High Volume VS Hemavol

Page 1 of 8 123 ... Last
  1. High Volume VS Hemavol


    Who has tried both and which do you prefer?


  2. very few similarities past the agmatine/cit malate. interested to hear comparisons on effects + flavor

  3. <------ hasn't tried either......


    Although, HV looks better from the profile.
    •   
       


  4. I've used many tubs of Hemavol already. Majority of my doses came in at 2 scoops per workout. I've also used Hemavol with GlycerGrow (3 scoops) many a times. So based off of that and going by the High Volume profile, I would say that High Volume probably wins based on price, and number of servings/scoops. I also like how HV looks like it has dosed the glycerol monostearate at least 50% more than what you get in Hemavol.

  5. can someone link me to HV? who makes this stuff? gonna be tough to beat hemavols real world results in my book. only a couple competitiors have come close.
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com

  6. HV wins. More Citrulline and GMS while including the same amount of agmatine and 4 more servings per container. The additives are also better imo with taurine and I6H don't know much about plantago but plaintains are delicious.

    Hemavol is good no doubt I have used a few tubs but the pixie dust support matrix and norvaline aren't doing anything.

  7. 40 servings of 2.5g L-Citrulline and 500mg agmatine or 20 servings of 5g L-Citrulline and 1,000mg agmatine is very, very hard to beat.

    I am looking forward to trying it when it comes to England.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  8. I have taken both HV and Hemavol and must say HV FTW! Pumps were insane, and better energy than I though I would get out of it, esp. being stim-free. Hemavol was meh..not great, not horrible, but definitely didn't get my $30 worth. I certainly feel like I got well more than my $30 out of HV...it's legit and Athletix products have always done me well. Highly recommend!

  9. I see that the ingredients don't list norvaline?? knock off product is FAIL.. lol

    all kidding aside..
    it has a two scoop serving and hemavol users tend to use 2 scoops. one has 16 servings the other 20.
    I will take the hard to beat flavor of hemavol with its specific profile everyday of the week even if theres a couple less workouts. hemavol is 32$ HV is 29$ not enough difference there for me to even condsider it.
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com

  10. Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    I see that the ingredients don't list norvaline?? knock off product is FAIL.. lol

    all kidding aside..
    it has a two scoop serving and hemavol users tend to use 2 scoops. one has 16 servings the other 20.
    I will take the hard to beat flavor of hemavol with its specific profile everyday of the week even if theres a couple less workouts. hemavol is 32$ HV is 29$ not enough difference there for me to even condsider it.
    3 less dollars and 4 more servings isn't enough?

    How about the better profile with more GMS and Citrulline for 3 less dollars and 4 more servings?

  11. Thanks for the great feedback guys!


    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    40 servings of 2.5g L-Citrulline and 500mg agmatine or 20 servings of 5g L-Citrulline and 1,000mg agmatine is very, very hard to beat.

    I am looking forward to trying it when it comes to England.

    Amazing price indeed, plus the amount of GMS and Plantago brings it over the top! Plantago is a new ingredient still but I'm more impressed with it for endurance compared to any cordyceps product I've used.

    Can't wait until High Volume is in the UK, should be soon, looking forward to hearing your thoughts
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  12. Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    I see that the ingredients don't list norvaline?? knock off product is FAIL.. lol

    all kidding aside..
    it has a two scoop serving and hemavol users tend to use 2 scoops. one has 16 servings the other 20.
    I will take the hard to beat flavor of hemavol with its specific profile everyday of the week even if theres a couple less workouts. hemavol is 32$ HV is 29$ not enough difference there for me to even condsider it.
    Did you NOT read Coops corner on Norvaline? Stuff doesn't do anything.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    I see that the ingredients don't list norvaline?? knock off product is FAIL.. lol

    all kidding aside..
    it has a two scoop serving and hemavol users tend to use 2 scoops. one has 16 servings the other 20.
    I will take the hard to beat flavor of hemavol with its specific profile everyday of the week even if theres a couple less workouts. hemavol is 32$ HV is 29$ not enough difference there for me to even condsider it.

