High Volume VS Hemavol

Page 3 of 10 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Wilsy7 View Post
    No one serving is 7 odd grams, and one scoop is 11 odd grams. Thats why it works so well for you overdosing lol
    Bro, look at the back of the container. Read the label. It clearly states that 1 serving ='s 1 scoop. I do not go around dumping the contents of a scoop on to a scale to get exact weight measurements. If the label says 1 scoop ='s 1 serving, then 1 scoop ='s 1 serving. Simple as that.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post
    Bro, look at the back of the container. Read the label. It clearly states that 1 serving ='s 1 scoop. I do not go around dumping the contents of a scoop on to a scale to get exact weight measurements. If the label says 1 scoop ='s 1 serving, then 1 scoop ='s 1 serving. Simple as that.
    all the Hemavol in a black tub(newest versions) come with a scooper that when taken at a full scoop(to the top of the scoop, and level) will result in 7,500-7,800mg depending on how tightly packed it is.
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    all the Hemavol in a black tub(newest versions) come with a scooper that when taken at a full scoop(to the top of the scoop, and level) will result in 7,500-7,800mg depending on how tightly packed it is.
    ^ See? A scoop is a scoop which is a serving! LoL.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by laneanders View Post
    I haven't used High Volume, I'll give it a try, but Hemavol has thus far been the greatest non-stim pre-workout I've ever used. Not to mention the flavoring is just absurdly good.

    What flavors does High Volume come in and which is best?
    I think the Pink Lemonade is awesome, but a couple of my friends prefer watermelon, it's a toss up, can't go wrong with either.
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  5. Both solid products,but High Volume gets my vote here,still have not got to try the Pink Lemonade flavor yet tho!
    Mack reviews Athletix Sports new stim-free pre!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
    •   
       


  6. Both work extremely well.

    Both taste good.

    Both have impressive profiles (No prop blend) with superior ingredients

    Both win

    I am on a High Volume kick at the moment (I ran a log - just bought more after running it).

    The High dose of L-cit has my recovery WAY up.. and it tastes great

  7. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    I think the Pink Lemonade is awesome, but a couple of my friends prefer watermelon, it's a toss up, can't go wrong with either.
    Pink Lemonade is just like Formula-X - delicious.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  8. Quote Originally Posted by 804 View Post
    [

    I am on a High Volume kick at the moment (I ran a log - just bought more after running it).

    The High dose of L-cit has my recovery WAY up.. and it tastes great
    Killed that log too...
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  9. Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post
    ^ See? A scoop is a scoop which is a serving! LoL.
    The older red tubs did not workout like that. He was correct about those, 1 scoop is like 1.5 servings. I'm sure alot if people still have red tub versions, they aren't that old. If someone usually stocks up on sales, they could have alot still. Just pointing that out.

  10. Does L-Citrulline offer the same endurance enhancement that Citrulline Malate does, though? I thought the Malic Acid was a key factor in that aspect.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by blacklac View Post
    The older red tubs did not workout like that. He was correct about those, 1 scoop is like 1.5 servings. I'm sure alot if people still have red tub versions, they aren't that old. If someone usually stocks up on sales, they could have alot still. Just pointing that out.
    Gotcha. Started with the red container pills and when I switched to powder, they were the black tubs :P

  12. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Killed that log too...
    Thanks Bro! It was a very fun stack to run. Great Gains!

  13. I have tried samples of both. I didnt notice much from the hemovol to be honest but I did like the Hivolume. Maybe I need to try the new version of hemavol Maybe run a tub of each to compare ? You guys up for it JD & VaughTrue???
    SPARTA Nutrition Rep https://spartanutrition.com/ code:ZEUS15 for a discount
    IDL REP http://www.innovativedietlabs.com/

  14. I tried hemavol a while back and wasnt too impressed. Tasted great thouh. High volumes profile looks SOLID

  15. Quote Originally Posted by CaptainSlentz View Post
    I tried hemavol a while back and wasnt too impressed. Tasted great thouh. High volumes profile looks SOLID

    how did you dose it? empty or full stomach? how much water did you take with it?
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    I have tried samples of both. I didnt notice much from the hemovol to be honest but I did like the Hivolume. Maybe I need to try the new version of hemavol Maybe run a tub of each to compare ? You guys up for it JD & VaughTrue???

    Send me your addy
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Name change?
    indeed, awhile back!

    Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    ****Tard
    O.o

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Bro, he had it changed for a reason.....
    thanks Jim

    Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Good call. Fixed.
    im guessing you put my old tag on there and then changed it, wow I'm like fricking sherlock holmes

  18. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Send me your addy
    Boom! Done ! THANK YOU!
    SPARTA Nutrition Rep https://spartanutrition.com/ code:ZEUS15 for a discount
    IDL REP http://www.innovativedietlabs.com/

  19. If you buy 2 or more HV's at NP the price goes down to $24 a tub. Surprised no ones mentioned that yet
    phaggy opinions+certainty=douchebag status

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Quadzilla99 View Post
    If you buy 2 or more HV's at NP the price goes down to $24 a tub. Surprised no ones mentioned that yet

    Very true!
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  21. JD do you have samples of HV? Would love to try it , I have tried Hemavol (the red tub lemon drop) and the pump was decent but the taste was to sweet for my liking. I really think that agmatine does nothing for me as a pump ingredient and had better pump success with Body Octane. I usually just add bulk CM to all my prewo.
    “Work hard and become a leader; be lazy and never succeed. (Proverbs 12:24)”

  22. Quote Originally Posted by TheSaiyan View Post

    indeed, awhile back!

    O.o

    thanks Jim

    im guessing you put my old tag on there and then changed it, wow I'm like fricking sherlock holmes
    That Sir you are lol. I changed it to ****tard because thats how i felt after Jim pointed out the obvious :/ My apologies.
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  23. Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post
    Bro, look at the back of the container. Read the label. It clearly states that 1 serving ='s 1 scoop. I do not go around dumping the contents of a scoop on to a scale to get exact weight measurements. If the label says 1 scoop ='s 1 serving, then 1 scoop ='s 1 serving. Simple as that.
    Yes I'm well aware of what it states. All i can tell you is that i done one scoop/serving and only got 22 servings. Do the maths. Theres plenty of about this online do a search. One scoop = 11 odd grams. Do the maths

  24. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    all the Hemavol in a black tub(newest versions) come with a scooper that when taken at a full scoop(to the top of the scoop, and level) will result in 7,500-7,800mg depending on how tightly packed it is.
    I have the new black tubs and one scoop is 11 odd grams. When dosing 1 level scoop, all packed with the same tightness btw, it results in 22 servings.

    I love the product btw, just stating the facts.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by hmmoreno View Post
    JD do you have samples of HV? Would love to try it , I have tried Hemavol (the red tub lemon drop) and the pump was decent but the taste was to sweet for my liking. I really think that agmatine does nothing for me as a pump ingredient and had better pump success with Body Octane. I usually just add bulk CM to all my prewo.
    Got no samples, but PM on the way....
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Wilsy7 View Post
    Yes I'm well aware of what it states. All i can tell you is that i done one scoop/serving and only got 22 servings. Do the maths. Theres plenty of about this online do a search. One scoop = 11 odd grams. Do the maths
    Go take one of the scoopers from the black tubs and measure it. I got roughly 15 workouts out of each tub @ 2 scoops per workout. Level scoops.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post
    Go take one of the scoopers from the black tubs and measure it. I got roughly 15 workouts out of each tub @ 2 scoops per workout. Level scoops.
    Its 11. Something grams. Stop making me doubt myself! Lol my numbers all add up. I have a chart were i checked off each scoop i used. 22 in total.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Wilsy7 View Post
    Its 11. Something grams. Stop making me doubt myself! Lol my numbers all add up. I have a chart were i checked off each scoop i used. 22 in total.
    LoL. If it only gave me 22 servings per tub, that's 11 workouts. I could've sworn that the stuff lasts me almost 3 weeks (lifting 3 days on 1 day off). Dunno man, I haven't restocked on Hemavol in awhile, I basically just went back to bulk agmatine :P

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    Been adding bulk cit mal to most of me pre's, 6g on top of double scoops of several kinds and the pumps are still nowhere near that of HV. Stuff is gold. Would be perfect if a stimmed version was released, although I'm happy adding my own
    toss in a couple of Uncut= Winning

  30. While late to the convo - I enjoyed hemavol but needed 2 scoops. High volume looks good. I'll try if its on special next time I order.

    Another good one is Fierce domination if you want similar effects with stims added. Its comparable to both hemavol and high volume scoop for scoop + some mild stims.
    ~Get shredded or die trying! The alphamine chapter~
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213632-get-shredded-die.html
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. High volume vs low volume how you train ?
    By Nico1 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-16-2012, 03:49 AM
  2. DC and HIT vs. high volume
    By lift4life17 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-13-2010, 08:21 PM
  3. High volume vs high Intensity, questions.
    By BoyFromAus in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-30-2008, 07:03 PM
  4. High volume training, your opinions on my program
    By meathead1987 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 12-09-2004, 03:16 PM
  5. 12 week high volume program utilizing M1T as a cutting aid
    By Yimen E.Cricket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-22-2003, 01:34 PM
Log in
Log in