Nutraplanet doing it big with coupons - Abyss and Xfactor!

  1. Nutraplanet doing it big with coupons - Abyss and Xfactor!


    Nimbus Nutrition Abyss (60 capsules): Discount Abyss Supplements - $19.49 with coupon listed on product page

    Molecular Nutrition X-Factor (100 Softgels): Discount X-Factor Supplements - AM50XF (BOGO)

    ^It looks like the XF is out of stock though?
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES


  2. Hmmmmmm..... I think the XF "Deal" is for the manufacturer's site, and it's $89 a bottle there so X-gels is still the better deal.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by gmanall View Post
    Hmmmmmm..... I think the XF "Deal" is for the manufacturer's site, and it's $89 a bottle there so X-gels is still the better deal.
    Damn I knew it was too good to be true. I'll be sticking with xgels then
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post

    Damn I knew it was too good to be true. I'll be sticking with xgels then
    Although, xgels and the 200 count XFO are about the same (actually was a little cheaper for XFO because shipping was gonna be free)

  5. damn.. two bottles for 50 some bucks woulda been sick!

  6. I got all excited for what I assumed would be a sick deal on XF and was disappointed, big time. :/. (when I got the email)

  7. have yet to try ArA but it is on my short list...where's this deal when I need it?
    VPX

  8. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Damn I knew it was too good to be true. I'll be sticking with xgels then
    Damn right you are!!

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Labor day sale- http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...ml#post5068496

  9. SNS Dr. fgt lurking ITT, feel free to send me X-Gels
    VPX

  10. fck. Just ordered yesterday, would've thrown in a bottle of the abyss at that price
  11. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by longhornsp View Post
    fck. Just ordered yesterday, would've thrown in a bottle of the abyss at that price
    My exact thoughts. Very interested to try Abyss but no ordering for a bit now
    Athletix Representative; Use the code Driven for 10% off at athletixsports.com
    Orbit Nutrition Representative; Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off at Orbit
    AnabolicMinds helper-outer-dude

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    My exact thoughts. Very interested to try Abyss but no ordering for a bit now
    I would just order anyway. Abyss is something that has cumulative effects so you would probably be better off running more than 1 bottle back to back. Stock up! I ordered another 2 bottles :P

  13. The XF deal was a let down.
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM
  14. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post
    I would just order anyway. Abyss is something that has cumulative effects so you would probably be better off running more than 1 bottle back to back. Stock up! I ordered another 2 bottles :P
    I try to limit the number of my orders, shipping costs are a bitch when you're not in the States

    Next time
    Athletix Representative; Use the code Driven for 10% off at athletixsports.com
    Orbit Nutrition Representative; Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off at Orbit
    AnabolicMinds helper-outer-dude

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    I try to limit the number of my orders, shipping costs are a bitch when you're not in the States

    Next time
    Ahhhhhhhh, did not notice that you are from the land of Canadians :P I totally understand your POV now.

  16. Join molecular nutritions Facebook, enter XF give away. I won a 200ct bottle shipped, entered twice. Pretty awesome.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Stopstalking doing it big with SNS
    By stopstalking in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 03-13-2012, 03:12 PM
  2. Nutraplanet do it again!
    By Chub in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-24-2009, 08:25 PM
  3. its PRIMETIME !! with some xtend and RPM
    By THEGEEZ in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 257
    Last Post: 10-07-2008, 04:08 PM
  4. Haiz - Gets it on with X-Factor and the NEW MassFX
    By haiz69 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 99
    Last Post: 04-21-2008, 04:31 PM
Log in
Log in