High Volume VS Hemavol

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
very few similarities past the agmatine/cit malate. interested to hear comparisons on effects + flavor

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've used many tubs of Hemavol already. Majority of my doses came in at 2 scoops per workout. I've also used Hemavol with GlycerGrow (3 scoops) many a times. So based off of that and going by the High Volume profile, I would say that High Volume probably wins based on price, and number of servings/scoops. I also like how HV looks like it has dosed the glycerol monostearate at least 50% more than what you get in Hemavol.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
can someone link me to HV? who makes this stuff? gonna be tough to beat hemavols real world results in my book. only a couple competitiors have come close.

xhrr

Awards
HV wins. More Citrulline and GMS while including the same amount of agmatine and 4 more servings per container. The additives are also better imo with taurine and I6H don't know much about plantago but plaintains are delicious.

Hemavol is good no doubt I have used a few tubs but the pixie dust support matrix and norvaline aren't doing anything.

SpeedDiesel

Awards
I have taken both HV and Hemavol and must say HV FTW! Pumps were insane, and better energy than I though I would get out of it, esp. being stim-free. Hemavol was meh..not great, not horrible, but definitely didn't get my $30 worth. I certainly feel like I got well more than my $30 out of HV...it's legit and Athletix products have always done me well. Highly recommend!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I see that the ingredients don't list norvaline?? knock off product is FAIL.. lol

all kidding aside..
it has a two scoop serving and hemavol users tend to use 2 scoops. one has 16 servings the other 20.
I will take the hard to beat flavor of hemavol with its specific profile everyday of the week even if theres a couple less workouts. hemavol is 32$ HV is 29$ not enough difference there for me to even condsider it.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I see that the ingredients don't list norvaline?? knock off product is FAIL.. lol

all kidding aside..
it has a two scoop serving and hemavol users tend to use 2 scoops. one has 16 servings the other 20.
I will take the hard to beat flavor of hemavol with its specific profile everyday of the week even if theres a couple less workouts. hemavol is 32$ HV is 29$ not enough difference there for me to even condsider it.
3 less dollars and 4 more servings isn't enough?

How about the better profile with more GMS and Citrulline for 3 less dollars and 4 more servings?

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the great feedback guys!

40 servings of 2.5g L-Citrulline and 500mg agmatine or 20 servings of 5g L-Citrulline and 1,000mg agmatine is very, very hard to beat.

I am looking forward to trying it when it comes to England.

Amazing price indeed, plus the amount of GMS and Plantago brings it over the top! Plantago is a new ingredient still but I'm more impressed with it for endurance compared to any cordyceps product I've used.

Can't wait until High Volume is in the UK, should be soon, looking forward to hearing your thoughts :D

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

all kidding aside..
Did you NOT read Coops corner on Norvaline? Stuff doesn't do anything.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

all kidding aside..

Twice as much Citrulline for a cheaper price and more servings, yet not worth the difference to use High Volume.

Makes a lot of sense....

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Twice as much Citrulline for a cheaper price and more servings, yet not worth the difference to use High Volume.

Makes a lot of sense....
u missed the part were I said most hemavol users take 2 scoops. your point of dose difference is moot. the price point of 3 dollars isn't enough to lure ME.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Did you NOT read Coops corner on Norvaline? Stuff doesn't do anything.
weird, coop and I had talked about dosing this a while back.. will have to find his post about it thanx for the heads up.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
u missed the part were I said most hemavol users take 2 scoops. your point of dose difference is moot. the price point of 3 dollars isn't enough to lure ME.
The glycerol is much better dosed in HV. There's also the nice performance extras in the formula. It's better bang for the buck no matter how you slice and dice it. As for taste, last time I checked, getting a pump had nothing to do with taste. I rather have a more effective product than better taste (the extra glycerol definitely gives it a notable edge, I've used many tubs of Hemavol already @ scoops, and adding glycer-grow to it definitely ups the pump factor).

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Even at 2 scoops it's more citrulline....

Hemavol uses Cit Mal which is 5g at 2 scoops, HV uses L-Cit at 5g for 2 scoops.

L-Cit at 5g is more Cit than Cit Mal at 5g dose.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The glycerol is much better dosed in HV. There's also the nice performance extras in the formula. It's better bang for the buck no matter how you slice and dice it. As for taste, last time I checked, getting a pump had nothing to do with taste. I rather have a more effective product than better taste (the extra glycerol definitely gives it a notable edge, I've used many tubs of Hemavol already @ scoops, and adding glycer-grow to it definitely ups the pump factor).
And more citrulline.

And the beta testers said that HV tasted great anyway.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I figured this would get some attention but wasn't expecting 18 posts in about an hour and a half. Looking forward to more discussion.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Even at 2 scoops it's more citrulline....

Hemavol uses Cit Mal which is 5g at 2 scoops, HV uses L-Cit at 5g for 2 scoops.

L-Cit at 5g is more Cit than Cit Mal at 5g dose.
5g of L-Citruline is equivalent to approx. 10g Citrulline Malate.

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
Always learning new things.

