Nutraplanet doing it big with coupons - Abyss and Xfactor!

gmanall

Awards
Hmmmmmm..... I think the XF "Deal" is for the manufacturer's site, and it's $89 a bottle there so X-gels is still the better deal.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Hmmmmmm..... I think the XF "Deal" is for the manufacturer's site, and it's $89 a bottle there so X-gels is still the better deal.
Damn I knew it was too good to be true. I'll be sticking with xgels then

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn I knew it was too good to be true. I'll be sticking with xgels then
Although, xgels and the 200 count XFO are about the same (actually was a little cheaper for XFO because shipping was gonna be free)

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
damn.. two bottles for 50 some bucks woulda been sick!

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
I got all excited for what I assumed would be a sick deal on XF and was disappointed, big time. :/. (when I got the email)

RVAPump

RVAPump

Board Sponsor
Awards
have yet to try ArA but it is on my short list...where's this deal when I need it?

RVAPump

RVAPump

Board Sponsor
Awards
SNS Dr. fgt lurking ITT, feel free to send me X-Gels

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
fck. Just ordered yesterday, would've thrown in a bottle of the abyss at that price
My exact thoughts. Very interested to try Abyss but no ordering for a bit now

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My exact thoughts. Very interested to try Abyss but no ordering for a bit now
I would just order anyway. Abyss is something that has cumulative effects so you would probably be better off running more than 1 bottle back to back. Stock up! I ordered another 2 bottles :p

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The XF deal was a let down.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I would just order anyway. Abyss is something that has cumulative effects so you would probably be better off running more than 1 bottle back to back. Stock up! I ordered another 2 bottles :p
I try to limit the number of my orders, shipping costs are a bitch when you're not in the States

Next time

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I try to limit the number of my orders, shipping costs are a bitch when you're not in the States

Next time
Ahhhhhhhh, did not notice that you are from the land of Canadians :p I totally understand your POV now.

gav86

Awards
  • Established
Join molecular nutritions Facebook, enter XF give away. I won a 200ct bottle shipped, entered twice. Pretty awesome.