Opinions on Anabeta Original?

gkusa001

gkusa001

Awards
I would like to perform a lean bulk/recomp.
What are your opinions on anabeta and what would you add to it.

Currently I have Forskolin-95, lean extreme, and DAA on hand

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Add it. And no need to add anything else with what you have on hand.

gkusa001

gkusa001

Awards
So I don't have to add erase and remove the lean extreme or are the effects of lean extreme relatively the same?
Just asking because all of the stacks that I have seen have erase in there somewhere?

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm on anabeta forskolin and daa. The addition of anabeta increased libido a little but then again could be cumulative effect of all I'm taking

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think AnaBeta is the perfect compliment to those goals. Forskolin would be my suggestion, so I don't see any need to add anything past the others you mentioned (besides staples, and a pre-workout if you prefer them).

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Add it. And no need to add anything else with what you have on hand.
This but would tinker with the idea of throwing in some Xgels.

gkusa001

gkusa001

Awards
OK so holy crap I just found 3 bottles of Erase and two tubs of D-Pol that I had stashed away (Freaking Sweet!!!!)
I think im just going to leave out the Lean Xtreme and add the Erase and D-Pol.
So Therefore it would be OG Anabeta, Forskolin-95, Erase and D-Pol Better stack?

I will use the LX for my cut with Alpha T-2, Methyl-Synephrine, Caffeine tab, forskolin-95, Metabolic Powder, Recompadrol and DCP 2.0 (maybe even take something out if Evomuse H.E.A.T is out by then...DOUBT IT lol)

Now I just need to figure out what I am going to do with my tub of Anabolic Innovations DAA for the next time around (Any ideas would be greatly appreciated)

Btw thanks Fightback for the info. I just hesitate to add Ara not because i don't want to try it but because I have Chron's (Chronic digestive inflammatory disease) and I have heard that it can really exacerbate inflammation within the body which is the last thing that I need at this point. However, if these effects only occur rarely or I have been simply misinformed I definitely will keep it in mind and research it further for my next run.

Thank you everyone for your input

gkusa001

gkusa001

Awards
I think AnaBeta is the perfect compliment to those goals. Forskolin would be my suggestion, so I don't see any need to add anything past the others you mentioned (besides staples, and a pre-workout if you prefer them).
I typically add a pre-workout but i think im getting sick of taking and cycling the same 4 things over and over again id like to try something new. Currently my two staples have been the following:
Stim -> Hyde w/(DMAA) and added bulk citrulline malate
Stim Free -> Heamavol, Body Octane, and 2g of MGMS (added recently)

I would like to try a new Stim and Stim Free Pre in the future but i don't know what I should try.
I have thought about Enhanced for the Stim but I have not come across any reviews for a stim free stack that could cast a shadow on Hemavol and Body Octane.
Any ideas?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First, that lay out for this stack and then the cut both look solid to me. AnaBeta + Erase + Dpol + F-95 sounds great. :)

Second, your stim free selection looks to be more focused on pump and endurance (correct me if that isn't what you are looking for in it). I personally am really enjoying Athletix High Volume during times when I don't use Enhanced.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OK so holy crap I just found 3 bottles of Erase and two tubs of D-Pol that I had stashed away (Freaking Sweet!!!!)I think im just going to leave out the Lean Xtreme and add the Erase and D-Pol. So Therefore it would be OG Anabeta, Forskolin-95, Erase and D-Pol Better stack?I will use the LX for my cut with Alpha T-2, Methyl-Synephrine, Caffeine tab, forskolin-95, Metabolic Powder, Recompadrol and DCP 2.0 (maybe even take something out if Evomuse H.E.A.T is out by then...DOUBT IT lol)Now I just need to figure out what I am going to do with my tub of Anabolic Innovations DAA for the next time around (Any ideas would be greatly appreciated) Btw thanks Fightback for the info. I just hesitate to add Ara not because i don't want to try it but because I have Chron's (Chronic digestive inflammatory disease) and I have heard that it can really exacerbate inflammation within the body which is the last thing that I need at this point. However, if these effects only occur rarely or I have been simply misinformed I definitely will keep it in mind and research it further for my next run.Thank you everyone for your input
ah I was unaware. Your stack looks pretty solid regardless.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Original Anabeta is a great product and offers many benefits especially when stacked with Forskolin.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I personally am really enjoying Athletix High Volume during times when I don't use Enhanced.
Good to hear you enjoy High Volume. Using Enhanced + Anabeta or High Volume + Anabeta makes for some amazing pumps, great combos for a lean bulk.

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
What you have on hand is fine. I wouldn't add anything else to it. Just go with that. That's a pretty good stack right there. You should get great results from it. Let me know how it works out for you.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First, that lay out for this stack and then the cut both look solid to me. AnaBeta + Erase + Dpol + F-95 sounds great. :)

Second, your stim free selection looks to be more focused on pump and endurance (correct me if that isn't what you are looking for in it). I personally am really enjoying Athletix High Volume during times when I don't use Enhanced.
Agree Dpol, Anabeta, Erase, and F-95 sound like a great stack. Anabeta and Erase worked great for me. Addition of Dpol and F-95 would make things even better.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Anabeta worked well for me. I stacked it with Blue Gene & Blue GrowtH if I remember correctly.

I had slight headaches with it, but that could've been unrelated to the product. However I noticed very great recomp affects with it

gkusa001

gkusa001

Awards
Thanks so much for all of the feedback. I really hope this provides me with the slight edge that I need to get things going again. I really want to stay away from prohormones if I can.

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Anabeta will be a great addition. Can't wait to get back on it for all the November/December dirty eating.

rphash49

Awards
Just go anabeta elite. Best natural bulking supp hands down. On Abe I can not eat enough food to satisfy my hunger.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Anabeta, forskolin, DAA, erase, alphamine

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
OK so holy crap I just found 3 bottles of Erase and two tubs of D-Pol that I had stashed away (Freaking Sweet!!!!)
It's like winning the lottery. Everything looks good to go and it shows that you've done your research.

Johnston

Johnston

Awards
Is there much difference between taking original Anabeta WITH Forskolin-95 vs Anabeta Elite alone?

JD261985

Banned
Awards
About to start using Anabeta OG with 4 pumps formeron today. Thinking about ordering some forskolin 95 also, heard so many good things.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is there much difference between taking original Anabeta WITH Forskolin-95 vs Anabeta Elite alone?
the main reason why I do it this way is because I use Forskolin for 12 weeks. I will take Forskolin for the first 4 weeks then add anabeta in the final 8 weeks.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There is a difference, but the size of that difference is going to depend on the individual. You'll see relatively similar results as long as you get the 95% pure and from a company that you trust actually gives you 95% pure, such as the one from Analyzed Supplements http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/synthetic-supplements/forskolin-95-60-caps.html
Agreed Analyzed supplements makes very high quality products and their Forskolin 95, stacked with Anabeta rocks!

But I do love Anabeta Elite as well, you get a nice dose of 5-Androsten-3B7B-diol-17-one.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Agreed Analyzed supplements makes very high quality products and their Forskolin 95, stacked with Anabeta rocks!

But I do love Anabeta Elite as well, you get a nice dose of 5-Androsten-3B7B-diol-17-one.
Only reason I'm using OG Anabeta is because I'm using abliderate advanced. I don't want any extra cortisol suppression. I hate having to buy individual ingredients like forkolin 95 but it allows you to dose the way you want without relying on a prop blend which is kind of nice. Also from what I've heard original Anabeta has a lot more of the main ingredient in it.