In just so I can keep hearing the convo.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Been adding bulk cit mal to most of me pre's, 6g on top of double scoops of several kinds and the pumps are still nowhere near that of HV. Stuff is gold. Would be perfect if a stimmed version was released, although I'm happy adding my own

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Been adding bulk cit mal to most of me pre's, 6g on top of double scoops of several kinds and the pumps are still nowhere near that of HV. Stuff is gold. Would be perfect if a stimmed version was released, although I'm happy adding my own
I'm perfectly ok not using CM, I think the money is always going to be in GM and agmatine.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would think the endurance benefits would outshine the pump with Citrulline.
That I would agree with, but honestly, I find BA has a much more noticeable impact on endurance. To me, really reaching diminishing returns land for me to be bothered to get in 5-6 grams of CM unless it's already in a product that I'm using. I obviously don't mind when it's decently dosed in whatever product I'm taking though.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
your starting to make the 3 dollar difference a little wider margin. i will have to see some more feedback but im open minded.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
your starting to make the 3 dollar difference a little wider margin. i will have to see some more feedback but im open minded.
Never hurts to give other options a try.. Good to see you have an open mind Ripper

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That I would agree with, but honestly, I find BA has a much more noticeable impact on endurance. To me, really reaching diminishing returns land for me to be bothered to get in 5-6 grams of CM unless it's already in a product that I'm using. I obviously don't mind when it's decently dosed in whatever product I'm taking though.
I don't dose either of them independently.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't dose either of them independently.
I dose my BA daily, so kind of ends up depending on what products I am using and if the products has BA already in it (I jump around different pre's every few days mainly), so I have a nice big ole tub of AI BA in case I need a sole source of BA or complimentary BA dose for the day to hit that 3 g a day amount. I must say, love that BA :p

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Actually it is more like an $11.25 difference since there are 4 more servings in HV.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've tried Hemavol in the past. Was great just didn't like the fact I had to drink so much water with it. Got a jug of HV waiting to be used and am PUMPED about it :D.

hmmoreno

hmmoreno

Awards
  • Established
^^^^^^^ I need to get me a jug of HV

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I thought it was 2x but I wasn't sure so I didn't post that.
If its citrulline malate 1:1 based on weight then 5g citrulline malage has 2.5g citrulline

If its citrulline malate 1:1 based on molar ratio then it would have something like 2.8f citrulline in 5g of cit malate

I dont think those chinese factories are doing things by molar ratios though

The high volume does taste good. I haven't tried hemavol yet because vaughn never sends me samples

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Taste comparison I do have to give the edge to Hemavol but in terms of effectiveness, at least for me, it's no contest HV is great. My pre of choice for stim breaks from now on and currently stacking great with ARA

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've tried Hemavol in the past. Was great just didn't like the fact I had to drink so much water with it. Got a jug of HV waiting to be used and am PUMPED about it :D.
Looking forward to your thoughts :D

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Taste comparison I do have to give the edge to Hemavol but in terms of effectiveness, at least for me, it's no contest HV is great. My pre of choice for stim breaks from now on and currently stacking great with ARA
Have you used both flavours of High Volume? I need to know which one to get. I like having nitrate free products for my breaks from Enhanced.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have you used both flavours of High Volume? I need to know which one to get. I like having nitrate free products for my breaks from Enhanced.
Both are pretty good, I prefer the Pink Lemonade, reminds me of Formula-X a bit, but Watermelon is pretty good too.

I know you didn't like the idea of Enhanced/High Volume stack, I'm guessing because of the large amount of Agmatine, plus too much pumps can wreck a workout if your looking for strong lifts, but man o man you have to try it at least once on a day your just wanting pumps :D

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Only tried watermelon until I get into tub number 2. I'm guessing the other will be better as it is a little bitter naturally with the ingredients

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I have used these both and I actually prefer A product made by MGN called Alpha Rage. it gave me an increased amount of energy and focus and also great pumps. I use it daily when I workout. Let me know if you want samples.

xhrr

Awards
I have used these both and I actually prefer A product made by MGN called Alpha Rage. it gave me an increased amount of energy and focus and also great pumps. I use it daily when I workout. Let me know if you want samples.
I would have never guessed. Stacked with Anavar I'm assuming?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have really liked my High Volume experience so far. The doses of everything seem very generous. L-Cit, Agmatine, Micro GMS, and Taurine...yes please...thanks. :D

PS Ben is trying to steal my idea of using this as my pump inducing product when I am not using Enhanced...just saying. ;)

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Personal opinion- High Volume for dosing, pricing and efficacy. Really like the refreshing flavor (although I have yet to try the tangerine Hemavol)

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Hands down, High Volume. No hard feelings or ill will towards IForce at all.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have really liked my High Volume experience so far. The doses of everything seem very generous. L-Cit, Agmatine, Micro GMS, and Taurine...yes please...thanks. :D

PS Ben is trying to steal my idea of using this as my pump inducing product when I am not using Enhanced...just saying. ;)
Personal opinion- High Volume for dosing, pricing and efficacy. Really like the refreshing flavor (although I have yet to try the tangerine Hemavol)
Hands down, High Volume. No hard feelings or ill will towards IForce at all.
Thanks for the great feedback guys!