DAA question.

jdax

Awards
So I have been reading up on DAA and decided that I want to try and take it. I had planned on buying the primaforce daa, but my local store only carried usp labs daa 3k, so that is what I ended up with. Just wondering if any of yall have taken it and what your experience was with it. Any other tips or advice with taking it would be welcomed. Thanks for your time.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I've used their test powder, not bad...I'd use an AI like nolvadren-xt with it.

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I ran DAA 3K a few months back stacked with OG Erase. It was a solid stack. I made some great strength improvements as well as dried out a touch. Both are great products.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I have been reading up on DAA and decided that I want to try and take it. I had planned on buying the primaforce daa, but my local store only carried usp labs daa 3k, so that is what I ended up with. Just wondering if any of yall have taken it and what your experience was with it. Any other tips or advice with taking it would be welcomed. Thanks for your time.
Thanks for the support jdax! DAA 3K™ is a great choice, as each serving contains the scientifically studied amount of DAA shown to increase testosterone levels in healthy adults. It is an officially licensed DAA product as well, ensuring the product's purity. I had a successful run with DAA 3K not long ago and plan on starting up again soon.

I prefer using all 4 caps at once (pre-workout or in the morning on non-training days), but you can split them up as long as you're getting the full serving daily. Some people are prone to GI disturbances with DAA in general and the split dosing usually helps alleviate any issues. Taking it with food may be easier on the stomach as well.

Do you have any specific goals that you're looking to accomplish with this run?

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the support jdax!

Some people are prone to GI disturbances with DAA in general and the split dosing usually helps alleviate any issues. Taking it with food may be easier on the stomach as well.
This^^^^

What makes the caps great for dosing, as long as you're getting the studied dose in (split into 4 doses even) the benefits Should come.

jdax

Awards
Thank you for the helpful information.

As far as goal, in just trying to get some strength goals, along with some weight gains in the form of muscle. I wanna put in another 10 pounds. I know that wont come immediately, but over time I'd like to get that weight

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you for the helpful information.

As far as goal, in just trying to get some strength goals, along with some weight gains in the form of muscle. I wanna put in another 10 pounds. I know that wont come immediately, but over time I'd like to get that weight
Anytime bud. It's refreshing to see that you know your goals will require hard work and won't be accomplished overnight. DAA 3K™, along with a sound training and nutrition plan, should have you moving in the right direction.

Please don't hesitate to ask me or another USPlabs Product Educator any questions that may come up (via PM or in this thread). Good luck and keep us posted on your progress.

jdax

Awards
Thanks man. Okay so I have taken it for the past two days. I have to be at work at 6am, so both days I have taken 2 pills upon arriving at work, and then the other two at about 11am. Is it better if all four are taken together, or does it matter if they are spread out? I always try to eat something before taking them, dont know if that matters or not? again, thank you for the help.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks man. Okay so I have taken it for the past two days. I have to be at work at 6am, so both days I have taken 2 pills upon arriving at work, and then the other two at about 11am. Is it better if all four are taken together, or does it matter if they are spread out? I always try to eat something before taking them, dont know if that matters or not? again, thank you for the help.
No problem jdax. You can take them all at once (what I prefer for convenience) or split them up. Just make sure that you use the full serving (4 caps) daily. Taking them on an empty stomach would be fine, as long as your stomach agrees. As previously mentioned, some people have minor stomach discomfort with DAA. If you haven't noticed any issues by now, I'd say go for it. That's how I usually dose mine (fasted pre-workout or first thing in the morning).

jdax

Awards
No problem jdax. You can take them all at once (what I prefer for convenience) or split them up. Just make sure that you use the full serving (4 caps) daily. Taking them on an empty stomach would be fine, as long as your stomach agrees. As previously mentioned, some people have minor stomach discomfort with DAA. If you haven't noticed any issues by now, I'd say go for it. That's how I usually dose mine (fasted pre-workout or first thing in the morning).

Ya my stomach seems to be fine so far. As I said, I've been splitting the dose and taking it after eating. Yesterday I wanna say I felt like I had a bit more energy through out the day. Maybe a placebo, who knows. How long does it usually take you before you sart to feel the effects of it, and what do you notice that you feel?

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya my stomach seems to be fine so far. As I said, I've been splitting the dose and taking it after eating. Yesterday I wanna say I felt like I had a bit more energy through out the day. Maybe a placebo, who knows. How long does it usually take you before you sart to feel the effects of it, and what do you notice that you feel?
Hey bud. I'm having a busy weekend and just saw your question.

The effects that people notice from DAA supplentation and when they are first noticed can be highly individual. There are a lot of factors to consider (age, baseline hormone levels, etc.) that could influence how individuals respond.

I typically begin to notice an increase in daily energy levels towards the beginning of week 2. The effects are usually going strong by the end of that week (12-14 day mark).