Low stim cutting stack

  1. Low stim cutting stack


    I'm currently on a ketogenic diet ( Carb Nite ) using the following stack: Reduce XT, Alpha T2, raspberry Ketones, and forskolin. My goal is to get rid of these frigging love handles while maintaining muscle. Does anyone see a need in this stack for original Erase?


  2. What made you decide to go keto? It's hard for me to comment further because I have no experience with any products listed, and am unsure of what Alpha T2 contains. The rest of it looks okay, but Reduce XT and Erase may be a little over kill.

  3. It's actually cyclic Keto with a one day a week refeed. I went keto because my abdominal circumference seems to respond really well (ie shrinks) when I'm ultra low carb.
    •   
       


  4. How long have you been dieting/trying to get rid of the love handles?
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com

  5. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    How long have you been dieting/trying to get rid of the love handles?
    Sunday will be week 3 completed on CKD. I'm 36 and quite frankly have had a large abdomen since I was young, not flabby, but distended.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by JReinhal View Post

    Sunday will be week 3 completed on CKD. I'm 36 and quite frankly have had a large abdomen since I was young, not flabby, but distended.
    How's the progress so far? Do you incorporate HIIT?
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com

  7. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    How's the progress so far? Do you incorporate HIIT?
    First protocol that's ever shown some significant results. HIIT is twice a week with walks at my leisure. The diet is called Carb Nite Solutions. The lifting is low rep, strength oriented so as to not require a lot of glycogen.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by JReinhal View Post
    I'm currently on a ketogenic diet ( Carb Nite ) using the following stack: Reduce XT, Alpha T2, raspberry Ketones, and forskolin. My goal is to get rid of these frigging love handles while maintaining muscle. Does anyone see a need in this stack for original Erase?
    Estrogen promotes fat storage, so the reducing that is always helpful
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  9. Erase or Erase Pro + Anabeta Elite or Forskolin (12 weeks of use) + RK
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  10. what about no stim tt33....could even stack it with some extra stuff thats considered low stims

  11. Ive been a fan of the TT-33 due to it being a no stim when I am on a stim break. Could add that in there.
    iForce Nutrition Anabolics Minion Member
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate
    iForce Nutrition -www.iForceNutrition.com

  12. Alpha T2 + Forskolin

  13. Stack as is is fine, although personally I don't personally think Aplha t2 is low stim (but this depends on your stim tolerance).

    Reduce XT + Thyrocaps + Forskolin is a good stack or Thyrocaps + Forskolin + Erase

    Can add in RK-500 whereever suits you.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    Stack as is is fine, although personally I don't personally think Aplha t2 is low stim (but this depends on your stim tolerance).

    Reduce XT + Thyrocaps + Forskolin is a good stack or Thyrocaps + Forskolin + Erase

    Can add in RK-500 whereever suits you.
    That's what worries me a little. I have a very low threshold for stims. I ordered Alpha T2 but haven't received it yet.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by JReinhal View Post
    That's what worries me a little. I have a very low threshold for stims. I ordered Alpha T2 but haven't received it yet.
    start with the lowest dose and go from there.
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  16. Quote Originally Posted by JReinhal View Post
    That's what worries me a little. I have a very low threshold for stims. I ordered Alpha T2 but haven't received it yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    start with the lowest dose and go from there.
    Its not too bad, but it is stimmed just so you know. Start low, assess tolerance and build up as needed
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. ECA plus one other non-stim to stack for a cut?
    By d2thez in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-16-2013, 09:58 AM
  2. Non-stim Cutting Stack questions
    By nblankspadoni in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-27-2011, 02:24 AM
  3. Non-stim Cutting Stack
    By nblankspadoni in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-26-2011, 11:31 AM
  4. Critique My cutting stack.
    By DreamWeaver in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 04-25-2003, 08:31 AM
  5. cutting stack
    By DrSiaca in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-06-2002, 03:39 PM
Log in
Log in