The skinny stack (usp pes ebf)

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why? Because I can and my tolerance is bad ass

This does not include my enhanced, BFF evisxerate, smolder, absolutely abliderated.

Now if only I can tag usp and pes

Attachments

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dang! Some very nice stuff in there. :D

That stack isn't skinny and I doubt it will make you skinny...more like ripped. ;)

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Starting pic

Ps. Have new alpha t2. Wait till after shift?

2300-2400 cals a day right now

Thanks

Attachments

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't **** around I like my food an I hate cardio

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Someone's getting ridiculously shredded. :cool:

Awesome stack brother. Look forward to any updates.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Someone's getting ridiculously shredded. :cool:

Awesome stack brother. Look forward to any updates.
Yea me too as long as my appetite doesn't get the Bette if me.

Along with below inhad 1 slice bread and 1/2 lb 96/4 burger with 1 slice cheese

1750 cals total. Got 500 to go

Attachments

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Why the 96/4? Sounds like a ridiculously dry burger. Those fats are yummy and useful.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why the 96/4? Sounds like a ridiculously dry burger. Those fats are yummy and useful.
Today was more of a hit your calorie day then going for macros fat was a tad lower n carbs higher then usual but I ate what I craved. Burger wasn't to dry with the cheese and a drop of ketchup on each bite

Ended up sipping on 2 scoops isolate fuel and pb a little after. Hit my 2200 cals by 145 and called it a day

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Yea me too as long as my appetite doesn't get the Bette if me.

Along with below inhad 1 slice bread and 1/2 lb 96/4 burger with 1 slice cheese

1750 cals total. Got 500 to go
GYRO PALACE?

Looking ripped up bro!

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
GYRO PALACE?

Looking ripped up bro!
Haha you know it bro that place is bomb. I had pit stop the other day. Burger chicken sweet potato salad then Chinese right after steamed chicken and rice b

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi-jack...Im loving Alphamine EBF Metabolic powder and Purecamp-95

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think you're missing my 3 Nutraplanet Geranium bottles, the 200 ct Primaforce 1,3 caps, 2 bottles of OG Dexaprine, and 2 bottles of BPS Combustion. If you want meth addiction and minuscule stim-d*ck, my stash is available to aid your goals.

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Haha you know it bro that place is bomb. I had pit stop the other day. Burger chicken sweet potato salad then Chinese right after steamed chicken and rice b
The best!

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I think you're missing my 3 Nutraplanet Geranium bottles, the 200 ct Primaforce 1,3 caps, 2 bottles of OG Dexaprine, and 2 bottles of BPS Combustion. If you want meth addiction and minuscule stim-d*ck, my stash is available to aid your goals.
Beta-agonists actually promote erection. 1,3 DMAA was a different animal because it antagonized the system necessary for erectile function. If any of those products are actually for sale, I'll buy them for studying purposes. They're totally worthless for fat loss (unlike EBF's stack), but they make for amazing focus/study aids. And I'm out of DMAA :(

Stack looks sick EBF. Can't think of much else I'd add for preserving muscle and losing fat...maybe HICA or leucine.

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Hi-jack...Im loving Alphamine EBF Metabolic powder and Purecamp-95
Nice! Just picked up some Metabolic Powder myself. Going to run it to finish out the summer cut.

Can this be taken during a clean bulk as well?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Nice! Just picked up some Metabolic Powder myself. Going to run it to finish out the summer cut.

Can this be taken during a clean bulk as well?
Most of the data on RKs and HCA are the prevention of diet-induced obesity, so they are actually best used while bulking. They won't affect weight gain, but they'll affect how much of that weight is fat vs muscle

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Beta-agonists actually promote erection. 1,3 DMAA was a different animal because it antagonized the system necessary for erectile function. If any of those products are actually for sale, I'll buy them for studying purposes. They're totally worthless for fat loss (unlike EBF's stack), but they make for amazing focus/study aids. And I'm out of DMAA :(

Stack looks sick EBF. Can't think of much else I'd add for preserving muscle and losing fat...maybe HICA or leucine.
Never done a trade / auction, but the study boost is partly why I stocked up!

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established

I have a whole bottle of Adrena G unopened but expired for a year. Still good you think Coop?

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I take in 5g hica a day ;)

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Most of the data on RKs and HCA are the prevention of diet-induced obesity, so they are actually best used while bulking. They won't affect weight gain, but they'll affect how much of that weight is fat vs muscle
Exactly why it was formulated

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This is definitely hardcore! I've been seeing a lot of cool stacks lately. Can't wait to see where this takes you.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is definitely hardcore! I've been seeing a lot of cool stacks lately. Can't wait to see where this takes you.
Thanks !!!! I've never been sub 7. I would assume I'm about 9 in that picture

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why? Because I can and my tolerance is bad ass

This does not include my enhanced, BFF evisxerate, smolder, absolutely abliderated.

Now if only I can tag usp and pes
CRAY stack there buddy. Definitely cray.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So you cutting or bulking? Recomp?
I was cutting then weight went stagnant so I just kept doing what I was doing and added a ton of hica couple times a day and bam. Lowered fat increased weight.

I was 182.6 today so 2.5-3.5 lbs gained. The weight from yesterday was probably some water I drank and stuff so I say over all pretty successful

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was cutting then weight went stagnant so I just kept doing what I was doing and added a ton of hica couple times a day and bam. Lowered fat increased weight.

I was 182.6 today so 2.5-3.5 lbs gained. The weight from yesterday was probably some water I drank and stuff so I say over all pretty successful
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. I have been considering dosing HICA throughout the day instead of leucine... this may possibly push me over the edge and get to it...

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I use amino active. It's awesome.

Ill do 1 scoop intra. 1 scoop post. (A little over 2 g). Then depending on if I'm at work ill do another 1 or 2 scoops between meals

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I use amino active. It's awesome.

Ill do 1 scoop intra. 1 scoop post. (A little over 2 g). Then depending on if I'm at work ill do another 1 or 2 scoops between meals
Where can I find this product? Do they have these in pill form? Inconvenient dosing it throughout the day if it's in powder form. I did think about getting some HICA chews before.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I get mine at a total nutrition.
Meh, can't find any products called Amino Active. Think I may just end up getting HICA chews after I finish my bottles of leucine. Thanks anyway.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have something similar going on myself only cuz a really some guy I know sent me a couple metabolic powder, recompadrol and AAv2 bottles ;)

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have something similar going on myself only cuz a really some guy I know sent me a couple metabolic powder, recompadrol and AAv2 bottles ;)
Post up updates in here. Don't be shy.

Hijack all day. As long as its all positive and well thought out questions. I really don't mind I encourage discussion

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
oh Damn. that's a beast shredded stack

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm in! Killer stack indeed! :)

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Also,Josh, your opinions on our products will be very helpful to others. Please post away brother

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ill take all of that minus the dexaprinre. Srs. I love combustion.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good to know!

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any guys got a guesstimate on my bodyfat. I'm eating now 2300 calories if I don't see weight loss I'm going to start reverse dieting back up to 2700

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any guys got a guesstimate on my bodyfat. I'm eating now 2300 calories if I don't see weight loss I'm going to start reverse dieting back up to 2700
Non-existent?

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Idk man I assume 9%. I assume I have no idea I use the mirror
Yeah, looks non-existent. So, after this insane cutting stack you have there, you will be nearing fossil-level :p