Fav Stim free preworkout?

dubplate6

Awards
  • Established
Looking for a new - Non stim preworkout.

current fav's are NO synthesize, Hemavol and Ultima.

There seem to be a few new ones on the market - anyone recommend some other ones?

Cheers

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ever try This?. I'm a stim addict so I've tried the regular version and really like it, double dosed though because I like the extra caffeine!...It's definitely help you FOCUS.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Hemavol
High Volume
Morph
Ultra Reps
M5 Reloaded

LivingStrongE

Awards
Hemavol has been my stim free pre workout for a while and love it especially during cardio. Body Forge was also another one I use to use which wasn't bad.

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
Hemavol has been in my stack for a while now. I really enjoy having it in there.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
body octane
bulk cit mal
swolln
max pump

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
The only non stim I have tried is Hemavol. The taste is awesome and the pumps are sick! Im not sure about any others

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Caff focus xt + agmatine

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
my cupboard has hemavol/high volume, Potassium Nitrate. pick 1 if the 3 and enjoy your workouts.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Caff free Focus XT + Cit Mal + Agmatine

or

Focus XT + High volume. Let the pumps begin

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
Hemavol is hard to beat because it has a nice combination of ingredients. It's my go-to and is one of the reasons I joined the iForce team - it's a hard product not to enjoy.

One promising (and extremely affordable) option that just hit the market is the bulk ingredient combination of Agmatine Sulfate + Potassium Nitrate.

Others I have liked include CL's Green Magnitude and Omega's Ultima.

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
Hemavol is the best non stim I've ever used. The flavoring is amazing as well.

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
a Hemavol - KNO3 stack would be sick!

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As far as stim free preworkouts go, I like Hemavol, Caffeine free Focus XT, and Body Octane; they are all excellent products with great reviews.

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I haven't taken a pre-workout sup/drink in several years (3 -4 yrs.) Thought I would give it another try. Also haven't been too good with taking enough protein, so I thought I would try to add some back in as well. Starting hemavol this Thursday. Any suggestions on protein, there is so much to choose from. I am an easy gainer, so not looking for high cals.

Goals: Lean muscle mass. Turn 44 in November.

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have about 3/4 bottle of PES Erase, thought about throwing that in there as well.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I haven't taken a pre-workout sup/drink in several years (3 -4 yrs.) Thought I would give it another try. Also haven't been too good with taking enough protein, so I thought I would try to add some back in as well. Starting hemavol this Thursday. Any suggestions on protein, there is so much to choose from. I am an easy gainer, so not looking for high cals.Goals: Lean muscle mass. Turn 44 in November.
Iforce and Controlled labs both sell delicious protein that isn't hard on the wallet and is high quality.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I haven't taken a pre-workout sup/drink in several years (3 -4 yrs.) Thought I would give it another try. Also haven't been too good with taking enough protein, so I thought I would try to add some back in as well. Starting hemavol this Thursday. Any suggestions on protein, there is so much to choose from. I am an easy gainer, so not looking for high cals.

Goals: Lean muscle mass. Turn 44 in November.

October 1st PES is coming out with a protein. It's gonna be good.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hemavol has been a favorite all over the place for awhile now....i also liked AX ultra reps

hmm....maybe i'll combine the two

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
High Volume hands down.

Only product I've seen that contains,

5g of L-Citrulline(That’s Equivalent to approx. 10g Citrulline Malate)
1g of Agmatine
Nice dose of GMS, Taurine and Inositol-6-Hexaphosphate.

Plus to top the formula off it's the only product on the market that offers Plantago Major L. Extract, which offers promising results in endurance based off the study done on the ingredient and it's been shown how effective it really is in all the logs done.

Here are the links if you want to check out the reviews and logs (mind you in the reviews our samples only contained 2.5g of L-Citrulline, we doubled that amount when we released the tubs.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/athletix-sports/228460-athletix-sports-new.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/athletix-sports/233827-athletix-sports-acute.html

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My vote goes for Peak Beta+ as I find capsules a lot easier to take daily than powders, and the high dosed COP+LCLT really delivers for strength and endurance.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
My vote goes for Peak Beta+ as I find capsules a lot easier to take daily than powders, and the high dosed COP+LCLT really delivers for strength and endurance.
8 caps plus body octane was very nice to me

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Carbs + agmatine + nitrates ='s done. Though TBH, I can't remember the last time I actually took a stim break so...

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
my top choices for stim free.

Ultima - works very well but a little bit on the expensive side.

Ultra Reps- yes I'm a rep but I love this product and have used and purchased it many times well before I ever became a rep. The endurance is unbelievable.

Drive- good all round product and nice recomp effects.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
my top choices for stim free.

Ultima - works very well but a little bit on the expensive side.

Ultra Reps- yes I'm a rep but I love this product and have used and purchased it many times well before I ever became a rep. The endurance is unbelievable.

Drive- good all round product and nice recomp effects.
I never really took a good enough look at Ultra Reps but the ingredient profile looks pretty interesting, plus some really good reviews, may try adding this to my Acute FX pre-workout and see how that goes.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I never really took a good enough look at Ultra Reps but the ingredient profile looks pretty interesting, plus some really good reviews, may try adding this to my Acute FX pre-workout and see how that goes.
Now that you've mentioned it, I shall make tomorrow an AcuteFX day, lulz.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
That sounds like an awesome stack right there. I honestly haven't tried acute FX yet. But it looks really solid. Just like most of the athletix lineup. I'm gonna have to buy some to try real soon.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
8 caps plus body octane was very nice to me
You just named my two favorite endurance supplements right there, combining the two is a sure way to PR's!

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Received hemavol today. can't wait to give it a try. Found my bottle of erase i think i will run with it.

bigadam73

bigadam73

Awards
Hemavol hands down. Stack it with some potassium nitrate for the win

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the support.. love me some hemavol!!!

Mike
THE go-to pump supplement for sure, I still havent tried anything else in the nitric category that compares.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
THE go-to pump supplement for sure, I still havent tried anything else in the nitric category that compares.

Have you had a chance to try High Volume?

bananaClip

bananaClip

Awards
  • Established
creatine nitrates + creatine hcl. this actually has been my pre workout the past couple weeks

ooo and HICA. i use the one from house of muscle, altho not cheap. anybody know where one could get bulk HICA?

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Agmatine sulfate + GMS ='s you're golden. Throw in some nitrates and it's a wrap. :p

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love mixing Formutech Endurance with an extra couple grams of BA, and a couple grams of Agmatine for a stim free pre with great endurance and pump!