Fenugreek or testofen without mayple syrup body odor?

peabody

Awards
I'm thinking about trying some form of fenugreek, but see all kinds of reports here and there that it makes you smell like - well - like fenugreek, which is described as a strong maple syrup smell. It seems that could be a problem when sweating at the gym. I just wondered if anyone had run across an extract that didn't produce that result. Seems like by now someone would have come up with a way to make an extract without the odorific stuff, but still with the beneficial compounds.

I'm specifically looking at Barlowe's fenugreek. If anyone has experience with that, I'd appreciate some comments on that. Or any other brand that you liked or disliked.

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Of all the scents I've smelled at the gym, maple syrup is nowhere near a top offender. :D. Seriously, it makes my sweat smell like that and its really not that bad. You won't make the whole gym smell or anything. My workout partner noticed but didnt even say anything until I commented myself.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Barlowes has good stuff and I've used the Tong Kat 100:1 extract and Bulbine both were solid and I have an
unopened jar of Testofen but I haven't tried it yet. If you get Fenugreek get the 50% Steroidal Saponins that
they have.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
ive used it and never noticed that even once. I personally like to use multiple ingredients for better effect.. do you plan to run it solo?

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
haha i've never experienced this but i'd prefer some fresh smelling maple syrup over what i smell like when i leave the gym anyday of the week

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My girlfriend loves it when I'm on Titanium(fenugreek), I think sweat smelling like maple syrup is pretty awesome myself lol

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
My girlfriend loves it when I'm on Titanium(fenugreek), I think sweat smelling like maple syrup is pretty awesome myself lol
I agree, its kinda neat. :D.

Although, I got it from Slintensity which just has 80% 4-OH. The smell while using that was much more noticeable than the ~2 weeks i used AEN APE. Maybe APE doesn't have the right extract. I keep reading mixed reviews on Fenugreek for test boosting...

peabody

Awards
ive used it and never noticed that even once. I personally like to use multiple ingredients for better effect.. do you plan to run it solo?
I'll be combining Barlowe's fenugreek with his tongkat ali 100:1. I'll probably start with two capsules a day of each for 10 days, then 5 days off. Or maybe two weeks on, one week off. And I'll probably add some nettle. I'm an old guy, and don't really have my hopes up too much, but I could get lucky I suppose.

I'm also interested in trying bulbine, and the mysterious fadogia, which Barlowe doesn't carry, but I think TA and fenugreek may be a bit safer to start with at this point. I did try DAA, but didn't see much from that, so it may be that at my age none of these will work very well. Actually, my total T is pretty good, but free T is very low.

Well, I guess maple syrup wouldn't be all that bad. :)

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Titanium makes me smell like french toast...thats how you know its good

Yeah I've taken a few different Fenugreek products and the best ones always made me smell like syrup, no doubt Titanium is the Fenugreek product to get.