Fav Stim free preworkout?
- 09-11-2013, 11:55 AM
my top choices for stim free.
- works very well but a little bit on the expensive side.
- yes I'm a rep but I love this product and have used and purchased it many times well before I ever became a rep. The is unbelievable.
Drive- good all round product and nice recomp effects.Athletic Xtreme Team REPhttp://www.AthleticX.net/
AXHOLE BY NATURE
- 09-11-2013, 01:24 PM
09-11-2013, 01:29 PM
09-11-2013, 02:44 PM
That sounds like an awesome stack right there. I honestly haven't tried acute FX yet. But it looks really solid. Just like most of the athletix lineup. I'm gonna have to buy some to try real soon.Originally Posted by JudgementDay
Athletic Xtreme Team REPhttp://www.AthleticX.net/
AXHOLE BY NATURE
09-11-2013, 05:24 PM
09-11-2013, 07:11 PM
Received hemavol today. can't wait to give it a try. Found my bottle of erase i think i will run with it.
09-11-2013, 10:29 PM
09-12-2013, 12:29 AM
10-05-2013, 08:36 PM
10-07-2013, 12:52 AM
10-07-2013, 01:37 AM
10-07-2013, 02:36 PM
10-07-2013, 04:24 PM
10-07-2013, 04:29 PM
10-07-2013, 04:54 PM
creatine nitrates + creatine hcl. this actually has been my pre workout the past couple weeks
ooo and HICA. i use the one from house of muscle, altho not cheap. anybody know where one could get bulk HICA?
10-07-2013, 06:04 PM
10-08-2013, 01:49 PM
10-08-2013, 03:08 PM
I love mixing Formutech Endurance with an extra couple grams of BA, and a couple grams of Agmatine for a stim free pre with great endurance and pump!
Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
Similar Forum Threads
- By TheSaiyan in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 13Last Post: 07-22-2013, 10:27 AM
- By double s in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 3Last Post: 07-16-2013, 10:57 AM
- By Tomahawk88 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 6Last Post: 07-16-2013, 10:56 AM
- By Buffspartan in forum SupplementsReplies: 74Last Post: 01-14-2013, 12:17 PM
- By Sprinterguy4 in forum SupplementsReplies: 54Last Post: 09-12-2012, 09:27 PM