    Twice as much Citrulline for a cheaper price and more servings, yet not worth the difference to use High Volume.

    Makes a lot of sense....
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  14. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Twice as much Citrulline for a cheaper price and more servings, yet not worth the difference to use High Volume.

    Makes a lot of sense....
    u missed the part were I said most hemavol users take 2 scoops. your point of dose difference is moot. the price point of 3 dollars isn't enough to lure ME.
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com

  15. Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post
    Did you NOT read Coops corner on Norvaline? Stuff doesn't do anything.
    weird, coop and I had talked about dosing this a while back.. will have to find his post about it thanx for the heads up.
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com

  16. Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    u missed the part were I said most hemavol users take 2 scoops. your point of dose difference is moot. the price point of 3 dollars isn't enough to lure ME.
    The glycerol is much better dosed in HV. There's also the nice performance extras in the formula. It's better bang for the buck no matter how you slice and dice it. As for taste, last time I checked, getting a pump had nothing to do with taste. I rather have a more effective product than better taste (the extra glycerol definitely gives it a notable edge, I've used many tubs of Hemavol already @ scoops, and adding glycer-grow to it definitely ups the pump factor).

  17. Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post

    u missed the part were I said most hemavol users take 2 scoops. your point of dose difference is moot. the price point of 3 dollars isn't enough to lure ME.
    Even at 2 scoops it's more citrulline....


    Hemavol uses Cit Mal which is 5g at 2 scoops, HV uses L-Cit at 5g for 2 scoops.

    L-Cit at 5g is more Cit than Cit Mal at 5g dose.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post

    The glycerol is much better dosed in HV. There's also the nice performance extras in the formula. It's better bang for the buck no matter how you slice and dice it. As for taste, last time I checked, getting a pump had nothing to do with taste. I rather have a more effective product than better taste (the extra glycerol definitely gives it a notable edge, I've used many tubs of Hemavol already @ scoops, and adding glycer-grow to it definitely ups the pump factor).
    And more citrulline.


    And the beta testers said that HV tasted great anyway.

  19. I figured this would get some attention but wasn't expecting 18 posts in about an hour and a half. Looking forward to more discussion.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Even at 2 scoops it's more citrulline....


    Hemavol uses Cit Mal which is 5g at 2 scoops, HV uses L-Cit at 5g for 2 scoops.

    L-Cit at 5g is more Cit than Cit Mal at 5g dose.
    5g of L-Citruline is equivalent to approx. 10g Citrulline Malate.
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  21. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post

    5g of L-Citruline is equivalent to approx. 10g Citrulline Malate.
    I thought it was 2x but I wasn't sure so I didn't post that.

  22. Always learning new things.

    In just so I can keep hearing the convo.
    iForce Nutrition Anabolics Minion Member
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate
    iForce Nutrition -www.iForceNutrition.com
  23. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar

    Been adding bulk cit mal to most of me pre's, 6g on top of double scoops of several kinds and the pumps are still nowhere near that of HV. Stuff is gold. Would be perfect if a stimmed version was released, although I'm happy adding my own
    Athletix Representative; Use the code Driven for 10% off at athletixsports.com
    Orbit Nutrition Representative; Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off at Orbit
    AnabolicMinds helper-outer-dude

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    Been adding bulk cit mal to most of me pre's, 6g on top of double scoops of several kinds and the pumps are still nowhere near that of HV. Stuff is gold. Would be perfect if a stimmed version was released, although I'm happy adding my own
    I'm perfectly ok not using CM, I think the money is always going to be in GM and agmatine.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post

    I'm perfectly ok not using CM, I think the money is always going to be in GM and agmatine.
    I would think the endurance benefits would outshine the pump with Citrulline.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    I would think the endurance benefits would outshine the pump with Citrulline.
    That I would agree with, but honestly, I find BA has a much more noticeable impact on endurance. To me, really reaching diminishing returns land for me to be bothered to get in 5-6 grams of CM unless it's already in a product that I'm using. I obviously don't mind when it's decently dosed in whatever product I'm taking though.

