Shift (3 3 T2) dosing question

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So, I did a dumb thing yesterday when sorting out my pills for the week. I miscalculated the number of pills and put a few Shift into the F-95 bottle by accident. So, now there's like 5 or 6 Shift in the F-95 bottle and a few F-95s in the Shift bottle.

Now, let's say by chance I end up dosing 8 caps of Shift accidentally one day (max theoretical if chance has it that the 4 f-95s end up being 4 Shifts), would there be any adverse effects from that?

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Take them out and look at them closely. There is a minuscule difference an you can see which ones are which.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LoL. It's all good (I hope). Hopefully a day or two here and there of extra Shift will not do any damage.
Well, I am dosing Hyper T2 3 times a day, which is the equivalent of taking 4 shift a day. I haven't had any negative sides from it. Good luck bro

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, I am dosing Hyper T2 3 times a day, which is the equivalent of taking 4 shift a day. I haven't had any negative sides from it. Good luck bro
Lulz. Shift is 4 a day. Theoretically if I get really unlucky, I can end up dosing 8 if all 4 pills I take from the f-95 bottle ends up all being Shifts.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lulz. Shift is 4 a day. Theoretically if I get really unlucky, I can end up dosing 8 if all 4 pills I take from the f-95 bottle ends up all being Shifts.
The chances of this happening are very slim, especially if you shake up the F 95 bottle.

PharmAnalyst

PharmAnalyst

Awards
  • Established
Kind of a stretch, but forskolin always seemed to me to have a distinct odor to it. In all fairness, I haven't tried F 95 yet so this may not pan out.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Kind of a stretch, but forskolin always seemed to me to have a distinct odor to it. In all fairness, I haven't tried F 95 yet so this may not pan out.
I'm anosmic. I do not have the sense of smell.I would have used the smell test if I could.

PharmAnalyst

PharmAnalyst

Awards
  • Established
If size, shape, color, and odor are out that leaves little the way of options. If you have a very precise scale, you could try measuring the mass to see if they're equal, though I don't know if the amount of other ingredients would account for discrepancies. You could also try testing their solubility by opening one cap of each and putting it in the same volume of water in different glasses to see how well they mix... but again due to other ingredients that may not be the most accurate either.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If size, shape, color, and odor are out that leaves little the way of options. If you have a very precise scale, you could try measuring the mass to see if they're equal, though I don't know if the amount of other ingredients would account for discrepancies. You could also try testing their solubility by opening one cap of each and putting it in the same volume of water in different glasses to see how well they mix... but again due to other ingredients that may not be the most accurate either.
Think at this point, taking my chances is the way to go without having to trash the bottles.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Could open up 1 cap of each and see if you notice any differences in texture or something along those lines.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Could open up 1 cap of each and see if you notice any differences in texture or something along those lines.
They look absolutely the same man. LoL. Just going to take my chances, how unlucky can I possibly get?

Wocheezy

Wocheezy

Awards
If you have an (accurate) scale my Forskolin caps weigh 340mgs while the shifts weigh 400mgs. Very consistently for me +/- 10mgs. Only possible difference I could find

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you have an (accurate) scale my Forskolin caps weigh 340mgs while the shifts weigh 400mgs. Very consistently for me +/- 10mgs. Only possible difference I could find
Sigh. I shall now go find a scale. Good info though, very very very helpful.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I sent Josh an email to see if he knew the exact weight of each capsule as I don't have any Shift on me.

You beat me to it. Thank you.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I sent Josh an email to see if he knew the exact weight of each capsule as I don't have any Shift on me.

You beat me to it. Thank you.
Hilarity shall ensue as I hunch over and weigh close to 200 capsules one by one. LoL.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Throw five on at a time and divide the total weight to see if a Shift capsule has infiltrated the group. ;)
Whoa, that's actually a great idea. I was going to just weigh them one by one when my scale arrived. LoL.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol, I hope you have accurate scales to do the group capsule game. It would have a very small margin of error. :)

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
lol, I hope you have accurate scales to do the group capsule game. It would have a very small margin of error. :)
It's supposed to be a very sensitive scale according to Amazon :p

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's supposed to be a very sensitive scale according to Amazon :p
That's what mine said as well.

Good luck measuring out 10mg without fluctuation. ;)

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's what mine said as well.

Good luck measuring out 10mg without fluctuation. ;)
I have a cardboard box at the ready to try and block off any inadvertent environmental airflow :p