbe?
I have horrible anxiety and alphamine does not increase it. Oxy pro on the other hand made my heart want to jump out.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok so the yohimbe is to blame, so would any thermo with yohimbe do the same or does it depend on the type of yohimbe?
This depends on the user. Some people are completely intolerant to all forms of yohimbe and others only to certain isomers.

SoupNaziNazi

Awards
I have horrible anxiety and alphamine does not increase it. Oxy pro on the other hand made my heart want to jump out.
Thanks, I have pretty bad anxiety myself I just didnt want to make it worse but ill probably try it out and see

SoupNaziNazi

Awards
This depends on the user. Some people are completely intolerant to all forms of yohimbe and others only to certain isomers.
Ok so ill have to do some trial and error

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Funny how we use the term "user", makes complete sense in an alphamine tread. Addict for life! :)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Assessing tolerance is of equal importance for yohimbe as it is for caffeine.

A lot of people see the amount of caffeine in Enhanced and assume they can handle two scoops. This is a similar possibility with Alphamine.

Start low and increase when you are ready. :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm missing Alphamine... That is all.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You addicts need to find a support group. I'm off to mix some right now. RL FTW.

ozzielifter87

ozzielifter87

Awards
So how much of an effect does the missing yohimbe have? I also live in oz and was looking at this to cut away the last few kgs...is it still gonna do the job to an acceptable level??

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So how much of an effect does the missing yohimbe have? I also live in oz and was looking at this to cut away the last few kgs...is it still gonna do the job to an acceptable level??
I have tried the USA version and UK and can't tell a difference between the two. They are extremely comparable.

Johnston

Johnston

Awards
I have tried the USA version and UK and can't tell a difference between the two. They are extremely comparable.
I'm in UK, so UK version is all I've had, and for someone who's usually a non-responder to many supps (Enhanced did nothing for me) I'm surprised how much Alphamine got me, just in terms of the way I felt on it and how much I now crave it after stopping it for a couple of weeks! And our version doesn't have yohimbine in it!!