The Anabolic Minds Supplement Roundtable

Page 3 of 12 First 12345 ... Last
  1. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    No, unless you have cognitive decline or mt disorders that require supraphysiological doses of creatine for phosphate donation and/or allosteric modulation of the NMDA receptor. I hate to say it but the examine.com authors are data miners...they don't know how to interpret it. Creatine has a saturating effect, so according to them, we can never take agmatine period if we want to boost cognitive function, even if our last creatine dose was 12 hours ago. Agmatine will block the NMDA receptor in a manner independent of creatine's allosterism, so there is no real antagonism, just independent effects
    Good info man, thanks for dropping in. Deff good to have you as part of the roundtable
    Founder & Owner
    Aspire. Train. Perform. Nutrition
    "More than a supplement company."

2. Possiple discussion(thoughts/info) on Fadogia Agrestis.

Possible benefits:
    Increase Testosterone levels.
    Increase LH.
    Restoring testicular fullness.
    •   

3. ^^^ I personally really like this ingredient, but would like to hear others thoughts. Thanks guys!

4. Thoughts on building up tolerances to nitrates?

5. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    Thoughts on building up tolerances to nitrates?
    Nitrate tolerance at the doses we're seeing in supplements before a workout isn't really going to be an issue.
    SNS Representative - [email protected] .com
    •   

6. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by ELROCK View Post
    Possiple discussion(thoughts/info) on Fadogia Agrestis.

Possible benefits:
    Increase LH.
    Many people LOVE Fadogia man! I know Coop is a big fan of Fadogia... Fadogia has been tabled let's get a ruling! I personally haven't used it
    Founder & Owner

7. Quote Originally Posted by Spaniard View Post
    Many people LOVE Fadogia man! I know Coop is a big fan of Fadogia... Fadogia has been tabled let's get a ruling! I personally haven't used it
    I'd like to give the ingredient a try given that a product that contains it is called HCGenerate. I tend to avoid products that use hormonal based names but meh, be interesting to see what happens.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable

8. Subbd to learn

9. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post

I'd like to give the ingredient a try given that a product that contains it is called I suck ballz. I tend to avoid products that use hormonal based names but meh, be interesting to see what happens.
    Really?

10. Quote Originally Posted by Spaniard View Post
    On a purely anecdotal basis I love Fadogia. As far as libido and mood I think that was the top ingredient in that category for me (granted my youth I don't think that says too much).

I only ever used T-force and Bioforge Promax.
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

11. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post

On a purely anecdotal basis I love Fadogia. As far as libido and mood I think that was the top ingredient in that category for me (granted my youth I don't think that says too much).

I've only used it I. Promax myself(a few times) and I liked the product a lot. The combo of that and forskolin made a very nice libido boosting, recomping, feel good supplement.
    Training Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/271254-what-aw-hell.html
    "Jackie Treehorn treats objects like woman man."
  12. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by ELROCK View Post
    Possiple discussion(thoughts/info) on Fadogia Agrestis.

Possible benefits:
    Increase LH.
    The only thing that needs to be remembered with test boosting products is that realistically the most benefits you're going to get from it is mood and libido boosts.

Strength and muscle mass gains will be minimal at best. Unless, it raises your T levels ridiculously high, which it's a natural product so...
    Founder & Owner
  13. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post

There is another trusted vote for it.
    Founder & Owner

14. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    No, unless you have cognitive decline or mt disorders that require supraphysiological doses of creatine for phosphate donation and/or allosteric modulation of the NMDA receptor. I hate to say it but the examine.com authors are data miners...they don't know how to interpret it. Creatine has a saturating effect, so according to them, we can never take agmatine period if we want to boost cognitive function, even if our last creatine dose was 12 hours ago. Agmatine will block the NMDA receptor in a manner independent of creatine's allosterism, so there is no real antagonism, just independent effects
    That's an over-simplification (I'm from Examine.com).

We said it does not go well with it because it *can* compete. By no means did we imply that they will counteract each other permanently. If you take them at the same time, there can be competition, but we don't exactly know how much would be wasted.

At the same time - our site has an open discussion. If you think something is wrong, tell us.

15. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post

Agreed here. Fadogia is solid.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

16. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post

I am using tforce with prime anabeta and testpowder just because I have it lol

It's been 3 days on all. 2 weeks on test powder and tforce

17. Quote Originally Posted by SoloX View Post

We said it does not go well with it because it *can* compete. By no means did we imply that they will counteract each other permanently. If you take them at the same time, there can be competition, but we don't exactly know how much would be wasted.

At the same time - our site has an open discussion. If you think something is wrong, tell us.
    Welcome to the boards then.

18. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post

Welcome to the boards then.
    Training Log

19. Quote Originally Posted by Spaniard View Post

The only thing that needs to be remembered with test boosting products is that realistically the most benefits you're going to get from it is mood and libido boosts.

Strength and muscle mass gains will be minimal at best. Unless, it raises your T levels ridiculously high, which it's a natural product so...
    I get more out of fadogia Agrestis then libido and sense of wellness. I mainly get increased testicular fullness and testicular atrophy prevention along side my TRT. So I do feel their are added benefits to this ingredient.

20. But definitely agree you won't gain any actual muscle mass by supplementing with fadogia.

21. Quote Originally Posted by ELROCK View Post
    But definitely agree you won't gain any actual muscle mass by supplementing with fadogia.
    Nor any nutraceutical test boosting
    "To your wife you should kiss try today"-Touey

Brotato's bark brings shakes to the pups in the yard

22. Quote Originally Posted by Touey View Post

Nor any nutraceutical test boosting
    It appears that way. Although the addition of forskolin in a few should help with body composition.
    Training Log
  23. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by SoloX View Post

Thank you very much for dropping in.
    Founder & Owner

24. Quote Originally Posted by SoloX View Post

Welcome aboard, would be great to have your input on the forums!

25. Quote Originally Posted by Spaniard View Post
    About the only thing missing with Fadogia is published human data.

I'd like to see a better determination of what the active glycosides are and how they compare with anacyclus pyretheum as the two ingredients methods of action are theoretically similar.

But in theory and in anecdote Fadogia looks solid.
  26. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by De__eB View Post
    Welcome aboard, would be great to have your input on the forums!
    Agreed I frequent examine.com for TONS of information! I also direct people to your site often and definitely would not classify it as a "data mining" site.
    Founder & Owner
  27. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by De__eB View Post

I'd like to see a better determination of what the active glycosides are and how they compare with anacyclus pyretheum as the two ingredients methods of action are theoretically similar.

I think I have only read one negative review on fadogia and the reviewer was not stable IMO. Literally, unstable...

Other than that the anecdotal feedback like you said has been incredible.
    Founder & Owner

28. poor coop bro is probably has thinking thrice or more before any posting for quotes out the woodwork to come haunting
    "To your wife you should kiss try today"-Touey

Brotato's bark brings shakes to the pups in the yard

29. Quote Originally Posted by Spaniard View Post
    Agreed I frequent examine.com for TONS of information! I also direct people to your site often and definitely would not classify it as a "data mining" site.
    Agreed. Love the site layout and how easy it is to find info.

30. Quote Originally Posted by De__eB View Post

I wish pct assist had fadogia
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. The Anabolic Diet Supplement List
    By bla55 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-28-2011, 03:31 PM
  2. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-29-2008, 08:48 AM
  3. Anabolic Minds while on the job?
    By DecaDone in forum General Chat
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 05-18-2007, 04:54 AM
  4. I got free supplements for posting at Anabolic Minds!
    By yeahright in forum Supplements
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 06-05-2006, 10:05 PM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-21-2006, 12:42 AM