PWO High Stims!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Another PWO thread. Looking for PWOs that are heavily stimed! No pumps, no focus, just killer workout stims! Old and new. Thanks!

AppJeff

AppJeff

Awards
Friction is one of the strongest pre's I've ever used, if you are looking for a great deal right now Omega Flashover is an incredible price in the store.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Enhanced
SpeedX3
Craze OG

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
Conquer is currently what I am using. Sorry dont have any others to throw out there for you.

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
Strongest ever stim wise for me was Jack3d. Thought I would have a heart attack at one point. 1RM made me feel pretty cracked out as well. The newer formulations of pre-workouts tend to have less crackhead effect on me. I like a mellow energy personally so a high amount of stims just doesn't do me right.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Bulk caffeine and dmaa. Seeing pumps aren't a concern

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i really like the way the conquer energy matrix...seems really solid

ritual was pretty good too....with 1,3 all but gone a lot of the newer preworkouts aren't as strong

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i really like the way the conquer energy matrix...seems really solid

ritual was pretty good too....with 1,3 all but gone a lot of the newer preworkouts aren't as strong
lol...government ineptitude at it's finest....teenage drinking and driving has been a major problem since the days of henry ford, i bet it is one of the highest causes for teenage deaths!!! but our government is more concerned about the effects of energy drinks on teenagers, geez....is it any wonder we are in the mess we are in.

xhrr

Awards
Buy 1,3 DMAA pills or pick up some of the remaining few with it left. That's what I did.

I will miss them like no other when I run out. I thought Craze would fill that void after how badass it was but we all know how that went.

tjbruno

tjbruno

Awards
I've yet to try it, but I'm surprised nobody mentioned Stimul8 yet

TurnKey

TurnKey

Awards
Max intense OG was the strongest stim PWO I tried. Plus a killer ingredient profile.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Max intense OG was the strongest stim PWO I tried. Plus a killer ingredient profile.
Ill second that. Even went into the 1.5 scoop range lol. Had that chalky DAA taste but benefits were worthwhile!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
gameday is pretty good

xhrr

Awards
Eww my friend gave me a scoop in a pinch and that stuff was like epilepsy in a bottle. I left the gym I was shaking so damn bad and I usually handle yohimbine pretty well but that pre workout sucks as well as their yohimbine extract.

xhrr

Awards
Eww my friend gave me a scoop in a pinch and that stuff was like epilepsy in a bottle. I left the gym I was shaking so damn bad and I usually handle yohimbine pretty well but that pre workout sucks as well as their yohimbine extract.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I loved it. Had some of my best, most focused workouts ever on that pre. Energy last waaaaay after I was out of the gym. To each their own.

murk01

murk01

Awards
Gameday is great,
Muscle marinade is crack
But all time fave is straight up ephedra and caffeine. ..when pump is not concerned

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
SpeedX3 is chop full of stims. Definitely start with half a dose. A while back I first tried a half dose of SpeedX3 with half a dose of enhanced. Ooops!. I was shaky and jittery for the first 40 minutes of my workout. Once I got over it I had a great workout though. I have a pretty high stim tolerance. The only things that really made me freak out were SpeedX3 and alphamine. Alphamine so much so that I couldn't even use it at .25 of the dosage. Enhanced on the other hand I'm fine with. I've gone up to 1.5 scoops pre and 1.5 scoops intra with enhanced.

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I've heard of this one before and actually heard it was pretty decent. I personally use Alpha Rage and Intenze for my pres. They both have great energy and increase my focus and drive. I like the taste of Intenze better just because it's more sweet. Alpha Rage has a good taste too just a little less sweet. Both do the job for me. I can get you samples of both if you like.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There are still a lot of DMAA products around if you look. There is even a new fat burner that was recently added to Nutraplanet that has DMAA included.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Another PWO thread. Looking for PWOs that are heavily stimed! No pumps, no focus, just killer workout stims! Old and new. Thanks!
FINAFLEX Stimul8. Strongest stim pre workout on the market.

LivingStrongE

Awards
Conquer
Enhanced
Black coffee for me

I've also tried GNC's pre workout and it wasnt bad. I think it had like 400 mg of caffeine.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
FINAFLEX Stimul8. Strongest stim pre workout on the market.
Yes,agree this is one high stimmer! Looking for others for the arsenal.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Enhanced
Stimul8
Mr Hyde
Ignite 2

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cocaine

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Xcelerator X is stim crazy. It made me full of energy.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you tried the 12 gauge shotgun?
I haven't even heard of that. How is it? I know once they added protein to it it messed it all up and I never went back. Tasted like pure donkey butt, but it was the best stim ever.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I haven't even heard of that. How is it? I know once they added protein to it it messed it all up and I never went back. Tasted like pure donkey butt, but it was the best stim ever.
i was in gnc the other day looking for clearance stuff and noticed it....$44 was to steep especially for an unknown [to me] product. but profile looked real nice, they've included agmatine and cit mal!!! vpx has always been good with stim effect, imo.

try the black pearl drink sometime if you can find it, get's you lit up and gives a woodie as a bonus, lol. black pearl is the strongest rtd energy drink out there, imo.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i was in gnc the other day looking for clearance stuff and noticed it....$44 was to steep especially for an unknown [to me] product. but profile looked real nice, they've included agmatine and cit mal!!! vpx has always been good with stim effect, imo.

try the black pearl drink sometime if you can find it, get's you lit up and gives a woodie as a bonus, lol. black pearl is the strongest rtd energy drink out there, imo.
and at his age, if it could give him a woodie...imagine what it could do for the rest of us

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
and at his age, if it could give him a woodie...imagine what it could do for the rest of us
buy a drill, find a tree, bore a hole, have fun....hell you may not even need the drill to bore that hole....

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Big T is on TRT though also, right BigT?
indeed...just had my dose lowered, my last test results from last week came back at 1421 total test....not bad for a guy who will be 55 in around a week, lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Stack 1 Scoop of Enhanced, 1 scoop of SpeedX3, and 1 scoop of Oep Powder.

Just make sure to bring this,

lightweight...try 400mg caffeine/50mg dmaa/2 bronkaid and a tab of ycl...now we are talking stims!!!

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
lightweight...try 400mg caffeine/50mg dmaa/2 bronkaid and a tab of ycl...now we are talking stims!!!
Ill send a paramedic over to your place

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
indeed...just had my dose lowered, my last test results from last week came back at 1421 total test....not bad for a guy who will be 55 in around a week, lol
I can't wait till I'm older lol

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Over 1400 test at 55! I'm at 350 at 50! TRT?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
yes!!!!!

1421...not 55 yet 9/16/58....androgel 2 packs a day with dmso applied 1st!!!! they have cut me back to 1 pack......

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm at 225 at 29. I lol when I see people in their early to mid 20s be like "got my blood drawn. Its about 380. Isn't that low for my age?"

Dafuq outta here.