OG DCP Timing

1. Had about 1/2 bottle of the original DCP that I just started back on. I try to take 2 tabs about 15-20 min before my 3 largest meals. However, there have been several times that I can't take them that far in advance. Is it better to skip that dose or just take them with my meal?

2. Definitely take with meal, don't skip dose.

3. I have 1/2 bottle too.. does yours kinda smell a little sour? the first bottles I had were amazing smelling.. my last bottle the tabs well a bit darker color and they don't smell quite as nice.
    I agree just slam em pre meal if you have to. I usually try to use em 15 mins prior but sometimes family gets impatient waiting on me.
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    I have 1/2 bottle too.. does yours kinda smell a little sour? the first bottles I had were amazing smelling.. my last bottle the tabs well a bit darker color and they don't smell quite as nice.
    I agree just slam em pre meal if you have to. I usually try to use em 15 mins prior but sometimes family gets impatient waiting on me.
    Yes, mine smell a little sour, are darker, & seem to be sticky. I'm pretty sure moisture has gotten in the bottle. I tried putting in a few extra absorb-it packs.

5. same... bummer was such a great product...I used to look forward to them now im like "dayum wish I could buy a new bottle"
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com

Similar Forum Threads

1. Optimal Timing: DCP and NP Coleus 20% Capsules
    By fatburner2007 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-09-2009, 04:42 PM
  2. DCP side effects/at night time?
    By biarwood in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-25-2007, 07:57 AM
  3. GH og T3 for a LONG period of time