High Volume VS Hemavol

Page 2 of 10 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post

That I would agree with, but honestly, I find BA has a much more noticeable impact on endurance. To me, really reaching diminishing returns land for me to be bothered to get in 5-6 grams of CM unless it's already in a product that I'm using. I obviously don't mind when it's decently dosed in whatever product I'm taking though.
    I don't dose either of them independently.

2. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    I don't dose either of them independently.
    I dose my BA daily, so kind of ends up depending on what products I am using and if the products has BA already in it (I jump around different pre's every few days mainly), so I have a nice big ole tub of AI BA in case I need a sole source of BA or complimentary BA dose for the day to hit that 3 g a day amount. I must say, love that BA :P
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    your starting to make the 3 dollar difference a little wider margin. i will have to see some more feedback but im open minded.
    Actually it is more like an $11.25 difference since there are 4 more servings in HV.

4. I've tried Hemavol in the past. Was great just didn't like the fact I had to drink so much water with it. Got a jug of HV waiting to be used and am PUMPED about it .
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

5. ^^^^^^^ I need to get me a jug of HV
    “Work hard and become a leader; be lazy and never succeed. (Proverbs 12:24)”
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    I thought it was 2x but I wasn't sure so I didn't post that.
    If its citrulline malate 1:1 based on weight then 5g citrulline malage has 2.5g citrulline

If its citrulline malate 1:1 based on molar ratio then it would have something like 2.8f citrulline in 5g of cit malate

I dont think those chinese factories are doing things by molar ratios though

The high volume does taste good. I haven't tried hemavol yet because vaughn never sends me samples
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  7. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Taste comparison I do have to give the edge to Hemavol but in terms of effectiveness, at least for me, it's no contest HV is great. My pre of choice for stim breaks from now on and currently stacking great with ARA
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com
    Athletix Representative; Use the code Driven for 10% off at athletixsports.com
    Lockout Supplements representative; Use the code anabolic05 at lockoutsupplements.com

8. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    I've tried Hemavol in the past. Was great just didn't like the fact I had to drink so much water with it. Got a jug of HV waiting to be used and am PUMPED about it .
    Looking forward to your thoughts
    Core Nutritionals Representative

9. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    Taste comparison I do have to give the edge to Hemavol but in terms of effectiveness, at least for me, it's no contest HV is great. My pre of choice for stim breaks from now on and currently stacking great with ARA
    Have you used both flavours of High Volume? I need to know which one to get. I like having nitrate free products for my breaks from Enhanced.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

10. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Have you used both flavours of High Volume? I need to know which one to get. I like having nitrate free products for my breaks from Enhanced.
    Both are pretty good, I prefer the Pink Lemonade, reminds me of Formula-X a bit, but Watermelon is pretty good too.

I know you didn't like the idea of Enhanced/High Volume stack, I'm guessing because of the large amount of Agmatine, plus too much pumps can wreck a workout if your looking for strong lifts, but man o man you have to try it at least once on a day your just wanting pumps
  11. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post

Only tried watermelon until I get into tub number 2. I'm guessing the other will be better as it is a little bitter naturally with the ingredients
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com
    Athletix Representative; Use the code Driven for 10% off at athletixsports.com
    Lockout Supplements representative; Use the code anabolic05 at lockoutsupplements.com

12. I have used these both and I actually prefer A product made by MGN called Alpha Rage. it gave me an increased amount of energy and focus and also great pumps. I use it daily when I workout. Let me know if you want samples.

13. Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGauge1 View Post
    I have used these both and I actually prefer A product made by MGN called Alpha Rage. it gave me an increased amount of energy and focus and also great pumps. I use it daily when I workout. Let me know if you want samples.
    I would have never guessed. Stacked with Anavar I'm assuming?

14. Quote Originally Posted by xhrr View Post
    I would have never guessed. Stacked with Anavar I'm assuming?
    With extra AAKG

jk lol.

