Erase pro

Christurner14

Awards
Last time I took a estrogen blocker my libido was killed I think due to estrogen being to low!

I was thinking about getting a bottle of Erase pro and is it worth taking a dose every other day??

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Last time I took a estrogen blocker my libido was killed I think due to estrogen being to low!

I was thinking about getting a bottle of Erase pro and is it worth taking a dose every other day??
Have you tried Erase yet?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
"Worth" is relevant. Sounds like you react really well to antiestrogens. In which case Erase Pro at EOD would be extremely worth it as your bottle would last you over two months

Christurner14

Awards
So do you think it's worth a shot? Does erase not need time to build up on the system??

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So do you think it's worth a shot? Does erase not need time to build up on the system??
Give it a go. Others including myself usually start noticing Erase/EPro kicking in around the end of week 1.

Christurner14

Awards
Give it a go. Others including myself usually start noticing Erase/EPro kicking in around the end of week 1.
Think I'm gonna take the full dose for a week then every other day from then, thanks for the advice