Low stim cutting stack
- 09-04-2013, 12:23 AM
- 09-04-2013, 01:02 AM
What made you decide to go keto? It's hard for me to comment further because I have no experience with any products listed, and am unsure of what Alpha T2 contains. The rest of it looks okay, but Reduce XT and Erase may be a little over kill.
- 09-04-2013, 01:04 AM
It's actually cyclic Keto with a one day a week refeed. I went keto because my abdominal circumference seems to respond really well (ie shrinks) when I'm ultra low carb.
09-04-2013, 01:06 AM
How long have you been dieting/trying to get rid of the love handles?
09-04-2013, 01:14 AM
09-04-2013, 01:21 AM
09-04-2013, 01:24 AM
09-04-2013, 11:53 AM
09-04-2013, 03:45 PM
Erase or Erase Pro + Anabeta Elite or Forskolin (12 weeks of use) + RK
09-04-2013, 04:19 PM
09-04-2013, 05:45 PM
Ive been a fan of the TT-33 due to it being a no stim when I am on a stim break. Could add that in there.
iForce Nutrition Anabolics Minion Member
iTrain. iCompete. iDominate
iForce Nutrition -www.iForceNutrition.com
09-04-2013, 05:59 PM
09-04-2013, 09:55 PM
Stack as is is fine, although personally I don't personally think Aplha t2 is low stim (but this depends on your stim tolerance).
Reduce XT + Thyrocaps + Forskolin is a good stack or Thyrocaps + Forskolin + Erase
Can add in RK-500 whereever suits you.
Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
09-04-2013, 10:38 PM
09-04-2013, 10:57 PM
09-05-2013, 12:10 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By d2thez in forum SupplementsReplies: 14Last Post: 06-16-2013, 09:58 AM
- By nblankspadoni in forum SupplementsReplies: 12Last Post: 04-27-2011, 02:24 AM
- By nblankspadoni in forum Weight LossReplies: 2Last Post: 04-26-2011, 11:31 AM
- By DreamWeaver in forum AnabolicsReplies: 29Last Post: 04-25-2003, 08:31 AM
- By DrSiaca in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 3Last Post: 12-06-2002, 03:39 PM