15. I have really liked my High Volume experience so far. The doses of everything seem very generous. L-Cit, Agmatine, Micro GMS, and Taurine...yes please...thanks.

PS Ben is trying to steal my idea of using this as my pump inducing product when I am not using Enhanced...just saying.
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

16. Personal opinion- High Volume for dosing, pricing and efficacy. Really like the refreshing flavor (although I have yet to try the tangerine Hemavol)

17. Hands down, High Volume. No hard feelings or ill will towards IForce at all.
    Independent

18. Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGauge1 View Post
    I have used these both and I actually prefer A product made by MGN called Alpha Rage. it gave me an increased amount of energy and focus and also great pumps. I use it daily when I workout. Let me know if you want samples.
    lol
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

19. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    I have really liked my High Volume experience so far. The doses of everything seem very generous. L-Cit, Agmatine, Micro GMS, and Taurine...yes please...thanks.

PS Ben is trying to steal my idea of using this as my pump inducing product when I am not using Enhanced...just saying.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSaiyan View Post
    Personal opinion- High Volume for dosing, pricing and efficacy. Really like the refreshing flavor (although I have yet to try the tangerine Hemavol)
    Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Hands down, High Volume. No hard feelings or ill will towards IForce at all.
    Thanks for the great feedback guys!

20. Quote Originally Posted by TheSaiyan View Post
    Personal opinion- High Volume for dosing, pricing and efficacy. Really like the refreshing flavor (although I have yet to try the tangerine Hemavol)
    Name change?

21. Hemavol is great product. Bit disappointed when it turned out that 1 scoop is like 2 servings, the tub just disappeared. Needs a smaller scoop.

Cant speak for high volume, will for sure be trying it once it arrives in the UK.

22. Quote Originally Posted by Wilsy7 View Post
    Hemavol is great product. Bit disappointed when it turned out that 1 scoop is like 2 servings, the tub just disappeared. Needs a smaller scoop.

Cant speak for high volume, will for sure be trying it once it arrives in the UK.
    What? Hemavol is 1 scoop ='s 1 serving except for it to be as effective as it should be, most people use 2 scoops thus the 32 serving tub ends up being 16 servings for most people including myself.

23. I haven't used High Volume, I'll give it a try, but Hemavol has thus far been the greatest non-stim pre-workout I've ever used. Not to mention the flavoring is just absurdly good.

What flavors does High Volume come in and which is best?

24. Ive never had any issues with Hemavol and the scoop. Though that is my go to product. Havent had a chance to try HV.
    iForce Nutrition Anabolics Minion Member
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate
    iForce Nutrition -www.iForceNutrition.com

25. I can personally say I am a huge fan of Hemavol! I have gone through over 5 tubs of the Lemon Drop! The taste is absoultely delicious and the pumps are wicked! I have not tried HV though

26. Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Name change?
    ****Tard
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

27. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post

OldName
    Bro, he had it changed for a reason.....

28. Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post
    What? Hemavol is 1 scoop ='s 1 serving except for it to be as effective as it should be, most people use 2 scoops thus the 32 serving tub ends up being 16 servings for most people including myself.
    No one serving is 7 odd grams, and one scoop is 11 odd grams. Thats why it works so well for you overdosing lol

29. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Bro, he had it changed for a reason.....
    Good call. Fixed.
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

30. D-D-D-D-D-D-DOUBLE POST
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    DJBEANPOLE.COM
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. High volume vs low volume how you train ?
    By Nico1 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-16-2012, 03:49 AM
  2. DC and HIT vs. high volume
    By lift4life17 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-13-2010, 08:21 PM
  3. High volume vs high Intensity, questions.
    By BoyFromAus in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-30-2008, 07:03 PM
  4. High volume training, your opinions on my program
    By meathead1987 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 12-09-2004, 03:16 PM
  5. 12 week high volume program utilizing M1T as a cutting aid
    By Yimen E.Cricket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-22-2003, 01:34 PM