Low stim cutting stack

JReinhal

Awards
  • Established
I'm currently on a ketogenic diet ( Carb Nite ) using the following stack: Reduce XT, Alpha T2, raspberry Ketones, and forskolin. My goal is to get rid of these frigging love handles while maintaining muscle. Does anyone see a need in this stack for original Erase?

mpaquett

mpaquett

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What made you decide to go keto? It's hard for me to comment further because I have no experience with any products listed, and am unsure of what Alpha T2 contains. The rest of it looks okay, but Reduce XT and Erase may be a little over kill.

JReinhal

Awards
  • Established
It's actually cyclic Keto with a one day a week refeed. I went keto because my abdominal circumference seems to respond really well (ie shrinks) when I'm ultra low carb.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How long have you been dieting/trying to get rid of the love handles?

JReinhal

Awards
  • Established
How long have you been dieting/trying to get rid of the love handles?
Sunday will be week 3 completed on CKD. I'm 36 and quite frankly have had a large abdomen since I was young, not flabby, but distended.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sunday will be week 3 completed on CKD. I'm 36 and quite frankly have had a large abdomen since I was young, not flabby, but distended.
How's the progress so far? Do you incorporate HIIT?

JReinhal

Awards
  • Established
How's the progress so far? Do you incorporate HIIT?
First protocol that's ever shown some significant results. HIIT is twice a week with walks at my leisure. The diet is called Carb Nite Solutions. The lifting is low rep, strength oriented so as to not require a lot of glycogen.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm currently on a ketogenic diet ( Carb Nite ) using the following stack: Reduce XT, Alpha T2, raspberry Ketones, and forskolin. My goal is to get rid of these frigging love handles while maintaining muscle. Does anyone see a need in this stack for original Erase?
Estrogen promotes fat storage, so the reducing that is always helpful

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Erase or Erase Pro + Anabeta Elite or Forskolin (12 weeks of use) + RK

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
what about no stim tt33....could even stack it with some extra stuff thats considered low stims

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
Ive been a fan of the TT-33 due to it being a no stim when I am on a stim break. Could add that in there.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Stack as is is fine, although personally I don't personally think Aplha t2 is low stim (but this depends on your stim tolerance).

Reduce XT + Thyrocaps + Forskolin is a good stack or Thyrocaps + Forskolin + Erase

Can add in RK-500 whereever suits you.

JReinhal

Awards
  • Established
Stack as is is fine, although personally I don't personally think Aplha t2 is low stim (but this depends on your stim tolerance).

Reduce XT + Thyrocaps + Forskolin is a good stack or Thyrocaps + Forskolin + Erase

Can add in RK-500 whereever suits you.
That's what worries me a little. I have a very low threshold for stims. I ordered Alpha T2 but haven't received it yet.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
That's what worries me a little. I have a very low threshold for stims. I ordered Alpha T2 but haven't received it yet.
start with the lowest dose and go from there.
Its not too bad, but it is stimmed just so you know. Start low, assess tolerance and build up as needed :D