  27. your starting to make the 3 dollar difference a little wider margin. i will have to see some more feedback but im open minded.
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com

  28. Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    your starting to make the 3 dollar difference a little wider margin. i will have to see some more feedback but im open minded.
    Never hurts to give other options a try.. Good to see you have an open mind Ripper
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  29. Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post

    That I would agree with, but honestly, I find BA has a much more noticeable impact on endurance. To me, really reaching diminishing returns land for me to be bothered to get in 5-6 grams of CM unless it's already in a product that I'm using. I obviously don't mind when it's decently dosed in whatever product I'm taking though.
    I don't dose either of them independently.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    I don't dose either of them independently.
    I dose my BA daily, so kind of ends up depending on what products I am using and if the products has BA already in it (I jump around different pre's every few days mainly), so I have a nice big ole tub of AI BA in case I need a sole source of BA or complimentary BA dose for the day to hit that 3 g a day amount. I must say, love that BA :P

  31. Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    your starting to make the 3 dollar difference a little wider margin. i will have to see some more feedback but im open minded.
    Actually it is more like an $11.25 difference since there are 4 more servings in HV.

  32. I've tried Hemavol in the past. Was great just didn't like the fact I had to drink so much water with it. Got a jug of HV waiting to be used and am PUMPED about it .
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com

  33. ^^^^^^^ I need to get me a jug of HV
    “Work hard and become a leader; be lazy and never succeed. (Proverbs 12:24)”

  34. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    I thought it was 2x but I wasn't sure so I didn't post that.
    If its citrulline malate 1:1 based on weight then 5g citrulline malage has 2.5g citrulline

    If its citrulline malate 1:1 based on molar ratio then it would have something like 2.8f citrulline in 5g of cit malate

    I dont think those chinese factories are doing things by molar ratios though

    The high volume does taste good. I haven't tried hemavol yet because vaughn never sends me samples
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  35. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar

    Taste comparison I do have to give the edge to Hemavol but in terms of effectiveness, at least for me, it's no contest HV is great. My pre of choice for stim breaks from now on and currently stacking great with ARA
    Athletix Representative; Use the code Driven for 10% off at athletixsports.com
    Orbit Nutrition Representative; Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off at Orbit
    AnabolicMinds helper-outer-dude

  36. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    I've tried Hemavol in the past. Was great just didn't like the fact I had to drink so much water with it. Got a jug of HV waiting to be used and am PUMPED about it .
    Looking forward to your thoughts
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  37. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    Taste comparison I do have to give the edge to Hemavol but in terms of effectiveness, at least for me, it's no contest HV is great. My pre of choice for stim breaks from now on and currently stacking great with ARA
    Have you used both flavours of High Volume? I need to know which one to get. I like having nitrate free products for my breaks from Enhanced.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  38. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Have you used both flavours of High Volume? I need to know which one to get. I like having nitrate free products for my breaks from Enhanced.
    Both are pretty good, I prefer the Pink Lemonade, reminds me of Formula-X a bit, but Watermelon is pretty good too.

    I know you didn't like the idea of Enhanced/High Volume stack, I'm guessing because of the large amount of Agmatine, plus too much pumps can wreck a workout if your looking for strong lifts, but man o man you have to try it at least once on a day your just wanting pumps
    Core Nutritionals Representative
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. High volume vs low volume how you train ?
    By Nico1 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-16-2012, 03:49 AM
  2. DC and HIT vs. high volume
    By lift4life17 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-13-2010, 08:21 PM
  3. High volume vs high Intensity, questions.
    By BoyFromAus in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-30-2008, 07:03 PM
  4. High volume training, your opinions on my program
    By meathead1987 in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 12-09-2004, 03:16 PM
  5. 12 week high volume program utilizing M1T as a cutting aid
    By Yimen E.Cricket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-22-2003, 01:34 PM
Log in
Log in